Tumblr gay pandering reach TV capeshit

Not even the CW arrowverse was this cancerous.

I don't know what piss me off more. Them turning my favorite Batman villains into fags. Or not Edward nigma acts more like the joker than the riddler.

Why did the penguin looked so uncomfortable near the end?

It was the realization for the actor that this moment would be the defining factor of his career.

hahaha because being gay is wrong, it triggers me XD
my feelings are most important when it comes to fiction!

Not a bad move, people will like it. Probably will get attention one way or the other, and even the negative attention will be good for the ratings of an otherwise shitty show.

Unfortunately the negative opinions will probably stay mostly here where no one else will have a shit about them so they won't get as much "positive backlash" as they might be hoping for.

I'd argue the opposite, the Riddler actually feels like the Riddler, Penguin just feels like some whiny manchild playacting at being a crime lord. And fuck me, they found a way to keep dragging out his mommy issues further, even though the cancer that was his mom got shish-kebabed almost a season ago.
and for some reason he hasn't even tried to kill Tabitha, despite being mad enough about it to take out Theo Galavan TWICE, even though

Tabitha was the one who threw a knife in his mother's back - and without Galavan giving the order, but of her own volition. Instead she's now Barbara's lesbian BFF/Butch's sorta-kinda love interest, when she should be six feet below

l just watch because pic related.

Why is a black guy wearing black face?

stay mad, faggot

sage this shit

Um excuse me XD but I know these well established characters aren't gay :( but it doesn't matter, we made them fuck each other :D that makesthrm better!
What di you mean the Riddler is a riddle focused madman -_-? He's totally supposed to b gay, but the creator was to oppressed to let him be that way, so we fixed the character for him :p

Barbara and Tabitha need to die. They're bad at being vilains. Being a "stronk female vilain" is not a good way to make a antagonist powerful but still lovable.

I seriously hope that they don't make Nygma and Penguin gay. They're friends and should stay friends, not faggots.

I agree. I think he's the best character on the show. He is the guy who is ready to do everything in order to gather as much info as possible on every major character in Gotham city. After spending some time close to Penguin he knows how he thinks (he did the same with Gordon during the previous seasons).
Penguin is just an emo teen who wants to be appreciated for who he is. Nygma knows it.

Fan girls ruin everything don't they?

Wut? They weren't even kissing or anything. Penguin just hugged Ed and stuck a finger up his ass.

You're reading too much into this.

It's really your own fault for watching.

Niggers need to be exterminated, that way Jews and liberals won't be able to use them against us.

Who the fuck would have shipped Nigma with Cobblepot anyways?

I figured Penguin was gay from the first Season with how they characterized him and his interactions with Gordon specifically, but Riddler? Really? Didn't he spend the entire first season obsessing over a girl?

Does this board really need a second fridge?

Except for Tumblrinas, it really isn't. A lot of Batman fans, especially hardcore ones, fucking hate it because it ended up completely derailing Ivy's character and exists for no other purpose except as Paul Dini's wet dream.

Penguin and Riddler would be about 10000 worse in terms of backlash, and I'm pretty sure DC knows it.

I liked Harley/Ivy before it was popular. It was good, but the Tumblrinas ruined it. Also new writers don't know how to do them without having both of them OOC.

Do they? I thought they were all about guys fucking other guys and only pretended to like Yuri stuff because they don't wanna be seen as a bunch of inmature fujos.

I really just hope they stay m8s. I like the Trump and Pence sub-text there instead.

Harley/Ivy literally is OOC, though, at least for Ivy. If there's one character that BTAS really fucked over, it was Poison Ivy.

There's wasn't much to fuck over to begin with. Part cocktease and part muh environmentalism, that's all there is to the character.

The key to Harley/Ivy is they are both insane, and Harley constantly gets on her nerves. She's the straight man of the Abbot and Costello relationship so to speak. I don't think her fucking someone like Harley on the side is such a big deal that it would make her OOC. She also canon despises men in general. The problem is when you get numales and feminazi cunts involved and they make it all about virtue signalling.

In the show they're giant fuck buddies compared to the comics or cartoons.

The penguin despised and belittled the riddler for the pretentious narcisist he is, more often than not the villains would try to kill him themselves for being a fucking taddletale and ruining their plans by hinting batman about their plans.