Bravest man in Hollywood?

Bravest man in Hollywood?

What did he mean by this?

Trump already appeared on a show. When Hillary was on, they played a Donald Trump ad in the middle of it, interrupting Hillary.

Who?

Pussies.

So they wont have a president on their show for the next 8 years?

probably not, hillary was already on

Yes.

He's scared.

more like Between Two BBCs

How did this guy ever get a career in the first place?

Not even tumblr likes Jared Leto.

Never again. NEVER AGAIN

Wow. What a hero. I am in awe.

drumpf btfo once again

Something tells me that getting caught wasn't actually part of your plan.

More like, "I saw what happened to Jimmy and Hillary threatened to have me Fostered."

I think you mean superiorchan

What happened to Jimmy?

The context of your reply doesn't even make sense or address what I posted. This is what makes me convinced you're not an authentic poster.

haha you drumpfkins are so delusional

Drumph has some old school gangster like qualities. Thing is, if i was in a room with this zafanikis clown, I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from ramming his smug face through the coffee table. Trump is similar.

Geez what a shit meme, you couldn't even bother to flip the H on the catgirl's hat. This is it? This is your ace in the hole?

Wow someone who was put into the Jewiywood system ends up thinking like the echo chamber. Big fucking deal. Honestly, the fact that an anti-comedian thinks his opinion is worth shit is pretty pathetic. When someone who has built his entire career with subverting expectations sucks up to the establishment, you know you're jumping the shark.

So, both him and Tim are pozzed as fuck, it seems. I know that John C. Reilly was a Berniecuck, so him as well.

Has (((Eric))) openly trashed Trump in any capacity? I saw a couple of jokey-type things on his Twitter, but nothing particularly bad.

None of these people probably started out this way. They move to California to work, and then they're like transformed into libshits through the pure suffocating force of group think peer pressure over there. I've even seen it happen to my own family members.

You fucking what?
Seriously?
I need to see this, please tell me there's a link to this.

Is this what passes for comedy in America?

Too much fluoride probably.

Really hard to tell if it was scripted. Galifianakis is actually a madman who may be droned alongside Assange if Hillary is elected.

I'd believe it.
My teeth are shiny, but my tits are too big.

That's too fucking perfect.
There's no way that wasn't intentional.

It was obviously intentional, I just don't know how much of the actual script Clinton knew.

I doubt she knew very much of it if it involved her main rival at all.
She's not known for allowing any kind of jab at her campaign whatsoever.

A brave man would side with Trump, when everyone else - i.e. 99.9% of Kikewood - is against him.