Haven online shows surpassed television?

Haven online shows surpassed television?

Leave

tbh it's more popular than anything airing on television

Leave

but it's better than anything on television too tbh

Why is an anime knockoff more popular than animes?

I hope you mean that as in, anything airing right now, because Fargo and a whole lot if TV is much better than that atrocious shit.
Now leave.

Only the first season was any good.

I don't watch television anymore and anything on tv that I might actually want to watch I can find online, so yes

2 could've been better. I honestly fear for 3.

Daily reminder that the creator of RWBY married a feminist camwhore, who learned he was allergic to cats and immediately took in a stray one. The man was forced to inject himself with cans of meds every day, in order not to die, until eventually his body gave in. The whore cashed in on the drama, inherited everything and even now is selling paraphenalia of the "murderer cat".

She did the right thing

Get that weeb shit outta here

It's not weebshit. It's anime!
made by a jap btw

Real anniemays recycle assets between characters too. That is hardly an issue.

was this dude who was allergic to cats Burnie Burns or Geoff Ramsay?

Killing him didn't end RWBY, sadly.

I've seen better rehashes on gmod/sfm videos.

Made by a mexican-taiwanese.

Greed is good, though I had no idea that the fucking show existed.

Wow those are like the most weeb countries out of everyone.

Well he did use prerendered assets for his dead fantasy videos, so it's safe to say that his actual talents were in using said assets in directing action scenes and puppetry.

Otherwise you could also argue that his staff is composed of lazy weebs and "nerdy" comic con tier VA's, I mean for fucks sake a main antagonist is voiced by balding camwhore extraordinaire Jessica Nigri. He may have tapped that

Watch their "season 2 production diaries" where they essentially bitch about how hard their work is, and circlejerk about how awesome they are.

How is Jessica Nigri balding? She looks so young.

dying your hair every other day will just fuck your shit up.

name one that isnt dumpster trash?
you can't you fucking weeb pedo

the cuckold.

lol literally reddit cuck show

ur a reddit show

you are me

Disregardi g auality, online original shows have actually surpassed broaddcast television in viewers. The inky ones who can survive the next decade is AMC and HBO

You mean like YouTube?

Shocker!

I'm surprised Rinachan isn't working with them.

Didn't know that. Why doesn't she just use a wig for her cosplays?

I remember seeing an episode for a show on Blip tv back when it was still up. It was this mix of Sky High and Kick Ass. It had a school for teenage superheroes and the principal was this cross between Wonder Woman and She Ra. It was interesting to say the least.

Does the realistic Mortal Kombat Legacy count as a good online show?

Online shows are as terrible as televised shows

more like house of cucks.

I've always hated his directing work, the camera never acts like a proper camera, it goes everywhere, moves too fast, it's confusing. It's like if a kid was playing with action figures.

Nothing can compare to the majesty of Reddit The Movie

???????

The guy who made that was killed by his girlfriend.

And she's getting the pitty money and support for her "loss"