Trumpcucks on suicide watch!

Trumpcucks on suicide watch!

deadline.com/2016/10/michael-moore-in-trumpland-surprise-screening-donald-trump-1201838338/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/23/michael-moore-owns-9-homes
nytimes.com/2016/10/20/movies/review-michael-moore-in-trumpland.html
web.archive.org/web/20161019212443/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/18/michael-moore-releases-surprise-trumpland-documentary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When was the last time Michael Moore was still relevant? I'm surprised he hasn't died by a heart attack yet, didn't even know he was still alive.

From laughter

Wasn't it he who said Trump would win for sure?

Yeah. He said it like it was a bad thing so maybe he should be on suicide watch

He looks like an old lesbian now.

Looks like an old grannie.

Americans are idiots, of course one of the idiots will win. They literally cant conceive of more than 2 choices.

Thanks, Moore.

Why does micheal Moore look like a tranny now?

Nuked T levels probably.

They only have two parties in practicality.

Americans can't conceive of anything greater than two. It scares them.

He shaved his beard and grew out his hair and dyed it.

Samefag.

Well, that is just the inherit problem of the two party system. A third option doesn't exist because it doesn't seem viable. In the minds of the mainstream people, a third party vote is a wasted vote that just tips in favor to the worst of the two. Write-in votes still exist last I check but you'd need a whole lot of people to make a big splash, rather than just a small ripple for election.

If only there was some kind of social media platform where people can rally together to make a difference. Not just be all talk and actually work together to do something significant. Eh, they'd just probably shit post on it and complain all day. Let's wait for the floodgates of butthurt to come when Trump actually wins.

The real problem is the winner takes all system. A vote for a party with no chance of winning is wasted because you need a majority in a state to make any difference at all.

In my country parliament seats are divided based on country-wide popular vote. That's it. Any party that gets at least around 100,000 votes gets to participate.

The result is that we don't have any absolute majorities. Parties have to cooperate.

And we have some niche parties. We have an ultra-protestant party that opposes women's suffrage and freedom of religion, and they have 3 seats in the parliament because people who support them are willing to vote for them.

Almost like its set up this way to take control away from the people. Unfortunate no end in sight, the same criminal retards keep running.

They didn't have much foresight when they designed the system.

Democracy doesn't work and we're at end game democracy now where you have all the flaws of every other system but also a song and dance to cover those flaws. It makes people continue the lie that they have a choice, but their choice is between Elite wearing red tie or elite wearing blue time and both share the same social group and ideas.

Wait, he was relevant before?

Your webm cuts off early.

For some reason I saved the fucked up webm in my folder by accident. Here is the full one.

Who takes Michael Moron seriously?

Liberal Americans?

Drumpf BTFO

The only people who are going take this movie seriously are the people who weren't voting for Trump in the first place. The lies and misinformation in Bowling for Columbine was enough to never trust Michael Moore again. If Trump is elected, and he changes the libel and slander laws like he said, you can be sure that Moore will be seeing a large lawsuit, as I'm sure Moore will be using his same tactics again.

Is Michael Moore the goonposter?

Boy he sure showed Trump!

Did he ever explain what he meant by this sign? I'd love to see an interview with him trying to justify what he meant.

his last movie had 30min segment about how WE NEED WOMEN POLITICIANS totally not hillary shilling

what in the name of fuck does that even mean

Michael Moore eats too much pork to be a muslim.

Typical limousine leftist hypocrite. He says he hates guns, but is surrounded by heavily armed body guards at all times. He says he loves blacks, but lives in a gated mansion as far away from the ghetto as possible. The only blacks he talks to are Obama, Will Smith and his own servants. He hates the rich 1% and capitalism, but became the filthy rich 1% of the 1% only because of capitalism. He is in the top .01%.

“MICHAEL MOORE OWNS 9 HOMES”

breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood/2014/07/23/michael-moore-owns-9-homes

That Chin is photoshopped right?

ITT:shit no one will watch

he is a hypocrite and a gatekeeper of sorts but your facebook logic is still shit fucknuts, you ever heard of using your enemies weapons against them? might as well tell a snackbar he cant use cell phones to make IEDs because he is fighting the "west", that would be equally retarded

the pinkos have an old saying about the capitalist selling you the rope which you will eventually hang him with, although claiming moore is a filthy commie is giving him way too much credit

Anyhow I guess what im saying is get your fucking memegenerator shit out of here and use yer fucking melonhead for a change you nigger, and stop using the word "capitalism" like it means anything

breitbart no fucking wonder

what is going on in that fat head of his

seriously I think hes going senile or something, maybe some kind of diabeetus side effect

Him owning several houses and not wanting to live near niggers is somehow using capitalist weapons against themselves? It's just plain old hypocrisy.

Guy, NOBODY wants to live around niggers. Can't fault anyone for that.

like I said hes not a fucking commie, hes a western liberal with a token cause just like most of them

Its a way to alleviate your guilt, you latch on to something minor and tell yourself you are saving the world but at the same time you make sure you stay nice and fucking comfy and dont actually take any risks or say anything too dangerous

/pol calls it virtue signalling, but marx is actually the one that first analyzed the phenomenon, credit where it is due

All im saying is his methods are perfectly viable and if you foster some kind of outrage at him making an assload of shekels off of his badly researched films then you sure as fuck dont understand how "capitalism" works and you are forever destined to be a mark

I fucking despise him but he didnt used to be this bad, at least he was pro-industry from coming up near motor city when it wasnt yet a wasteland. Now hes just another fucking hollywood yuppie kike, and the gun grabbing shit was the final straw

Yet you defend him and hypocrisy itself. Shameful.

What kind of retarded arguments are those?

I'm saying what he's trying to accomplish is clearly not what he wants.

It's a way to try and discredit whoever he's arguing with.
Normally posts that do that kind of shit aren't worth responding to, but this is Holla Forums - Shitposting and Sometimes Television and Movies (and formally and cartoons and anime)

The argument is that your argument is fucking shit, how are you not understanding this? even if moore hated "capitalism" he would still be acting rationally by using "capitalism" to push his agenda, thats by far the smartest way to go about it. To think there is some kind of inherent hypocrisy in this is fallacious, intellectually lazy, and womanly. Its facebook mom logic you tard, use your fucking head, your lack of reasoning disgusts me

He probably wants more limelight and to sell more of his shitty halfassed movies. Most likely pie as well

shut up you peanut nigger, we all have an obligation to point out when someone is being stupid, its how we evolve

It's like he wants Trump to win.

Instant replay.

You are like Rick James in that Chapelle skit.

He wants to transition. You haven't heard this yet?

When the system was first designed there were no political parties and the person that came in second became the vice president.

Not defending the two party system. Just laughing at how hypocritical and blind you are.

Ofcourse he does. If Hillary gets elected, he would have to worry about getting called a misogynistic terrorist for saying anything bad about her, along with his life being in danger. Trump however, he can shit talk as much as he wants since Trump is a FUCKING WHITE MALE, and wouldn't have to worry about getting assassinated or beat up by Trump supporters

#FlintWaterCrisis is still a problem.

Most of Moore's documentaries have been exposed as total and complete bullshit anyways. This guy has been trapped in obscurity for years, and now he wants to be relevant again by creating another dishonest piece of lefty propaganda.

I still say we should go back to that.
I think the government would get a lot more done. Or a lot less. Either way is good.

Party politics has to be the stupidest thing ever.

You can thank Jefferson and Hamilton for being pissy bitches and being unable to look past their differences.

Jefferson did nothing wrong. Bankster Hamilton deserved that bullet from Burr. Make dueling great again.

Can you imagine the sheer amount of presidents that would be JFKed that were still the case?

Like, just imagine if Hillary became Trump's VP. His would be the shortest presidential term in history.

'MURCIA

nytimes.com/2016/10/20/movies/review-michael-moore-in-trumpland.html

Preference voting eliminates this issue. Get on it faggots.

Good for America.

Being fat doesn't mean we're all Gaben.

What did he mean by this?

Yeah, but not with .223.

web.archive.org/web/20161019212443/http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/18/michael-moore-releases-surprise-trumpland-documentary/

Wow, this is going to be a shitfest! I'm sure the libtarded artfags will eat it up though.

I take it you haven't seen the Patriot.

Libtarded artfag here. This isn't pretentious enough.

No.
I assume they had guns that didn't exist until 100+ years later?

wtf I hate trump now

I'll bite this b8 because fuck it.

Musket balls that were used during the revolutionary war were fucking massive compared to most modern day small arms.
As in they would cause gigantic entrance and even larger exit wounds.
This is of course assuming they exited at all and didn't become embedded in your bones, which led to incredibly painful injuries that, in the best case scenario didn't also lead to your slow and painful death, would require primitive amputation, which essentially means some fucker would give you the best medication that he could to dull the pain (read: usually feed you liquor) and then saw your shit off.
assuming you could survive the fallowing infections and somehow avoid gangrene then you'd be in the clear.
By which I mean you'd be crippled for varying extents for the rest of your life.

*following
whoops

Nigger I fucking know that, read the post chain. I asked him about the movie.

I read the wrong posts, my bad.

Still though, any retard that thinks ancient muskets were somehow more civil than modern rifles is a fucking retard.
At least with modern rifle rounds your target will typically die fairly quickly or make a near 100% recovery if you fail to kill them.

Fuck having a ball embedded in your shit at all.

Why are you still here? Just to suffer?

It makes me uncomfortable the things she does to my dick.

You don't know anything go you?

Why doesn't he release the video on youtube?
smh if he wants to sell it for shekels