OK OK now say VAAAA GYYYY NA

Is this the last funny joke South Park ever made?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not really but im sure it made amy schumers engorged cunt lips quiver with rage

it did not

I liked when they were saying "these horrible trolls who have no lives and are miserable" then cut to Gerald prancing down the street happy as can be.

I think the 'we're neutral so it's ok' thing isn't really true. They're pretty obviously shilling for Hillary by saying stuff like, "she's not as bad as you think", but I don't really care because it's on television so what are you gonna do? Of course it'll be leftist. What bothers me is the heavy-handed allegories.

I know they've been doing it for a few seasons now but it gets old and it starts to feel preachy. The scene with Cartman all excited about a lan party was great and reminded me of older episodes where it was about kids being kids. The ending with that chick asking if Cartman wanted to see her vagina was the same. It's that goofy dumb stuff that happens to kids and you can chuckle about it without having to be 'informed' to get the joke. Some people watch animated cartoons to laugh, not to learn what values they should pretend to hold to seem enlightened.

Having said that, it still seems like a decent season. If they tone down the preachiness and throw in a couple of jokey filler episodes I think it'll do better than if it's just ten episodes of some epic faggy drama that would be better as another movie with all the fat cut out.

One of the best scenes coming through.

that would mean she's aroused.

MOTHERFUCKER DON'T EVER MAKE ME THINK OF THAT AGAIN.

Last episode even mentioned star wars. Why is Holla Forums not talking about it?

They are definitely shilling for Hillary, most of the time in the episode is Garrison acting like an idiot, Hillary got like one minute in an episode or two.

And in episode 5 they said how it's bad to remember how things were, and people are afraid of change, and how trump has no plan, and all that crap.

They are not neutral.

I like that they're taking the Republican coup's side on Trump and pussygate.

Well, I don't 'like' it, I am being sarcastic.

nah they just treat Hillary like a meme spouting robot and Garrison constantly calling her a turd sandwich.

Its clear they really don't like either of them but they want to like Hillary.

the bit where Stan's dad joins a frat but all the frat boys are crazy SJWs was pretty funny

no mames Guts is gay

Remember when 'South Park Republican' was a thing?

They've grown tired, lost their punk rebel spark, the Jew in Matt Stone came out in old age, Trey is tip-toeing around the leftist establishment, dipping a few toes in.

It's not fun to see, but Trey is still one of the funniest men alive and a genuine national treasure.

They're libertarian.
Just because they make jokes at your expense, what with our country being a bunch of morons who'll choose between a meme spouting lesbian robot and a retarded reality television show host, both of which have no real differences in much policy that matters.

Holla Forums is just cross-posters from Holla Forums posting cuck threads.

One of the old episodes was on, I watched it. Dawson Creek trapper-keeper takes over the world after merging with Rosie O'Donnell. Rosie was in town to settle the class presidential election in Mr. Garrison's Kindergarten class.

His point was that Rosie (and other tv/entertainment stars) stick their noses in politics and want democracy when it's their candidate that benefits, but turn the tables and everyone who opposes them is a low-class ignorant hick.

As of 10 years ago, South Park has already hit on every moral there is. It's just dragging on now, an I wonder when it will get to the point where people wish it had ended already if it hasn't already Whatever they're doing now is just an attempt to stay relevant.

I do wish that they would go back to making the kids sound like actual kids, and use actual photos whenever they bring in real people as characters, like they did with Saddam and Mel. That shit's funny. It's not really effective lampooning Jenniferrrr Lopez or whoever when they're drawn in South Park's style, no matter how much detail they put into it.

Can't remember past the Chimpokomon episode.
overall, SP is bland and provocative for the sake of it. And fags, yeah, to the point of nausea.

I miss that too. I can understand if the animators chose to draw them in a more detailed South Park style for their integrity and self improvement. But the so bad it's good photoshop and the choppy animation made it really funny and charming. Sadly, I don't think they'll return to it, and I understand that. You can't go backwards and such.

Are you trying to typify the retarded lolburgtardian or are the stereotypes that true.

btw, en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Park_Republican

Are you trying to typify the retarded, illiterate yuropoor or are the stereotypes that true?
Also, I take it you haven't seen our debates. They're a joke. 'Muh south park republican' makes plenty of jokes about the fact that retards will vote for anyone with a pulse as long as they use the right buzzwords, and fuck the real issues.

Matt and Trey seem to get it. You're in a thread discussing South Park.
Have you not watched "Douche and Turd"? There's no way anyone can top that episode, not even them.

Really I doubt anyone expected South Park to be anything but a flash-in-the-pan pisstake

This is so goddamn kawaii. I know it isn't going to end well but I'm loving the heidi cartman ride (≧∀≦)

Against Hillary a rotten potato from the garbage would be a better choice. She is literally the worst candidate to ever run for the office, and that's saying something since Obama exists.

Even Holla Forums mock on Alt-Right are funnier.

Why would you make this

Again, your political depth is quite marvelous.
There's more candidates than a reality tv show host, dipshit. Just because you're on the opposite side of your black and white spectrum when you virtue signal, doesn't make your opinion worth a damn.
Go circlejerk on facebook or Holla Forums about it.

I don't give a fuck about Trump or the two party system. It is hilarious how hypocritical you are though. "There's more candidates than a reality tv show host" which implies you only have a problem with trump.

Trump being a "reality tv host" doesn't make Hillary any better. That was my point about electing a rotten potato from the garbage instead of her. Literally I can not think of a worse candidate than her.

My main point was about South Park in the first place, who are obviously shilling for Hillary. It isn't even fucking subtle. Nothing about Trump makes him a worse candidate than Hillary. There is no high ground to shilling for them shilling for her.

Now are you done being an obvious fucking hypocrite?

dont worry user i also think that guy is gay
like no mames guey pinches gringos creidos

kys

Well Cartman's character has essentially been fucked severely to the point where he is somehow less offensive but they pretend that he's more offensive. The show feels so awkward to watch now.

Basically this is my main beef with the show for the last 5 or so seasons. Before it was just ridiculous with some mild moral or pseudo-moral thrown in at the end, but now the whole thing feels like its preaching to you and telling you how to think and act on everything, when before this would only happen once or twice a season or less. But now its every fucking episode. I did kind of like how they were shitting on Kyle for his "speeches" which were the main source of preaching in the show, but they quickly put that aside and just found other ways to preach. Another thing I liked is that they always poke fun at both sides of issues because it was easy for them since they were libertarian or unaffiliated, but now it feels like they now their side will never win so now they feel they need to pick a side and stick with it for the sake of money and security in old age, and that really makes the show feel empty and dispassionate now.

This basically. They have no more useful "wisdom" or lessons to share. All they can do is regurgitate things they've said before or just deliver some half-assed lesson that people don't really need or already know. Yet funnily enough, if they get rid of the preaching shit, the show will become no different than lifeless shit like Simpsons and Family Guy, but its lessons are so watered down and pointless that it might as well be time to admit that they're way past their prime in terms of humor and direction.

South Park is now everything South Park the movie made fun. Preachy, uptight, liberal, high on its own pretensions.

At surface, it seems that way, since Hillary is dumb enough to openly antagonize the Russians just because they may have helped to expose her dirt (as if the Russians were responsible for her faults to begin with), but think it this way: if Trump really pushes his "America first" slogan to practice, he would end up stepping on the toes of Russia, China, Germany, the Brits, etc. That could probably cause instability too, specially if he gets too stubborn to always negotiate from a position of superiority, instead of making concessions to appease (and his adversaries WOULD try him on that).

It's two different ways of antagonizing other countries. Although HIllary's approach seems to be the worst by far.

GERALD DID NOTHING WRONG

I'm talking about trade deals. And even so, if let's say Russia smells too much appeasement from the US, they'll start increasing their demands. I agree that in a short term it would be distensive, but it could (could being the keyword) be a source of tension in the future. It's what I think when I see the potential problems of a Trump presidency, although I really don't care too much since I'm not even a burguer to begin with. I'm just trying to understand the counterpoints, since Hillary's flaws are pretty glaring (and became even more glaring after the last debate)

It would be great if they showed George Lucas giving his sex slaves to Mickey Mouse in exchange for memberberries, only for Mickey to beat the crap out of him and tell him to get the fuck out

hi alarmist shill

Why do people still read into South Park like it has a deeper meaning to this day? South Park has less depth than Family Guy at this point. It's almost as bad as The Simpsons' recent episodes. I can understand Holla Forums defending this because they still enjoy the company of notorious pedophiles like Val and spergs like Steven Universe fags but there's no substance left in South Park. It's about as cucked as every other "adult" animated series.

I still find it hard to believe that was ever a thing. But I guess it goes to show that if you're not in it for the left, you're the right as far as the left is concerned.

Trey is a cuck who literally raises another man's black son. He's growing more beta every year.

Almost got me. Thanks for reminding me that South Park is Holla Forumstumblr.

This. They lost their self-awareness and went head-first into being everything they ever made fun of.

I know the gay thing might trigger you but it's the best cartoon airing right now.

I'm not hypocritical here, Hilary Clinton is a war hawk, and the media have unchecked pretty much all of Obama's agression and fuckups.

Careful user, Holla Forums might think you're serious with that level of sarcasm.

South park have completely lost the plot on this whole election thing. They had wikileaks on the show before, why wouldnt he be pretty damn important to this whole thing?

In the old days, South Park would make fun of how people focus on Trump's pussy comment from years ago while ignoring the wikileaks stuff, Hillary wanting to start war with Russia, the massive media collusion, etc.

I can't help but feel like the plot they are trying to do is going to be derailed by actual events. At least I hope so.

the episodes are pretty good. i dunno what you guys are complaining about, it's probably because they're not appealing directly for your meme candidate.

piss taking everything from black lives matter, jew jew abrams, female comedians, oversensitive faggots who react to "trolls", and the shitty election.

Everything you mentioned as an example of what went right was handled with padded gloves. No wonder South Park still has relevance with redditors and Holla Forumstumblr these days, you can approach things with the most mildest "piss taking" and the plebs will cite it as proof that South Park takes on everything. When in reality, it's so mild that even Holla Forumstumblr still loves South Park like it was Steven Universe.

I'll reiterate: South Park is so tame that even Holla Forumstumblr enjoys it. Nothing South Park does triggers them or anyone else anymore. And that's the real reason why South Park is upsetting; it's lost all of its teeth. Since it has no teeth it looks like it's biting but in reality it doesn't even make a single cut as it does.

What's worse is that that isn't even the only problem. It's too obvious which side South Park is on these days. Losing its teeth is one problem, cucking out is another.

as I thought, it's clear that you're upset that they aren't appealing to your meme candidate directly, so you bitch about how it's "mild" and doesn't "trigger anyone."

the truth is, south park has never really "triggered" anyone except for the retarded parents bitching about MTV and obscenities on television in the 90s.

And incompetent
And a criminal
And a satanist, and no I don't give a fuck about your opinion on that.
And a liar
And lacking charisma, which matters in effectively presenting foreign policy
And most importantly of all, being a woman, who should never be put in leadership positions. Suffrage was a mistake.

it butted heads with plenty of celebrities in the past nigger. scientology, a couple of religions (ahem, mohammed incident) but whaever. no mames eres gay.

whens thot genocide bro

Its even worse on 4gag. Ever since the CraigxTweek episode, they have entire threads dedicated to posting SP shipping fanart.

I hope this is fucking bait.

fuck my life why even live

You mean like Hillary Clinton? Of course you already knew that don't you? Oh no wait you don't because you're an underage faggot.

Underrage faggot detected.
>>>/4chan/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/9gag/

When people said cuc/co/ld became Tumblr in 2012, they weren't exaggerating. It's basically Tumblr's chatroom.

Who gives a shit? it triggered Tom Cruise and goatfuckers?
You niggers are fucking retarded.
I don't know how blatant you want the fact that they portrayed turd sandwich as a retarded, meme spewing robot.

You faggots are upset that they aren't appealing to your retarded meme candidate.

Hillary Clinton didn't make any statements about South Park in the 90s, or any time, really.

You faggots are really getting desperate. You seriously see in nothing but black and white. If they're not getting on their knees and sucking the dick of a retarded reality television show host, your meme candidate, you believe that they're on some 'side' i.e. THE CRIMINAL'S SIDE.

In a way, you are the butt of the joke this season, and in seasons past. I guess that's really why you're upset, not the fact that they aren't sucking the dick of Trump.
But don't worry, they don't see in black and white like you: you're in good company, because the faggots who support the retarded, robotic turd sandwich are also the butt of the joke.

What the flying fuck is this you damn degenerate?
Stop that right now.

Cartman is the embodiment of the whipped beta male this season. Plus some of those images are kind of cute.

RECORD CORRECTED
$0.50 has been deposited into your account

No wonder your shithole is in current state then. If I were you, I'd ask someone to nuke my shitty country. Entertainment industry was the only reason why americunts were worthwhile and you fucking murdered it.

That's the work of tumblr shippers. There are already a buch of faggots buttmad because they want Kyle and Cartman to have a gay relationship

get back to tumblr. Your kind is not welcome here

That's not shipping, because it's actually happening in the show.

lol m8
I find some of them cute. I think Cartman being the embodiment of a beta male this season is pretty funny. You can taste the sarcastic subtext of the writers everyime Cartman says something 'enlightened.' It's a good joke.

Damn nigger no need to get this booty blasted over a gay cartoon

I insist this is not your place. Return to your hughbox on tumblr

Well, it is canon. You're also ignoring that the relationship is a good joke/play on "beta" faggots.
Are you retarded or have you not watched the episodes?
You can scream all you want about tumblr, m8, it doesn't make it true.

Can you guys provide a definition and examples please? I really don't know what you're talking about.

This isn't just typical samefagging fellas. Go back to Holla Forumstumblr.

That's not how CTRposting works newfag.

hownew.ru

When South Park was still self-aware they would make fun of themselves for being preachy and having messages like the tobacco industry episode.

Underage faggot confirmed.

thanks for correcting the record, shill

I don't get it

He obviously wants to lose.

The bit where Randy was explaining Star Wars to Garrison was extremely preachy. It was basically progressive liberal propaganda. It was about how it's 2016 and we need to ditch all traditional values. Just because Randy was talking about Star Wars doesn't mean it was satire. It was obvious to anyone with a brain in their head that the entire thing was based on cultural issues.

Also, the blatant anti-Trump sentiment is so fucking obvious, it's not even funny. I usually take South Park episodes with a grain of salt and realize that most of it is just satire but this last episode was fucking ridiculous… I may even stop watching it just because of this episode.

You're joking right? Even during the last season they briefly poked fun at their preachiness and the fact that Kyle is always used as the pedestal to preach morals to the audience to the point where the characters made fun of him for one whole episode about it which sadly didn't last.

When did immigrants become synonymous with illegal immigrants?

When Obongo pushed the notion that "undocumented" immigrants are the backbone of American civilization, even though the USA was created by legal immigrants from European origins.

Liberals are fucking retarded.

So just to be clear Holla Forumstumblr is cuckchan right?
I'm losing track of all the hot new slang

Samefagging would be replying to my own posts.
Go back to reddit, newfaggot. Try learning the lingo before you shitpost.

Holla Forumstumblr is cuckchan but it applies to our Holla Forums to a degree because our Holla Forums tolerates cuckchan immigrants, and generally all forms of cancer. If you want to see cuckchan cancer tolerated on Holla Forums, visit >>>Holla Forums

Samefagging would mean that I'm replying to my own posts, you fucking retard.
Go back to reddit, seriously.

why is Holla Forums so autistic that they can't take a good standup bit in cartoon form?
learn to take a joke, you retards. in the context of the show, it's mr. garrison threatening to fuck all immigrants to death for the past two seasons.

But Garrison is obviously supposed to represent Trump this season, you dense fuck. The entire last episode constantly bashed on Trump the whole time and didn't even mention Hillary. I'm sure there's no political motivation behind this at all, right?

Kill yourself.

it's a great bit, I'm sorry that you're so autistic.
how horrible it must be to have aspergers so severe that you can't even enjoy comedy without invoking a political conspiracy.

Except anons there are told to fuck off for the slightest shit, much like this board.

I think we've found the real cuckchanner.

The entire episode was filled with liberal rhetoric:

There's nothing that suggests that they are mocking leftist views on Trump, they are just perpetuating them. It must be just a coincidence that this episode airs during October right before the elections, right? SP would never push a political agenda!

Except for the Steven Universe permageneral.
And the other Cal Arts threads.
And the CW general.

mr. garrison got in over his head
but that's not true, not even of mr. garrison, it's a ploy to throw the election.

listen, I know you overanalyze things because of your aspergers, but neither the creators nor the writers are 'leftists.'

holy shit, you are fucking brain damaged. new seasons aren't planned in advance, they write all of this shit in a week.
you really think anyone takes comedy seriously, or anyone is going to change their mind on trump because of this episode?
let's analyze this autistically, shall we? the character in question is a former mtf transexual, notorious homosexual who wanted to be molested by his father, dated the biker from the village people only to stick a gerbil in his ass in front of a classroom of kids.
I think you're taking cartoons a bit too seriously.

just another piece of evidence concerning the fact that Holla Forums is basically brain damage.

Sounds kosher

i'm sure the (((jews))) were all behind the female comic, BLM, retarded robot hillary, and douche/turd sandwich jokes as well.
obviously this conspiracy goes high. who knows what degeneracy they'll inject into our children's minds next with the electric jew.

Garrison is Trump this season. Like it isn't obvious with the spray tan and that he is running against a character that is literally drawn to look like Hillary. Stop relying on Garrison's character in the show, previous to this season. I'm well aware of who he is and what he's about.

It depends on the comedy, you mong. Stand up comedians have used comedy to send a message, same with comedy shows. Just because it's a comedy doesn't mean that it's not conveying a message.

what message is it conveying? that trump is attempting to throw the election but hillary was too fucking stupid to let him, so he had to make "misogynist" jokes to piss off his base, an indirect reference to the "conspiracy" of a tape being released with trump saying "misogynist" comments that trump had no control over the release?

you realize how autistic you sound, right? you're overanalyzing it. garrison is garrison. you're analyzing every detail of the cartoon and applying it as a reference to what trump is.

again: you are direct evidence as to why Holla Forums is straight up brain damage. you're brain damaged, faggot.

I never said they were favoring Hillary, you dipshit. Matt and Trey said that they would vote for Johnson over Hillary or Trump a while back. I'm saying that they are really sticking it to Trump. At the beginning of the season, it was pretty even with the insults, aimed at both candidates. Now it's pretty much 95% aimed at Trump. I guarantee it will just get more one sided as the season progresses, just watch.

that's because this is a 15 minute block directly referencing a current or relatively current event, in pretty much modern south park style.
the set up for the joke/reference is obviously referencing that current event.

and also, half of the screentime is on garrison. the other half is on the 'oversensitivity to trolling' plot if you really wanted to be an autist about it.
because you are being an autist about it.

South Park so far this season:

garrison said that when he's attempting to throw the election, hillary was so robotically stupid that she instead said something that boosted his chances
they're making fun of people's reactions to trolling, and even deconstruct what fuels trolling, people's stupid reactions to stupid comments
it's a reference to comments he made, it said nothing about sexism.
i think the end of the latest episode was a bit hamfisted, and they could've explained it better. basically, reboots end up shitty. attempting to recapture the magic of something is fraught with peril. instead of attempting to recreate something or a time exactly, energy is better spent making something better.
the flow of time, entropy, and change is inevitable.

not to mention the reaction to trolling being "reveal everyone's internet and posting history forever" and the "enlightened" cartman offers to lend a hand to reveal the trolls responsible for making fun of denmark who are fighting against this, so the massive project to breach everyone's privacy can go forward.

but, as usual, brain damage due to Holla Forums prevents yet another soul from following the plot of a simple cartoon.

You realize that these are all interpretations. You have no idea what is going on behind the scenes when they made this. For all you know, these episodes could lead up to some grande finale that is completely anti-Trump in nature, or it could all just be a joke like you say.

You're expressing your opinion and pretending like it is objective reality. You are the brain dead one here, friend.

there's no hurt feelings here. it wasn't a bottle episode sure, but no one's disputing the fact that it's a reference to a current event, except you. you'd have to be brain damaged to do so. which you are. autism is brain damage, a mental illness.

it's not about coming out on top, it's just the fact that you are in fact brain damaged.
there's no 'opinion' in the fact that the episode was referencing a current event. it's a pretty clear reference to "grab them by the pussy" you retard.
as for the rest
not opinion, fact
not opinion, fact

anyways you're the one shitting your pants over a cartoon, all because the cartoon referenced your political candidate's comments that made the rounds on media. i'll leave you to play in your own shit and piss, so you can continue believing that you aren't brain damaged.

They reacted the same way normies did to it, which is disappointing for a show that has seemed to have a deeper insight into how people get so upset over offensive or sexual words while ignoring violence and real wrongdoing. This is exactly the valid point Trump himself made about it. He said it years ago while goofing around in private. Not at a rally like Garrison. And the fact that this overshadowed the massive amounts of corruption leaking out of the Clinton campaign is absurd. The South Park I knew would have made fun of THAT. Instead it chose the lame, easily distracted normie approach.

There was even a previous South Park episode about this, how Rich powerful men cheat on their wives and everybody pretends to act all surprised that this happens. Nobody presumed trump to not be something of a womanizing alpha male.

Hi Reddit
It showed people reacting to it by chasing him and attempting to lynch him.
That, itself, wasn't the reaction of the show. Unless you're saying that South Park is implying that Garrison should be lynched for making comments about sticking a finger in some woman's asshole at the airport.
Which it certainly was not.

As has been said, you're overanalyzing a cartoon and still can't do it right.

I dont really care when it comes down to it, but yeah I'm probably going to analyze the fuck out of it because it's clearly commenting on a series of significant public events wherein the way information is reaching the public via the media is kind of the issue to a lot of people. I guess I have admired Matt and Trey's point of view on things in the past, and was curious to see how they were seeing this.

I think they are getting old. But hey, they've joked about that too.

ITT:

So you're not going to acknowledge the fact that they showed a literal lynch mob, and Garrison trying to escape it? While not attempting to pass judgement on it in their own way, beyond having Garrison do a very Bill Hicks-esque bit as the set-up?

It's pretty sad that Trumpcucks get this upset over a cartoon referencing their candidates remarks that were all over the media this week.
I wonder if 'leftists' cried about the fact that the mean cartoon portrayed their candidate as an oblivious mouthpiece who repeats whatever her advisors say.

Honestly, all the shit they are doing is so off, then you throw in this bizarre thing with Denmark that makes no sense. Trump clearly wants to win and has some kind of plan, while garrison has no plan and wants out. There's no insight to it, it could only be saying 'duh he's a cowardly idiot,' and it really feels like the most basic understanding of somebody who doesnt go beyond newspaper articles on the matter.

I could totally be wrong, and there's some kind of twist coming. I dont get that feeling though, I've watched enough South Park throughout my life to get a feel for what they are saying.

you're over analyzing it because you are brain dead from browsing Holla Forums too much. stop being so autistic and just laugh at the cartoons

Trolls are Scandinavian folklore. You retarded?
Again, as has been said, the implication that Garrison is literally Trump is obviously due to your retardation.
That the respective candidates are a douche and a turd sandwich?
Wow, who knew?

One of the hallmarks of autism is taking everything so literally. Like the Trumpcucks in this thread.

I do laugh, I thought the Denmark thing where they were all dancing was funny and cute. I thought Mr Garrison going, "Immigrants? Fuck em!" was funny and true about Trump's blunt way of speaking. I really liked the whole 'member star wars' joke, because I fucking hate star wars and all of it's fans acting like retards because they see things they remember in a trailer.

So you're voting for Hillary? There are only two candidates that can possibly win the election at this point. You're basically promoting Hillary by calling people trumpcucks.

You are the cuck, faggot.

I'm only voting for the possibility that lolbertarians can get federal funding next year after they reach the popular vote threshold.
Now there's a joke.

So you're throwing your vote away and voting for a fake libertarian that supports TPP and carbon tax. How honorable!

Autism note: this joke is funny because their economic policies are drastically opposed to this, yet they'd probably jump at the chance, what with their nominee only having $35k in the bank at one point.
And because it'll never happen when people jump at the chance to vote for douch or turd.

Johnson doesn't support TPP, and he's pretty retarded for bringing up the 'free market' in the context of a new fee/tax, but I'm not really a staunch free market fag anyways.
Also, I'm pretty sure you're the autist I've encountered before who dumps MemeGenerator images all over the thread as soon as you start bitching about Johnson, so there's no point to really argue with you.

Yes, he does.

Nope, I hate Johnson, why would I call him a fake libertarian if I was trying to defend him?

No, he doesn't. His comments were before the trade agreement was made public, his comments were basically "if it's free trade, sure, why not." TPP isn't free trade though, and that was made quite apparent.

The opposite, you shit up threads "anti-Johnson" meme generator shit as if it's an argument, and always bring up the comment in the context of the TPP, yet without the real context. No point to argue with you either way.

But keep the "throwing away your vote" meme alive, champ.
I'd write in 'suck a dick' for my vote before voting for Hillary or Trump.

He still does.

Then why did you say "as soon as you start bitching about Johnson". That implies that he would be defending Johnson. Learn to express yourself in text. I'm not the faggot you think I am, I could honestly care less about shitting on Johnson. The guy is irrelevant. Keep believing I'm him though, it's making for some decent drama.

No, he said it's laden with crony capitalism at one point, and that if he supports it it's probably in the context of advancing free trade, yet plugging your nose with all of the bad shit. If it were up to him, it'd just be free trade, as he's said. But it's not.
I've thought about this before, really, and whether I'd support it versus the alternative of giving all that potential to China, and I don't know. It's complicated. TPP is shit but Holla Forums is fucking stupid and doesn't talk about the real implications of the parties of interests.
That means that [you'd] be bitching about Johnson, as you were. Learn to read.
And be sure not to dump any of your precious meme generator shit in this thread or you might prove me right.

The TPP was released on November of 2015, yet he said he'd consider signing it as late a August 2016 (maybe later). The fact that he even considered it after well over half a year tells me that he is a fucking moron and not a true libertarian.

"As soon as you start bitching about Johnson" is ambiguous but it would likely hint that you are talking about anyone bitching about Johnson. Learn to be more direct.

pic related

Anyone would consider signing it. You weigh the options, whether it's worth it to throw away years of negotiations and a net gain in free trade, yet have it laden with crony capitalism.
And if it's worth it to just abandon it and let China move in after you.
Ideally, if he was in the executive and was ultimately at the top of all executive agencies responsible, it wouldn't get to that point.
Sure thing fag

Yeah, maybe before it was published, like you implied before. Not after 9 months of reviewing it… No libertarian in their right mind would even give it a chance. Just face the facts that he is a fraud.

Also, if you're still too thick headed to think he doesn't support the TPP, the fact that he supports more taxes (carbon taxes) is another dead giveaway that this guy isn't a libertarian.

If it's a win for some free trade, yet hard to swallow, you'd still consider it.
I've already addressed that above. I said he was retarded.
He's the libertarian parties nominee and it has no bearing on whether i'd vote the party for a chance of federal election funding and hopefully they pick a candidate who's worth a damn next year.

There really is no point if you're going to continue repeating shit that I've already said, faggot.

And who do you think is going to be the front runner in that party? Gary Johnson, you fucking retard

Anyone the party picks.

And it will be Johnson by default. The fact that he has gained such a following in his campaign is proof enough. Libertarianism will become mainstream and normalfags will think "hey why not just vote for Johnson, he seems pretty kewl". No one will even consider Rand because he ran as a Republican and most people don't even know his policies.

I'm not sure if you understand that people watch south park because they shit on things you don't like in a funny way. Not for it's stellar writing.

If it shits on the things that I like and that's the only good thing about it, why would I watch?

Immigration.

nah, hillary has supported a wall (fence) just said it in PC terms and Obama has done so much fucking deportation that it will make your head spin, and she wants to continue it.
it's a smoke screen, champ.

the only real difference is how blunt Trump is about it, really. it's not a difference in policy per se, but just less blatant in delivery.

after all, democrats wouldn't want to lose the legal spics by being as blatant as trump (the mexican rapist/drug lord comments.)

They aren't saying that people should vote for her.
Remember the "turd sandwich vs. douche" analogy. One will make you sick while the other is used to clean the system.

Not exactly. That didn't happen the last time Paul got such a large following.

What? Did you miss how they made her into an even bigger moron than Garrison?

Hillary basically was given the election by Garrison and all that she could say was that her opponent was a liar and couldn't be trusted.

She's an absolute dolt.

Sad!

Samefagging has 2 definitions:
1. Replying to your own posts. This is the most common example and widely known definition that even fags such as yourself as the other fag knows.

2. Replying to shift and form consensus among other repliers in a thread. It becomes so obvious that you're the only one replying, especially when you're a sperg like the other fag that reuses the same argument over and over like it wasn't BTFO already.

Wow I'll take "things that are complete bullshit" for $1000, Alex. Holla Forums is complete trash. If you don't agree with the autistic sensibilities of tumblr and their butthurt fee-fees, you will in all likelihood get banned because they're the majority.

no, that's not what it means.
the definition has always been #1
it's not #2, despite whatever the retards over at Holla Forums say.

you're a newfag redditor. you have to go back.

Samefagging always meant that. If you're the only fag replying to people and making posts in a thread, or you're the one replying to people so much that people are basically talking to one fag like it was an AMA, you're the samefag throughout the thread. Go ahead and pretend the definition of it was never like that but you've been caught, samefag.

samefagging has never meant that, newfaggot.
samefagging has always only meant that you're literally samefagging, i.e. replying to posts you yourself have made.
if someone is replying to your own posts, and you're replying back to them, that's literally how discussion in general works.
it's not samefagging, at all.

you are a fucking retarded redditor. you need to kill yourself asap.

meant to reply to
i.e. there is no second definition of samefag
one is literally how thread progression and discussion works, and is not samefaggotry.
the other is replying to yourself, while pretending you're not the same user.

Pretending it doesn't mean that isn't going to change its meaning. You're the one making half the responses in this thread. You are the samefag. Clear those cookies and refresh the page, screencap it, go ahead and damage control. It's not going to change the fact that you're the only replying the same way and using the same phrases causing everyone to respond to you, the samefag.

Nice try

YOU JUST REPLIED TO YOURSELF

FUCKING SAMEFAG

4/co/ is tumblr.
8/co/ is 30% pedos, 80% Holla Forums, and 1% /a/.

in that post I wasn't pretending anything to the contrary

so you're literally a newfaggot who thinks he can change terms so you can just spout "SAMEFAG SAMEFAG HE'S REPLYING TO A THREAD MORE THAN ONCE THAT MEANS HE'S A SAMEFAG"
by your definition, you're also a "samefaggot."

seems all newfaggot redditors like you are brain damaged.

Fun activity: ctrl-f "brain damage" and you'll go straight to a handful of your posts

Pic related, you can't deny this.

SAMEFAG SAMEFAG
OPINION INVALIDATED
I AM SO FUCKING NEW THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I AM TALKING ABOUT

Redditors like you really are insufferable.

yes, these are my two posts

is there a problem with that, you fucking moron?
care to point out where i'm pretending to be two different people and argue with myself?

samefag detected

It's not gonna work. I've already won by this point. I've claimed victory.

all me tbh

your other retarded definition literally makes you a "samefag"
you've replied to the thread multiple times.
you're a "samefag", in your retarded newfaggot redditor mindset.
in reality, you have no idea what the fuck you are talking about.

making two posts in a single thread is the definition of samefagging, fucking newfag

That's because it's just you and me at this point faggot. Prepare your anus, bub. I'm going in dry.

No, I'm 679.

1st of all why are grown man watching cartoons? if you want a comedy watch the new ghostbusters.

redditpol killed this thread

I need CAS on this thread, its fubar,

repeat- requesting CAS on the SP vagina thread - danger close - unstable leddit and auts levels

drop that shit now doyoucopy thats Sierra Papa Victor Alpha Golf India November Alpha- standing by

What did he mean by this?

Please recover soon, Holla Forums.

The trumplets will leave once he loses and the memes are over. They'll latch on to whatever the latest thing is.

no

Is south park made by nazis?