Pussy

Pussy

Honestly she probably should be reigned in by her managers because the bitch is going to tank her career after being busted as a joke thief like carlos mencia.

I still haven't changed my mind about her for that Ryan Dunn joke. Its fine for his friends and family to joke around about it, and its fine for me to call him shit on the internet, its not fine for her to say it in public and potentially profit from it. What a fucking cunt.

I see no problem there, user.

The establishment can't funny.
These people want to be edgy funny guys but they're just reinforcing systematic faggotry that nobody but the most hardcore of cult members give a fuck about.

To be fair to gooncucks, this is like leftists going to a Sam Hyde show and walking out. What did you expect?
At the same time, to pretend this is edgy comedy is ridiculous.

Also a white man writes Amy Schumer's jokes and he stole the funny ones.

this cunt, her whole act is acting like a whore and then she gets offended when someone calls her a whore

you arent funny you hole, some women actually are funny but you are not one of them

Actually, Nick DiPaolo would be a more fitting substitute since he's known to be conservative.

They handled it fine.

Only you democrats riot and beat people up for banter.

And even then they're so fucking lazy they have to pay literal retards and crazies to do it for them.

Shameful tbh

I prefer this webm for this sort of assessment.

No see, there's a difference here. She brought up a random person from the audience to mock him for his political beliefs. He gave an answer she couldn't counter "Hillary can't be trusted" and the audience agreed with him, so she launched into a more aggressive tirade about Trump and people started booing.

Now she could have engaged them or just powered through or sabotaged it, but she made the mistake of thinking she had more power and presence than she did. She then said "I'm going to be attacking him like this for the next five minutes, so if you don't like it, leave."

She gave the option. Then rather than put up with it, the audience shrugged and 200 of 'em got up and left.

This is one thing I've never gotten about comedians, I know it fucks with their confidence, but some of them can't seem to handle the audience having any independent thought. I understand them being pissed at hecklers because hecklers fucking suck, but if they don't like your material, what the fuck do you expect them to do? I listen to a lot of comedians podcasts and a lot of old O&A stuff, and if they sit there "stone-faced" or "with their arms crossed" that pisses the comedian off as well. If they get up and leave, that also pisses off the comedian.

So what option are you leaving them, sit there and smile and pretend to laugh when you feel your values are being attacked?

Of course in the examples you've given, it's different because DiPaolo is funny as fuck and can work a crowd, and I don't personally find Sam Hyde funny but his entire style is being subversive and making the audience uncomfortable, so if I went to one of his shows I'd expect to be attacked.

Schumer I have never found funny. Even back when she was appearing on Red Eye all the time and pretending to be a moderate who liked Republicans my thought process was "Well, that's kind of cool she's open-minded, shame she's not funny though. Who even is she? Is she the chick that played Jan in the Brady Bunch movie, but you know, she got a lot fatter?"

this

best option is the billy burr option, just insult their city and everything about them for half an hour minimum, crash the plane, no survivors

jeh i know

Burr is funny as fuck and frequently very insightful, but he's terrified of ending up alone, so he's put up with a complete cunt of a wife who insults and tears him down at every opportunity and has silenced him on a lot of his political beliefs and made him a total cuck on others.

looks like fun tbqh but still pretty amateur, not enough fire, yall should come to yuroop we teach you how to riot for real

oh yeah hes definitely funny. is she really that bad? I wasnt even really talking about her, just generally calling him a fag

They can dish it out but get booty blasted when it happens to them.

I CANT EVEN

oh jesus christ this is bad muhaha I hope they at least have decent hate sex

I love how shes defending firing people over saying something about fags, top fucking jej, what a silly cunt

This shit has actually been researched and burr is right, german government f.e has come to the conclusion that outlawing the NPD would make it far easier for them to grow, you are basically making their argument for them by outlawing them.

different example, if jews dont control the media then how am i getting fired over saying something about jews? french government realized this when a bunch of schlomos tried to keep ferdinand celine off of some kind of best of list just recently

At least he is schooling her and shes shutting up, jesus christ keep that woman off yer podcast billy like damn

such an arrogant tone too, what a black berkley cunt lmao shes as annoying as some white bitch

thanks for showing me this, I think…

True that.
I haven't followed Amy Schumer and I know nothing of her standup except for the few clips she stole in that debacle. Has she ever been good at crowd work? I'm sure she's bombed a couple of times and put in her time, but I doubt she's ever destroyed a heckler. It seems like she just shot up the ranks thanks to networking and being a fat jewess. She reminds me of Sarah Silverman. They're competent on stage but there's the distinct feeling that one drunk funny guy in the club could tear them to shreds.

One thing I'll forgive her for is starting The Anthony Cumia Show.

Nah they were complete fags

They went to a fucking Amy Schumer show, I don't think these people are particularly bright.

VA
GY
N
AH

lolololololololololololollolololololollolololololololol

Yank defected. American comedians write scripts and then repeat them over and over. A good stand up comedian can banter with a heckler and come out on top making the best part of the show.

defending this unfunny cunt who steals jokes….really nigger