Is it true 8/10 cowboys were black or hispanic and western movies culturally belong to mexico?

Is it true 8/10 cowboys were black or hispanic and western movies culturally belong to mexico?

WE WUZ COWBOYS AND SHEEEEEEIT

Fuck no

dunno i just watch the movies

yes but being a "cowboy" was low class menial labor, all the romanticism surrounding the trade is just myth.

look at the butthurt of this guy too poor to visit Westworld ;)

cowboys fucked their horses after being on the range for months at a time
it's a fact

That would explain Holla Forums's strange obsession with Cowboys

Fuck no. The census shows that Blacks and Mexican's( including Native Americans) made up 15% each of all cowboys, give or take depending on the regions. That leaves the average 69% being white whites. The 1% remainder is ghosts, as you'd expect and imagine.

Only the ones produced in Mexico, about Mexicans, made with Mexican money and Mexican crews that are in Mexican Spanish.

Who's been telling you this fucking nonsense? Have you been going to fucking tumblr?

Where the fuck did you hear that bullshit?

Hispanics did help cattle drives in Texas, but were obviously were minorities unless they had their own ranches. Remember why pay someone when you can have your numerous sons in the drive. Not sure about blacks frankly. Most hispanics were cowboys and vaqueros of their own as there is still a strong ranching/farming culture, and there wasn't much issue between cattlemen of different ethnicity.

The main problem for everyone were cattle rustlers and thieves.

Is ghost codeword for mixed race?

No.

It means a fucking ghost.

A fucking ghost user.

A spooky fucking ghost, with some spooking fucking kids, a spooky fucking wife, who came from a spooking fucking ghost town in the middle of spooky fucking ghost nowhere, and is working on a spooky fucking ghost ranch to help make spooking fucking ends meet so he can support his spooky fucking ghost family and spooking fucking ghost way of life.

Spooky fucking fuck you, user.

I still don't think I understand what you mean by "ghost." I mean what do ghosts and cowboys have in common? Maybe you mean zombies because there used to be a lot of zombies because of how often cowboys shot each other on the side of the train tracks and trains normally raise the dead because they are so loud.

IT'S A SIMPLE JOKE YOU SPOOKY FUCKING AUTISTIC FAG

THE DEAD

INCORPOREAL PRESENCES THAT LEFT ECTOPLASMC RESIDUE. SPOOKENINGS. GHOST COWBOYS HERD GHOST CATTLE ACROSS THE PLAINS. DAMNED TO CONTINUE THEY POINTLESS TASK TRAPPED UPON THE EARTH UNTIL THE REGRET THAT BOUND THEM IS RESOLVED.

GHOSTS YOU DAFT BINT

Oh I get it, funny joke because kids dress up as cowboys during holloween so they are like ghosts from the past.

made me chuckle

lolno
nice try nigger
Though a lot of them were mexican'ts.

Most all cowpokes were white, remember that Florida was/is a prolific cattle state and many other non-southwest states were important cowpoke areas, most other cowboys were mexican or native. Most of the notable black figures were mulattoes or otherwise mixed, when it comes to the west and American settlement/history.

You're just talking about regions in the US right? Cause vaqueros (Mexican cowboys) have always been a thing. But yeah, there wouldn't have been that many vaqueros in the American west outside of the southwest since people fucked about north mexico and the south west united states for a while during that time. Wasn't like there was that much governance to keep illegals out.

They belong to fucking Italy more than they belong to Mexico.

The majority of the American Frontier happened while slavery was still legal, so no.

You forgot the unspoiler the spoiled part.

Did OP ask about Vaqueros? Or did he ask about Cowboys? Obviously I'm talking US.

Italy doesn't own anything, they just stole it.

Doesn't matter actually. Vaqueros literally just means cowboy in spanish. There were no mexican cattle drivers from Mexico to cross the Rio Grande into the US. There were however Tejanos and other spanish speaking ranchers.

Mexican mariachi basically have uniforms that are based on old Mexican vaquero uniforms. They won't have items like chaps however for a reason. The Mexican environment. But Cattle drivers in Texas be they Texians, Tejanos, or non-Texas based spics dressed more like what people think of Cowboy clothing from chaps, spurs, boot cut, dusters, and etc because of having to move through heavy thorny brush in undeveloped wild horse desert.

No one cares about your Taco Trivia.