Why is he the only action star this decade?

Why is he the only action star this decade?

JUST FUCK MY SCALP UP

Channing-Tatum.jpg

What action movies has he been in?

Are they going to make him Indiana Jones or what? He's not getting any younger.

Popular Action Comedy Man. Just another person take up the mantle, another fool under the mask. Before him it was The Rock. Before The Rock was Brendan JUST Fraser. It's a never ending cycle. Fraser was abandoned, The Rock will be abandoned, and Pratt will become replaceable.

Captain America is also there.

What has chris evans been in besides that shitty train movie?

Ever since Fast 5 (2011), The Rock has been a bonafide action star.

Chris Evans is in a shit load of indie movies. You find him all over Netflix's action section randomly.

He's the highest paid actor in Hollywood. He's one of the few people who can carry a film solo. They're once in a generation actors and The Rock works his ass off and doesn't fuck up his image by making dumb political comments.

We'll see how long it takes before he shows up at one of these award shows, magically with the hairline of a 20 year old.

We can't have a bunch of bald leading men in our movies, can we? Bruce Willis was a fluke.

I kind of felt they were trying to shape up The Rock as the next Arnold/Stallone but they stumbled a lot with trash like The Tooth Fairy and friends.

Didn't he say he hates Trump?
Or am I thinking of another wrestler?

He'll never forgive trump

The rock doesn't care about trump. I think he's traditionally dem, but he's been smart and not really spoke out in public

Tbf those are for the most part the only kids movies he's done, everything else has been a hard pg13 or r

Nah, ford is returning as indy, but if they were to do a passing the torch kind of thing i wouldn't hate it, but it depends if they recast mutt williams or have an entirely new character take over. Then again, it just wouldn't be indy without ford, which is why im fine with how skull ended. Personally, i would be fine if chris pratt was cast as mutt, and ford took on a role like connery.

Seeing ridiculous pictures like this sometimes makes me want to watch wrestling, but then I remember 90% of it is boring trash about big sweaty dudes pretending to slap each other.

I read somewhere that he leans somewhat right.

Clearly that's only Raw.
The big dudes aren't as prominent.

Gerard Butler, the Rock, Channing Tatum, plus anyone who gets to consistently be in Marvel movies.

What happened to Statham?

I thought they fucking did that already in Indy 4 The Electric AYYLMAO BUGGALO.

Beyond The Transporter movies (which were early 2000's?) he sucked balls.

Completely agree. He's got the charisma, looks, and comedic timing to carry any shit movie to at least acceptable. I know it's feeding into the hollywood machine, but if I see him in a movie I'll go see it cause I know he'll be entertaining at least.

True story: I hate disaster movies. I find them incredibly boring and predictable.

I went to see San Andreas because The Rock was in it, and his supporting cast was Alexandra Daddario and Carla Gugino, two very attractive women.

Realizing on top of that I was watching San Francisco be destroyed made it a very enjoyable experience.

I liked it too, though it was a little eerie seeing my home state get demolished.

nah, it was implicated at that end that shia was supposed to have the torch passed to him via putting the hat on, but indy was like "fuck you, my hat, my torch, i decide when to pass it on"

eh, i had no problem watching california getting demolished in 2012, or la getting fucked up in independence day.

I actually miss Parks and Rec. Fuck

Arnie and Stallone both did stupid movies as well, we just don't remember them. Twins was smack bang in the middle of the 90's remember and Arnie was at the tail end of his peak but still pumping out good quality movies.

Action movies aren't really in at the moment. If you're not a super hero then you don't get much real work. He still makes C tier popular movies doing the same shit he always has but you know how it goes.

This decade, not the previous.

He still has the furious franchise

Plus a few other stuff but no one cares about those.

Fast and the furious is still a billion dollar series

Furious 7 was the most outrageous action movie I saw, the action scenes were more over the top than anime and Indian action movies.

The last one was my least favorite but it had the most bad ass scene in the series

Smackdown Masterrace reporting in. Anderson and Gallows traded for the USOs when?

Shit they made another Riddick movie? Man I was in the hospital for most of 2013 and never heard about that. Since this is the first time I am I can assume it isn't as good as the first two, right?

it's pretty cheesy alright, but it's enjoyable stupid fun.

certainly better than star wars. honestly i'm more excited for furia than anything disney.

It's a pointless rehash of the first movie.

You don't like flying tanks and 19km long runways? Are you gay or something?
Fast and furious died after 3

For a minute there I thought you were talking about the A-team movie.

I heard the Rock considered running for president in 2020.

Your pic is more disturbing than any gore i've seen on this site.

I think that was Kanue West that said that

it was never good, 3 was despicable

well riddick movies are usually his best, so i wouldn't count him out