Find a flaw

find a flaw

you can't

There's only 5 minutes and 4 seconds that are actually worth watching.

Dark Knight Rises is awful. Easily the worst film Nolan's ever made.

shit batman adaptation

begins is decent, because gotham actually looks like gotham in the modern world, and not just chicago/new york/philadelphia hybrids, and their choice of villains were good picks and actually done with some respect to their source material.

dark knight is an enjoyable flick so long as you forget everything you know about batman and turn your brain off, same for rises.

actually no, rises is just plain bad. i tried watching it for a second time and it was some seriously cheesy shit.

this

also

Bale's Bat-Voice

I really like this trilogy, but I think Rises has a tonal problem.

It combines the gritty, real-world aesthetic of Dark Knight with the comic-book plot progression of Beings.

Rises clashes tonally, and is the weak point of the trilogy.

Batman begins - Batman's costume looks like crap
The dark knight - Boring, would you like to know how I got these scars?
The dark knight rises - bane and cia nullify any flaws. This movie is perfection.

All three are literal 10/10s.

More like Christopher Kinolan, amirite?

Heath Ledger died and Nolan stopped giving a shit, so DKR suffered due to plot changes and a director who was ready to move on.

Why?

DKR depiction of "the people" is worse. In TDK, people are "good", not like the joker. In DKR, the joker is proven right, Gotham turns on itself in a kind of muted class and race war "all the rich and corrupt are mainly white."

Amusingly, everyone following Bane is male except Cotard. I wonder what Nolan was telling us?

Not him, but I'd say the biggest problem is how fucking full of itself the movie is. It drags on for an extra hour and a half for Batmans whole redemption/determinator bullshit. If they had removed that shit, maybe the movie would have been redeemable.

The second biggest flaw was the ending, which was contrary to the entire point of the movie, where Bruce is literally asked to his face when he'll quit, and he says "When I die from it."

That retarded twist in Rises
The retarded storng independent women in Rises
The Bathelicopter in Rises
The dumb police scene in Rises

This. I forgot the retarded ending. Plus JGL as Robin

The plot of Donkey Kong and Donkey Kong Rises are the same.

Batman fights worse than the power rangers.

Don't forget the fact that he had fucking ghost rider powers in the director's cut.

Wut? In the version I know he just saves kids from a bus

In the edited scene, he does his 'flame on' thing and turns into some kind of ghost rider-robin hybrid (complete with the flaming head) and goes "Don't worry kids. This hothead is gonna get you outta here!". He even puts on a cocky smirk too.

Got me. Well played

I really think Nolan should have recast that role. Sure, it's sad that Ledger died but it feels like his character should've been in TDKR, in the background, maybe in the first act, like Scarecrow in TDK.

sounds realistic

They're jews mate, not White

TDKR was way too short compared to its 2 hour 40 minute encore sequence.

She didn't follow Bane, she's the leader. She's Bane's boss. Because Hollywood believes that Bane's got to be second fiddle to someone

Most of the elite are not jews, mate.

One problem? CIA is crashed in a plane, with no survivors.
CIA best little guy.

Not enough big guys

A disproportionate amount of them are especially in the highest positions.

The Dark Knight Rises will be recognized by future generations as a key piece of covert monarchist propaganda the helped give rise to the God Emperor of Mankind Donald J. Trump.

Throughout the movie the US government is incompetent and ineffective. A WASP President who cuckisly sits in the Oval Office incapable of doing anything. Every representative of this government is a nigger or mystery meat. The nigger army captain on the bridge that has orders to just sit there. The spic special forces officer that gets hanged. Gotham's plight is made worse with French Revolution style purges to user in an era of people power. People power that fails and will lead to their destruction because they are fooled by the masked man. Gotham is only saved when the true Aristocracy rises up and confronts the forces of Democracy to save the city. Bruce Wayne is the Prince of Gotham. Nolan made the first neo-reactionary epic.

The Dark Knight loses its lustre once you
A) Realise how much the Nolans ripped off Steve Englehart
B) Realise how much better Englehart's work is

actually it's robin blake

apparently scarecrow's role in dkr was supposed to be joker, but the official background detail is that bane specifically left him in blackgate.

The ending sequence for the battle of Gotham got so ridiculous and badly handled in story sequence and in direction/editing that I don't believe Nolan did it. He may ave left it up to someone else who was green or too lazy to handle it.

Bruce has time to put the Bat signal on bridge for some reason. Absolute waste of time if he did get in the city with all the shit going down. People were being exiled into the river and dying.

Badly managed/acting by extras and supporting characters in the war battle. The "get this hothead out of here" wasn't shown how to use a gun and had odd placement of his guns and his death cut scene.

Death of Talia Al Ghul was atrociously done or badly acted. If handled with more subtle movement from her like she was already dying it would have made sense.

Not to mention there was A FUCKING BOMB IN THE TRUCK ABOUT TO GO. He still takes time to talk to her.

Timer on bomb was a typical way to close to call for the rest of the time for him to get it out of Gotham. It should have had something like 8 minutes or something. Instead it has like 3 minutes….. for a nuclear explosion.

Another case of extras doing fight scenes like idiots who didn't realize it was going to go on film or tired from previous takes. You can see them barely doing anything

Batman's fighting with Bane was awkward and badly done. Bane punching the pillar was probably shot or filmed at the wrong angle and it shows him purposely missing Batman.

That bad Batman punching and elbowing. It wasn't as bad as his first engagement. But even that engagement on the catwalk was poorly done

Once he gets out of the prison, the movie turns into a mess. But we mostly don't care because the previous films were very enjoyable and in some cases great.

Hotheads

Begins = mediocre and guilty of kicking of the "dark + gritty" era of superhero movies
Dark Knight = solid film. Complaints are minor.
Rises = a metaphorical mess. People are still dissecting its opening to this day. serious answer: Nolan just shoved too much in. A failed attempt to make the trilogy go out with a bang.

It was weird they referenced two-face but not joker

Jews own the elites that aren't. The tip of the pyramid is a no goy zone.

easily the best soundtrack

you're right that the editing of the movie was unrefined. But the battle of Gotham is mostly symbolic: the police versus the people, and Nolan is saying that the police (implicitly the state) are better, that the Joker is right. Bane is the joker but without the Joker's self-important, pretentious and hypocritical "anarchism" shtick.

I think that in way Christopher Nolan in DKR was apologizing for the current world elites that Hillary Clinton represents, insofar as the people are Bane.

Britcuck, "mate"

This.
Tim Burton's Batman was better.

better than the light and gay era