What are some good reboots/soft reboots/remakes?

What are some good reboots/soft reboots/remakes?

I've softly rebooted up you're mother last night.

Trips don't lie!

The Manchurian Candidate remake was actually good.

What was with all the weirdo muslim imagery during the brainwashing?

I guess they wanted him to think of Muslims and Arabs as the enemy on a subconscious level, so as to distract him from the American identity of his controllers.

Star Trek was not a good Star Trek reboot. It was a fucking terrible Star Trek film.

it was a decent popcorn flick, so long as you actually don't know anything about star trek apart from the words "kirk" "spock" and "enterprise". this is why i also enjoyed into darkness, same principles applied. it's odd though, i thought beyond was total shit since they tried to steer it back into being somewhat more trek, but i felt like they just went full retard with it. tl;dr pegg should never be allowed to write fan fiction.

also, not gonna lie, i am enjoying the westworld tv show, but it's hardly either a remake or reboot, since it's so drastically different.

goes on /a/ fam

Shut the fuck up nerd before I kick your ass.

Shitposting is Holla Forums culture.

samefag

here u go sperglord

read filename too while you're at it

doesn't cucklasa also enjoy the trek reboots? don't call me a pleb when you're posting a webm of a pleb pretending not to be a pleb, you fucking cockfondler.

wait there was a remake?

starring liev schreiber and denzel washington

Interesting, I just looked it up. I guess I'll watch both the original and the remake.

The west does everything the east does but better by a large margin.

you are baiting me arent you? you mean america "BBC and Strong Female Characters" improves things?

look, I hate all the bullshit feminism surrounding this as much as anyone, but the movie itself was great fun

nice b8 faggot.

The movie looks like shit and everyone knows women can't into comedy

That's what the movie was sold on you fucking faggot.

;^)

Clear b8.

it's not though

sorry you can't enjoy a funny movie just because it was marketed in a stupid way

Sshh.. go to sleep.

no-funs libshitter detected.

Pure kino tbh

Yeah, I ended up enjoying Dredd more than I thought I would.

fucking Disney. is there any degeneracy they won't push?

Homosexuality tbh. Poe and Finn is a possibility.

Did traps exist when the original was made?

They could pass off as a boy or a girl.

Well done on calling it out!

The one on the right is cuter.

nothing because "soft reboots" can never be good. Or at least 100% of them will be made worse by being a soft reboot.

The only remakes that even have the right to exist are remakes of shit that was bad or remakes that go in a completely different direction.

I want to cuddle with her.

mad max was pretty decent. while technically being a soft reboot, it could still act as a sequel to thunderdome, or an interquel with road warrior and thunderdome.

You're losing it Holla Forums, get your shit together.
This poster is so fucking good.

they're the same person though. but yeah, the short hair is cuter on her.

wrong one fam.

Good as the original, but different and holds its own. Worth watching both back to back.

decent poster and tagline, but pic related is my reaction to ur cheeki b8

:^)

If not for the Tony cameo, this have easily been just another Marvel-based movie. It doesn't even really gel with Hulk's later MCU portrayal.

In the comics, Hulk went through several mutations and changes to his character. At the start he was grey and only transformed at night. He later gained the ability to transform when ever he wanted by using a gamma ray. Eventually, he started turning when he got angry or excited and at one point Banner was able to separate from the Hulk completely which turned Hulk into a mindless monster until they were both reunited and somehow the Grey Hulk reemerged because of it.

So I guess the movie Hulk mirrors the comics version in many ways.

Dredd was great.

Shit taste.

didn't mean to post 3rd.

I'll be honest I've never watched this. Just thought the cover was funny

drunken operator nig becomes a bodyguard and fucks up, then chimps out on the Mexicans and gets himself killed saving her from the kidnappers

This is my favorite show of the year.

Where's the "fun"? Show me any 5 mins webm of the "great fun" you spoke of.

I remember seeing True Grit in the cinema and 5 hours after watching it I had forgotten everything that happened in it.

It's not like I was fucking around not paying attention either, I was following it but for the life of me I can't remember a single thing that happens in it other than someone loses a limb at some point.

I remember seeing movie in the cinema and 5 hours after watching it I had forgotten everything that happened in it.

It's not like I was fucking around not paying attention either, I was following it but for the life of me I can't remember a single thing that happens in it other than someone loses a limb at some point.

sorry, I can't make webms