I want to kiss her on the lips. I want to cuddle with her, and make her laugh...

I want to kiss her on the lips. I want to cuddle with her, and make her laugh. I want to both drink out of that same drink with different straws. On the morning she is going to shoot new scenes in star wars I'll walk her to the door, hold her hands and say have a fun day, and watch her run to the car knowing how much that I love her. Then when she gets home, I will lift her skirt up and fuck her from behind, and make her orgasm. It will ease all her stress, and make her relax after a long stressful day, before going back to shoot new scenes the next day. I would make sure she is top and healthy to make star wars great again. If I had a girlfriend like this I would treat her right, I swear to you that.

8/10 would hit with my car

Daisy?

What would you do while she got her brains fucked out by Boyega in a porta potty?

She got blacked, though.

ReddiPOL, pls. You are ruining Holla Forums.

You aren't even trying anymore, are you, Holla Forums?

Is she suffering from some kind of syndrome? She looks very odd.

I thought you were banned.

Bans don't last forever, matey.

You should try >>>/sudo/ again tbh

Stay triggered.

She's kind of cute but she has serious dumbface. I bet she's semi-retarded.

FOR FUCK SAKE HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU MAISIEFAGS NEED!!!!

what the fuck JJ

Doesn't she have a problem with her stomach/vagina?

She has some kind of smegma std.
Not even kidding.

It's nothing too serious. All she has to do is apply ointment cream to relieve the itch. Nothing infectious that'll make your dick rot.

They got diseases of smegma buildup in vaginas???