This was on TV tonight

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I haven't seen it yet, hopefully the Don did good.

Nigger I don't give a shit unless there's sick memes and edited videos involved. If you can't share any of that from this debate then fuck off.

i have no interest in watching them, much like with the last 3 presidential elections, as there is nothing either candidate is going to say that would persuade me to change who i have already decided to vote for.

It was kinda dull. Trump doesn't hit as hard as he should, and he has plenty of ammo so that's puzzling to me. Hillary is a robot who can't stop talking about Russia.

He softballed the okeefe and assange stuff despite having clear openings to hammer her with them, disappointing tbh. On the bright side he put all the "female groping victims" bullshit to rest.

Trump was calm, cool, and collected.
Hillary ranted about Russia and toddlers with assault weapons mowing down pedestrians.

There's enough conversation about this on Holla Forums, though. I get the feeling this is a not-so-subtle shitpost thread. I'm down

He was a lot mellow compared to the previous one, he really should have pressed harder on certain issues which he could clearly BTFO Hillary on. Overall, it was pretty dull, not much memorable moments.

It was Trump's last opportunity to actually convince some people and he wasted it.
It seems like it's not looking good for him.

Drumpf btfo

Really pathetic attempt from Trump. Hillary made herself look like a clown as usual but Trump was low energy tonight. He had massive undeniable leverage in the form of the O'keefe tapes and he barely brought them up at all. Hillary was actually the one to bring up wikileaks and make herself look bad as you would expect from the woman ranting about armed toddlers and nazi frogs.

its over

Really? I got the complete opposite message. Trump might have won some people over. He was charming as fuck and likely made some people google the O'Keefe tapes and Podesta.

Hillary seemed like she was avoiding issues and when asked about Haiti and The Clinton Foundation started an unrelated minute long spiel about how generous the Clintons are which didn't go down well.

kek

It's

OVER

America is

FINISHED

She's desperate to distract people from the facts that leaks and stuff has brought forward to the public. She can't say it's untrue because it isn't but she can use cold war rhetoric to say it was all a Russian plot and you shouldn't mind her being a corrupt two faced bitch who sucks Soros' dick just because Russia might be involved.

Post yfw Holla Forums cries oceans of tears and act like suicidal babbys when Hillary wins

trump got literally destroyed tonight

I loved
That's like saying, "I have personal issues with Russia because they brought my corruption to light". Wow I want you making deals with Russia that could end in nuclear war.
It shows how out of touch their little bubble is to think that was a good redirect.

Riddle me this, if Hillary has already won then why are you CTR operators still doing your thing?

It's just low energy bait. Don't bother handing out (you)s. It gives them tingles.

their answer will be "to laugh at you"
OR
some derivitive of "it triggers you"

The Don was off his game tonight by not hammering home those DNC tapes. Hillary was a nervous wreak and he could have struck a killing blow.

because trumps a racist rapist and his thralls have to be combated

I don't think they get paid by number of replies.

First debate was hillary's
Second was trumps
This one was a stalemate tbh. Anyone who says otherwise is biased.
Pence won the vice presidential debate but that doesn't count as le tiebreaker.

I don't think they get paid at all. It's just some dudes having jokes.

they're freech sjws, the ones raiding this board for the past several months

m8 I was just shitposting

It's gonna be great

Drumpf will lose and there is nothing you can do about it, reddipol

Max Stirner is a gaylover and literal cuckold.
Read some good shit, fam. You're not 14 anymore. The time for self-indulgent egotism in the form of pretending to not care is over.

what the fuck are you talking about reddipol, take your meds

samefag

All me tbh lads

samefag

Newsflash, both are shit and no one cares about Fatistani politics.

This isn't me

This is me tbh

These were all me, liar.

I won't lie, this is definitely me when i'm samefagging

Now it makes sense.

idubbbz is superior. h3h3 is borderline yt commentary tier.

political and sociological scientists already agree trump lost all 3 debates and will most likely receive less than 0.00001% of votes. just give up kiddo

you sound like a beaner that got cucked by a white girl

i beaned your mom's white girl fag

scientists and psicologists agree that this is the gayest thing i've ever read

scientists agree that ur gay

no mames guey

This is by far one of the best memes I've seen from you libtards, It actually made me laugh a little. Good job.

You realize sociologists are some of the most biased lefties on the planet don't you?

It's a bernie meme all they did was add yellow hair, lazy uncreative faggots.

Don't take the bait, user.

Well, well, well….who's laughing now drumpftards? Your candidate was DESTROYED! Good luck recovering from this thrashing you fucking racist hicks!

HAHAHAHAHA!

He never stood a chance anyway but hopefully this will be enough to stop the Drumpfeteers from raiding this board with their bigoted bullshit.

#AMERICAISGREATBECAUSEIT'SGOOD

#DUMPDRUMPF

#MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN

#WE'REWITHHER

what did he mean by this?

if i post some cunnykino will the gay BO give my info to the FBI?

low energy

ill like to remind you all that even in our current year of 2016, doing the whole "I was pretending to be retarded tricked xD" is still just as retarded as it was back then.

It's a repurposed Holla Forums meme. You didn't think lefties would ever take a swipe at G-d's chosen, did you?

This roast game weak. Up your energy if you want replies tbh.

I actually wouldn't mind if she wins, because then chance of WW3 with Russia and nukes as well as civil strife. Frankly I want shit to get ugly. Too many idiots in my view and a wake up call would be nice.

Your image is gay. But Yes I do want war with Russia too, but only if Russia has those anti-nukes weapons ready. It would be so glorious if the all high and mighty US goverment runs around like a headless chicken when they find out they can't threaten whoever they want and get away with it.

whoa watch that edge kid

That's it, he's just flailing now.

You can't disprove it. He's got it all covered.

I've been waiting for Trump to bring up Hillary's Saudi Arabian backers since the first debate.
He finally brings them up and Hillary completely sidesteps it and he doesn't force the issue.
I could not have been more disappointed.

One possible explanation is that his own internal polling has him so far ahead they didn't even worry about going on offense. That's what I want to believe, anyway.

Trump ate a massive shit pie. Trump is gone.

You must be delusional then, Trump doesn't seem like the guy who's just in it to win, I'm sure he'd be happy winning by a large margin.

Hilldog's gonna win anyway

Who cares
No problem
Nothing wrong
Ain't a thing
Things that aren't a problem

There is quite literally nothing wrong with anything Hillary has done, She's gunning for the president of the United States and she's going to win fair and square.

based on the opinions general US population and a vast majority of media outlets

I'm curious how many of Hillary's supporters actually buy the crap about Russia. It's so blatantly false, I mean it's such a shitty talking point I can't fathom why they kept bringing it up in the debate.

i understand the le ironic shillposts but dude did you actually type all that shit for real.
no mames guey i'm out

Thanks for correcting the record.

You blew it CTR

weird how of all the things I've read anywhere, the posts right here on Holla Forums are the most reasonable and echo my thoughts most accurately

He fucked up bad. And I'm saying this as someone who is giving up on this country if he loses.

hillaryclinton.com/feed/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/
Can you guys please stop posting this nazi frog meme?

Underage really need to start being permab&

Don't be mad cuz your god is dead.

I want to go on record as saying: fuck this country. THIS is the shit everyone is obsessed with, both online & IRL? These two ass-grabbing clowns? What the fuck?

Why are anime posters always so butthurt?

what did he mwean by trhis

It's sad but what is there to do?
People are fucking retards.

are you an anti-anime user-hating redditpol trumptween or something?

What did he mean by this?

Trying to see how many buzzwords he can fit into a post while staying tangentially related to the post he's quoting.

This is your brain on rulecuckery

You mean choosing between different flavors of dogshit?
The debates are a joke, there's no real policy differences between the two.
They're both right-wing authoritarians.
Let me guess, you're the kind of retard that thinks 'muh abortion' is actually a serious issue to anyone, on either side.

*thinks 'muh abortion' is actually a serious issue to anyone, on either side, in the context of the executive branch.

Anyone against abortion is a race traitor. Abortion kills more niggers than anything else in the US.

Fucking this. More clinics need to be built in ghettos.

Yeah and there are a shitload of people who decide executive elections because 'muh right for a blastocyst to live' and 'muh right to abort a fetus.'
The executive doesn't have much power in those matters. You're not going to have an executive order to overturn Roe v. Wade, and you're not going to change it by putting someone in office.
Both are war mongering faggots, though, which is something that really matters in the context of the executive. Trump is spouting off about how it should be a nuclear weapons free for all, and seems to change his mind on interventionism every day, Clinton is a war hawk and whose policy influence are arguably responsible for killing tens of thousands of people worldwide in the last decade, just as Secretary of State.

This election is a joke. Anyone pretending otherwise is exactly the kind of person who will bring on the downfall of the republic.

You're boring.

Yeah.
Maybe I should just stop caring. Embrace the fact that we're fucked either way.

Trump will save the world, fam.

Spoken like a true, uneducated retard.

Why don't you go virtue signal some more on Facebook about how bad both candidates supposedly are?

He didn't say he was neutral in the grand scheme of politics, he said that both candidates are fucking trash.
Go virtue signal on Facebook about how the candidates are drastically different.

You really like the taste of old Donald's shriveled up cock huh?

It doesn't matter how much you think your Trump puppet will make things great again, he is just another willfull puppet fighting for the marrionette role, or the illusion of an actual political race.
You might as well pretend mafiosos's would never lie or rig anything while you are at it, if you are falling for this rigged game.

I know your mind can't get past seeing two candidates playing kabuki theateer, but both are primed to follow one inevitable script, when the actual puppeteers choose which one will win.
Its time to grow up and stop falling for make believe now. The actual puppeteers in charge do not care about yours, mine or any peasant's vote, just keeping up the illusion that we actually pick our candidates and control anything in politics, so as to help artificially quell dissenters and potential unrest.

The much lauded forefathers didn't event care about our votes either and honestly didn't think the public should decide politics. You may have been fed marketing lies all your life telling you otherwise, but its time to realise that this belief holds true to this day for the current puppeteers too.

Stop responding to people.

trump will literally save america and kill all non whites and jews and if you disagree ur a cuck

Seriously, faggot, go virtue signal on Facebook (which is in fact an algorithmic echo chamber, btw, they do so because they don't want to lose advertising shekels) about how your neoconservative man in a suit is any different from the neoconservative woman in a suit.

Sunlight virgins are typing like clocks tonight.

Abortion is just to push more power to degenerate whores to bash the "patriarchy".
What would realy control the shit-skin population is the cancel of gibsmedat politics, even to the veterans.

It doesn't matter what anyone thinks who did better. Apparently one of the candidates blurted out nuclear deployment secrets that are SAP above top secret. Now the Pentagon is calling for them to be arrested.

Please give me some sweet source for that.
I really wonder how Shillary will try to get her self out of that one.

Nigger i was getting my cock slobbered on before you were even conceived.

She looks like a real life beast from the 1987 Beauty and the Beast

I hope you fucks are happy.

Trump only tells the truth.

Over 9000 never was declared a racist symbol, though.

Why does malik hate his brother?

Because while he was a poor drunk nig in Africa his mulatto brother became the US president and didn't help him out at all.

Obama did give money to his brother.

It's not about the money.

It's not his real brother.

This nigga is one weird fuck. Is he a uncle tom?

Not really since his mother was white. He is however a gay, cracksmoking red diaper baby.