AAAAHHH TONY HELP! HE'S GOT A METAL ARM!

TONY HELP HE'S GOT A STALE MEME

it was nice to see spider-man's strength properly represented in civil war. the way he casually catches winter soldier's punch, and then geeks out over the metal arm is how the raimi and garfield flicks should have been.

It's not as good when you reuse them.
Gotta make new ones, keep it fresh.

Why didn't they rip off his other arm and give him two metal arms?

He needs the warmth of one hand for those lonely nights

Yes. He was a good peter and a perfect spidy.

Explain me what advantage Captain America has over Loki against Iron Man? Is Iron Man's weakness naive patriotism?

Fighting spirit!!

Cap + His friend can beat Ironman after they damage his mobility

That's the same logic as "if I punch a tank hard enough it will crack".
Ok, ok, maybe Bucky's bionic arm can damage the suit but no way Cap can punch metal like that without breaking his hands.

Maybe you should watch the movie and see how the fight plays out. It's not simply Cap and Bucky punching Ironman.

You're just a retarded shit poster who doesn't watch these movies but wants to complain about them.

My god, the stupidity of you.
I wonder what's your endgame. Do you deliberately shitpost just to "trigger" people? Or are you legit retard?

That's pretty horrifying tbh fam

I just want some dick bro

can you take 9 inches?

you have a 9 inch dildo?

Spiwit! Bwavado! A bit of… dewwing do?

Cap's a good strategist but not as strong as Loki since Loki is Asgardian. Tony is much better with tech than Cap and has more firepower. Loki is a conniving manipulator who can manipulate both but his ego can be used against him.