Tfw there will never be a season 2

>>>/a/

Just read the manga you sperg

no

But this is Holla Forums, user. Mango doesn't go on Holla Forums.

But I want to see Tomoko making friends and then corrupting them animated

no it was yet another 12 episode glorified advert.

I haven't watched this show yet, but is she autistic?

There shouldn't be a season two. The anime's ending was literally perfect and totally satisfying in every way. Dragging it on past that would be retarded, as evidenced by the manga which features Tomoko becoming a disgusting normalfag.

extremely.

This.

I hate shows were the author self inserts as a girl.

but i need more animated autism adventures

hotwheels

Just use your imagination or write a fanfic.

But that wouldn't be animated, now would it.

Well like the other user said the creator would've turned her into a normalfag. Also I find that lucid dreaming is just as good as animation if you practice. At least with your mind you can control what you want to happen.

How come there can never be a S2? Does she commit suicide at the end or something?

The anime was only made to advertise the mangos.

Season 2 would follow the manga so she would be making actual friends, going out and improving her self in not sperging out. Obviously once this happens, you faggots will complain that she's not the same Tomoko anymore and will disregard season 2.

It's a granny screeching every single line.

Stop posting her. STOP.

see:

Rightfully so. She's not supposed to "grow out" of this phase (autism), because her whole appeal is exclusively based on being "like us". You take that away, what do you have? Another moeshit manga about a Jap girl in high school, struggling with her problems and chatting with friends? Come the fuck on, man.
This manga/anime is pure escapism for young men who want a somewhat relatable character who is also cute and female. Can't have that in real life, right?

The manga is shit right now precisely because of this change. She's not supposed to have character development, first off because it betrays its audience and second thing because the manga took a completely different direction. By the end of the anime she gives up on her goal of becoming popular and learns to accept herself as she is. That was the perfect ending and a good, positive message to all the desperate people who can relate with Tomoko. The manga did a complete 180 after the school trip. She's doing it! She's becoming popular! She has tons of friends now!

So… what's left of WataMote besides the title? Nothing. It was never supposed to have a happy ending.

So to wrap it up: I'm glad there will never be a Season 2. The anime is a little gem that ended in the best way possible, the manga has slowly devolved into regurgitated crap that we have seen time and time again.

This guy gets it.

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

But this doesn't happen. I've read the entire thing (at least as far as it's translated and I've found it on the internet, ~100 chapters), and Tomoko stays (more or less) equally pathetic and friendless throughout. She gains perhaps one or two friends after the end of the manga, and usually her friend has another friend whom Tomoko dislikes, so that they are three in the group.

There has only been minor character development, and I've even heard people complaining about there being too little (although I don't agree). I would say that even if she has a few friends (which she does in the anime as well), the overall message and tone of the humor is still one of perpetual, soul-crushing defeat.

What she does is spread her autism to others and the people who try to make friends with her end up creepy and autist. She accidentally turned her stalker into a furfaggot because of misunderstandings.

Nothing wrong with being gay

At least we have the manga which is fantastic. The anime was a complete shot-for-shot adaptation too.

gas the gays, gender wars now

So this is welcome to the NHK?

there is everything wrong with being gay.

But there is an OVA.

I dunno the way the manga is starting to turn into something like other slice of life turds I'm not sure I want another season.

Nothing else has ever needed an S2 more than Shigurui does.

Got to agree with this. Most of the social interaction Tomoko is getting isn't in any way directed at her, and wouldn't be going out of their way to keep her as a friend if they weren't being forced to for one reason or another. A lot of the appeal of the series is in having the expectation that things will change if Tomoko just tried harder, if she was prettier, if she was more outgoing or kinder to others, which captures being an awkward kid and growing up better then something like NHK, where there is no expectation that things will get better tomorrow because tomorrow is going to be exactly the same as today.

I feel like the author is setting us up for a really hard hitting blow when all these new characters are unceremoniously dropped and Tomoko will have to deal with the situation and come to terms with the fact that none of them even liked her or noticed her that much, even while she fucked up it barely even registered in their heads, and that she's basically gone unnoticed to the people she considers her closest confidantes

If this never happens then disregard everything i said, the writer's a hack.

You clearly have no idea what the appeal of the manga/anime is and you just want your slice of life high school show. Kindly fuck off, m8.

That's exactly how the anime ended. The manga should have ended there as well.

I want more Tomoko

The ED for Watamote was the best.

Yes. Yes it will.