Only 10/10 films allowed in this ITT thread

Only 10/10 films allowed in this ITT thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=je4nDvNJXsg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk
youtube.com/watch?v=fi8kYcl2Y38
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was her soul

Hello Reddit

/thread

the cuckpills fall for it every time

I really like john wick but I dislike how it used digital muzzle flashes and blood.

I honestly loved Tangled. I thought it was some other stupid race mixing propaganda or pop culture shit but it was completely different, even for a rehashed story.

It has incredible animation, Rapunzel is a qt, there's no race mixing shit, no stupid pop shit (I loved the songs). And it had some funny parts. I'm surprised, it's also better than wreck it ralph. Great animated movie.

there were songs in Tangled?

I honestly can't recall a single one

It was though

Yeah, very funny buddy.

Explain.

wut? The movie about the blond germanic princess who marries EUGENE FITZHERBERT?

The guy is white, come on. Fitzherbert is not a african or jewish name, I don't even know, sounds german to me,.

not a joke

It's as jewish as it gets
Duh

Fitzherbert is Norman English, and Eugene comes from Latin. It's not a Jewish name.

Fitzherbert just means 'bastard of Herbert'

Well whatever. He doesn't look jewish. This is the most tiny detail that you can pick on, that he is named Fitzherbert, I don't even know how you remembered that. How many times is it mentioned, once? I still don't think it's a jewish name anyway. Even if you were right, compared to the other disney movies this is as non-propaganda as it gets.

These are great
youtube.com/watch?v=je4nDvNJXsg
youtube.com/watch?v=Bate_tvVUpk
youtube.com/watch?v=fi8kYcl2Y38

Mmm-mmmm

10/10 you say?

no wonder I didn't remember any of those. they're the epitome of meh

l-lewd

Not my fault you have no taste. They have good voices and the lyrics and scenes are creative, everything's just right.

Everybody calm down. I checked and it seems that neither Eugene nor Fitzherbert are jewish names.
Punzie confirmed anti-semit, racist, pure.

Do you think Punzie wants to get BLACKED?

knowing the people who hang out here, they'd manage to mess it up somehow

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Okay, just give me a second.

Fuck all you normalfags with your vanilla tastes. Maximus is who I want to fuck.

more like Cuximus

I'm sorry.

You're a cuck.

Van Helsing is like Jaws for me where I get the urge to watch it during a specific time of the year.
The difference is I never remember anything about Van Helsing.

Why do I keep watching a movie that's so forgettable that it's practically new to me every time I see it?

This is basic shitposting.

Fitz- anything is an old normann name you dimwits.

Saved

Get out of my thread cucks

bumping for best Punz

Dead pool was not 10/10

your tears are my lube

No one can argue with these

This was me with league of extraordinary gentlemen not too long ago.

I kept falling asleep everytime i watched it, so it must be really shitty.

Idiocracy is overrated garbage. The premise is sound but execution was complete dogshit.

my nigga.

Actual 10/10 coming through.

Is it autism if we keep watching shitty/forgettable movies because of some bizarre impulse, or is it just plain insanity?

Nah, I don't think so, there's probably just something in it you do genuinely enjoy, and once you've seen it, your brain is satiated.

Like, I really do recognize LXG is a shitshow. However, the cast is great, even Sawyer isn't bad, and I saw one of those BTS videos on it that showed off the Venice scene and thought it was cool as fuck.

Like, I would watch Van Helsing only because KB is mah waifu, and I enjoy Hugh Jackman and that guy who plays the monk. Beyond that I have literally no fucks to give about the movie.

I laughed in the theater at Van Helsing's opening scene.

Awesome bro. Thanks for sharing

No problem, me.