youtube.com/watch?v=EutvFV9mxmY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the nigger fucks sigorney weaver in the directors cuck

AGAIN AND AGAIN!

My mom understands Gladiator.

meme lover II

The Cuckold

I think a better thread is "films that niggers will never understand"
Something I will never understand is how niggers can even comprehend most movies, considering their shitty sub 80 IQ and lack of human emotion and decency. Imagine being a nigger only being able to understand shitty jewish comedies and sports. Not that I care, they should all be deported.

I want niggers inside white women tbh.

Ariel is best girl.

cunt smells like fish tho

Rush

She ended up talking again eventually.

All of them.

i have seem some pretentious cunts try to take their crackshots at it. usually just to say its a metaphor for homosexuality or something.

They look like chimpanzees in front of a mirror.

To be honest i think those are the players wives or something like that. Nobody in their right mind goes to watch baseball, even the narrators are so bored they rather watch the bitches on their phones.

it ain't called boreball for no reason

Cute!

What did he said at the end?

I guess you could say it was lost in translation

There was a thread on this a while ago. Look at rotten tomatoes. All the female critics thought there was some implied homosex going on.

Does friendship even exist among women?

you guys seem really intimidated by women

No

I think it's more accurate if you said we're completely baffled by their lack of ability to understand non-sexual relationships.

you must be pretty well-traveled to have met so many people

I've heard that line from many angry women along with

You don't need to meet many of you walking cunts to know you are predictable.

Template threads are cancer.

I think they just don't like movies very much. Liking movies is, at the end of the day, just a hobby – and no female has ever had a hobby for the sake of the hobby alone. They only pick up hobbies for the social status and network that those hobbies provide.

I know right? Inductive reasoning is so bigoted. Should probably just ban it.

i've never seen this. is it good?

I've found that most women seem not to get any Monty Python.

First one to be deported Carlos
first one

I don't get it either, and I'm a dude…..I think that their jokes are hit or miss and most are miss

imagine the stench

Whats is there to understand ? maximus get fucked, trying to survive he get an opportunity to fuck the fucker back, he does it .

That's a tough one, as women don't understand a whole lot in general.

I agree, 99% of women are cunts. But there are always exceptions, even if rarely. I know this is the second time I post this but in countries like Japan where you either are a housewife or you actually do great legit work, women do have empathy.

My favourite game OSTs are created by women, you cannot be stupid and create this.

youtube.com/watch?v=dh1qqLbuBww
youtube.com/watch?v=tXc8kLOwcik
youtube.com/watch?v=EutvFV9mxmY

Just a few examples, there are many other games, stories and music created by women. I want to say that I also could not talk with more than 2 minutes with women, they are selfish and annoying as hell, but there are some women that are not like that.

I know niggers who understood watchmen

Not that it was incredibly deep, but they also read the comic and understood that as well

Then why are so many Jap men single?

Young men are single, the reason is obvious, they have no free time and they want to spend that time on themselves. I've read that most japanese people stay single and then marry at about 30 or 40, until then men and women must work independently there. And I'm fine with that because apparently there are a lot of skilled women in the entertainment business in Japan. They don't care about feminism so much.

It's pretty good.
The fights are pretty brutal, and the overall plot is interesting.
The ending was legitimately feelsy imo.

They'll never understand it.

Forgot image.

Taxi Driver sucks, 2 deep 4 you movie about some fag who cries about not getting women and goes on a killing spree. Autistic/10.

Accurate

-Rambo
-Generation Kill
-Das Boot
-Ronin
-The Professional
-The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly
-any Three Stooges

I've seen these, thought they were great, but what's not to get?

You two don't see the full picture. You haven't felt the feel- yet.

Wut feel, the feel that makes you try and fail to assassinate presidential candidates because the girl who turned you down worked on his campaign
?

No.

Women will never understand close male comradeship or being on Submarines as they're not welcome in either.
Women don't understand honor nor the old west's unique qualities. The American west was about as masculine of a time and place as you can get
Women hate Loli.

I'm a 23 year old virgin who never kissed a girl, I'm pretty sure that I feel how it is to be a virgin. I don't care, it's a movie about an autist who thinks murder is justified because some random bitch doesn't like him.

Projecting your virginity onto Taxi Driver kek. No, he doesn't kill because the bitch don't like him and no, he isn't a virgin either.

He's lower than a virgin, and only virgins like this. No one sane would care so much about a random woman that they would kill someone else and get a mohawk and act like an idiot. Get better taste you faggot.

I sort of want to kiss you, user.

What a stupid post.
Nobody would do a vast majority of the crazy shit you see in movies, that factor doesn't make them bad on its own.

You made a stupid post. You said that we just don't get it, we don't understand what he feels in the movie so it's easy for us to talk, this is what you implied. Well fuck you, do you think it's alright to kill people because some random woman left you? Are you this pathetic, do you put women on a pedestal this much? Stop wasting my time you asshole.

Are you a pretty girl?

are you trying to imply he was sane?

How fucking retarded are you? He doesn't kill because of the rejection or anything else you said. Just fuck off to a capeshit board or something you spastic.

Maybe the weebs have a point. 3DPD are pretty obnoxious

Well if you're a nigger maybe.

The guy is at the end of his rope in a dystopian society, he latches onto a woman in hopes that she can save him from it but when he rejects her he's given up on his last chance and decides to act on his disgust for society.

You only reason you claim MUH ANGRY VIRGIN is because you don't understand the effect a woman can have on a damaged man.

There's a bit more going on than that. Main thing is that Travis is an introvert. So you have a observant guy, driving everyone in New York (rich and poor) and seeing all the fucked up shit going on, all the hypocrisy in action, all the scum etc… but because he's an introvert, he internalizes all the problems of the City and is unable to release it.

His fellow drivers talk about midgets and homo marriage, the governor only pretends to care, and he can't find a girl who wants to hear his shit. [Nothing to do with getting laid tbh, he fucks whores all the time off camera]. So all this shit bubbles inside him and he takes on the task of saving the city the only way he knows how and releasing the built up hatred.

If he wanted the girl why did he turn her away at the end?

Also girls have no hope of understanding Stalker by Tarkovsky.

I;m pretty sure he refers to the girl at an angle at one point, so like his salvation and shit.

Who cares she was and is an overrated actress anyway. Shes not hot at best she was…. was average when she was young end of story.

You know, it really isn't very good.

It's a very 'modern day people in historical costumes' film. None of the people act particularly Roman.

Rome or I, Claudius are good Roman entertainment. Gladiator is not.

The red-headed girl on the left clearly wants a better distraction. I wish I could give it to her.

They're best friends right?

Did someone hurt you?

Thats why they have nigger movies

Just rape a bitch

in the butt