Logan trailer

xavier pls no

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Who's the villain?

If they toned down on the capeshittery and made it a serious drama it may actually be good.

That feel when shitty beard genetics.

The Last Of Us Marvel Edition

this actually looks pretty good
I'm hype

Kinda wanna see this.

Is… is this kino? I'm serious.

I was surprised when that really was the music

This trailer hurt my feels. Can you hold me tight, Holla Forums? ;_;

Fuck off cuck

I don't understand the story. The girl is special? Does this take place after Days of Future Past? So theorectically Cyclops, Jean Grey, and We Wuz Queenz could return?

Delet this.

It's set after the epilogue of DoFP looks like. Assuming the girl is some sort of X-23 character and she'll be "stonk girl" stereotype.

NOW HE'S LOGAN

I'm not getting that from the trailer at all. If anything, it looks like fucking Fox are the only ones who know how to write X-23 now

Looks better than most cape shit but this really does show that Wolverine the character and actor have become old together and this will be his last wolverine movie. But with the new wolverine being some girl i dont think people will really watch her in some stand alone movie let alone her being a loli star of the movie.

So does this movie not tie in with the new x-men?

But she clearly does need a man. She's a scared little girl who needs daddy and Patrick Stewart

The essex company is in this. They were teased in the apocalypse post credit scene

No I mean when Logan wakes up and changes the past in Xmen days of future past is this Logan movie after he wakes up and the world somehow goes to shit???

Yeha I'm saying it does tie in with the new x-men because the post credit scene ties in with this wolverine movie.

Obviously it takes place after the new future is made since the apocalypse movie came after days of future past.

It's relevant because everytime he gets out his claws, he hurts himself.

They completely fucked up with this one that I'm still in shock. Professor Xavier shouldn't be alive unless he's in Logan's imagination. The story this is based on is from a what-if comic where all the marvel heroes lose, the world is such a wasteland that not even the villains enjoy it, and Logan goes into hiding. If DoFP is canon in this, then something went terribly wrong and that really needs to be explained in the movie. It looks they're going for a very loose adaptation of that comic and hopefully they know what they're doing and this trailer isn't giving everything away like most trailers do these days.

Meanwhile that loli is supposed to be X23. X23 was created by a writer who wanted to fap to a rule 63 wolverine, a clone of wolverine that's supposed to be a girl. Literally the only incarnation of x23 that's decent is her appearance in MvC3 because you don't have to acknowledge the fact that someone wrote her as a character. Her original incarnation in Xmen Evolution, like all of the female characters were purely fap fuel because the show itself was shit.

is this capekino?

What the fuck?? who designed this????

She and Daken both have foot claws so they can fuck people up by knifekicking them.

I hope we never see that abomination on the silver screen. And ironically despite the trash they have put up there, something gives me hope that they never will.

So the movie is set in Mexico?

That's instructions for the trained blind parakeets the establishment uses in Old Man Logan. It's like "Polly wanna cracker", but by writing "Polly see a Federal" on their vests, it allows the birds can overcome their blindness and follow the troopers into battle.

Green go!

He looks like mel gibson

Is he going to be played like a damn fiddle?

Who is that?

Yeah, the last thing we need is a bisexual wolverine that's ow-the-edge and seduces his male opponents with pheremones. Only Holla Forums would be gay enough to defend that.

its not like the stories are always already predictable, you gotta go and watch a resume of the movie beforehand like a true pleb

Well yeah, it'll probably go like this:

trips confirm

I thought people age real slowly in xmen movies

Is that Tom Felton?

I know this is a loose adaptation but it looks pretty decent.

Is this punished depowered cyclops?

The Last Of Us: Wolverine DLC

To think we almost had a Fallout movie starring Hugh fucking Jackman.
I guess TLoU sold more than Fallout: New Vegas.

They can't do a full adaption because Marvel owns 90% of the characters in it.

Daken was ok in the Muramasa blade storyline.

He's not really bisexual he's a psychopath who uses sex as a weapon to get closer to his targets and eliminate them.

In terms of film rights

Does the movie really take place in a dystopian future? I thought they were in the desert on the run or something.

*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
*What Have I Become starts playing*

Literally pic related