Star Wars Rogue One Trailer Breakdown No. 6,387

Or thinly veiled /rlm/ thread

I hope the next Plinkett review is the latest DogFart DVD.

Oh Holla Forums, you and your obsession with BBC.

its Holla Forums that its obssesed with BBC. it is a strong meme that gives us energy and helps out to block out normie insticts.

I didn't know Louis C.K. posted here.

These are the Plinkett TFA review only shorter and self-aware

It's what Palpy wanted, no?

(Speaking of Palpy, I guess they can no longer parody their fanbase with a patreon)

>>>/reddit/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

So they're going to keep going with this angle where they bash other youtubers and act like they are original? Funny how they know so much about these sort of videos, but bash them, even though they have obviously watched countless hours.

I have a theory: Youtube drama is kinda popular against the normalfag Reddit audience right now (see also shit like Drama Alert, GradeAUnderA, etc.). So, being the money whores they are, RLM jumps in into causing indirect Youtube drama to secure those delicious views and Patreon dollars.

eh, the video points out how shitty and tiresome Disney Wars is so I'm ok with it.

They're just playing with their audience. After cucking for Star Wars when it counted the most, they are trying to bait people with back with flimsy attempts like this to make people forget they cuck for the reddit audience and by proxy Disney.

Rich is the only good one.

Hi Rich. Just so you know, you're not welcome here.

not that guy but he is right, rich was the only one who wasn't fapping to the movie.

He's the best but that's not saying much when his competition is a cuck, a literal fag, a fat boring nerd and a bald childish faggot.

Hey Rich, I love Vampire the Masquerade, fuck you.

Whichever clickbaiting asshole used the red circle first needs to be shot

Is that the face Mike does when he spots a bbc?

Rich's taste in movies is so bad that it's worse that Mike Cucklasa's. I don't know how you can see that as a good thing when he's below cuckold levels in taste. If there is such a thing lower than cuck, Rich is searching for it.

And since he's reddit's choice, that's already bad enough.

Star Wars was cool before it became a nu-male feminist cuckfest. Only faggots give a shit nowadays.

That video was fun.

I like Rich as a walking slight gag, basically a guy who just falls down and yells a lot

Examples?
I just care that he's funny, I don't see how his shit taste effects me, if it did I wouldn't be on this board filled with losers and weirdos with awful taste. e.g the perpetual star wars and GoT threads.

Make up your mind, Reddit.

Pretending to have the high ground when doing the exact same shit that is being criticized doesn't work just because of an act of it being ironic.

If it was funny the first timeā€¦