What was meant by this?

What was meant by this?

Im kekking at the fact that propaganda in clapistan is so blunt and obvious

there's really no point in watching tv any more. It's just straight propaganda now. At least back in the day there were other things mixed in.

your right, i hate seeing conservative state capitalist status quo bullshit everywhere. ads everywhere, everyone pretending to love the government & the banks. when will it end?

I imagine it will get worse before it gets better.

and I don't think Trump makes any differenc.

yep.

samefag

all me btw

Poor simpsons, from making fun of religion and social justice, feminists, to defending islam and Hillary

Also, I've seen way more funny copypastas than OP's clip. What the fuck are they doing, they can't even make propaganda funny. It has 0 jokes.

Not even a shadow of itself, once some of the best cartoons ever made, now something that only dykes and nu males would find funny.

It's almost so desperate that it becomes funny how desperate and shameless it is but stops short and falls into terrible boring mediocrity. Truly no redeeming factors.

You mad?

I can't even comprehend what I just watched.
I knew it had gotten bad, but that was just… wow
Zombie Simpsons is truly the best description.
Who could ever possibly find that funny?
Who are the hacks writing that shit?

Remember the episode "Homer Badman" when Homer gets accused of sexual assault and the whole town hates him because of the all the media propaganda? Yeah, there's no way in hell they'd do an episode like that today.

That Kimmel looks like Yes Guy

I know, it's just so dry and humorless. How is it possible to have an entire team of artists and writers for one of the most popular shows, a lot of money and time, and not write a SINGLE funny joke in three minutes.

How is this possible? I bet 25% of of the people here can write funnier Louis Cuck copypastas than that.

So what's the difference between propaganda, hyperbole, and having an opinion?

That episode was fucking genius

An opinion is a subjective belief you have. Hyperbole is exaggerating a statement for extra effect. Propaganda is information deliberately tailored to effect those that receive it in service to a particular goal. This overlaps but does not encapsulate advertising, which is any attempt to make people aware of a product.

Really makes you think.

well goy if even a retard won't vote for Trump why would you? :^)

jesus fucking christ this is shameless

The irony is that episode was already too risque by that point in Simpsons history. Watching that season and the season before and after it is somewhat disorienting because on some episodes the feminists are already infallible and in that episode they were shown what they are. However, sorry to say, in the early part of the episode, the feminist lady is shown to be infallible right up until that point. The decline of The Simpsons was slow but inevitable.

Meant to specify, right up until the point where Homer gives her a ride home.

"""""tv comedy"""""

Says the faggot using a thai forum for anonymous traps.

Wow wow wow nigger!
Are you actually giving useful information, important notion and educate someone on Holla Forums?
What the fuck is wrong with you? Give me 3 cuck post now faggot or I will call you a nerd and bully you

Why is Jimmy the only one with no drink? I'm only guessing his name his Jimmy because I don't watch talk shows.

what's Yahweh gonna do, give me cancer again?

Is this clever satire of what liberals actually think or is it really dumb?

the poes law is strong.
if i didn't know anything about the simpsons, i wouldn't be able to tell if this was liberal propaganda, or satire of liberals.

Which is it?

well since i didn't just crawl out from under a rock, i know that its propaganda

Who would fall for this though? It's North Korea tier. Actually, scratch that, I've watched NK TV and they're actually more subtle.

have you ever met someone who still watches the simpsons? if you spelled "rape your grandma" in their alphanet soup, they would do it

Animated in South Korea

current year simpsons' writer are never subtle
what you see is what they mean

Do they even have scripts anymore?
I can make a bulletpoint list too time to get me a emmy for screenwriting

the audience of late night talk shows fall into one of two categories: stoners or elderly boomers. fallon appeals to the latter with his "inoffensive /cuteboy/ having a good time" persona.

Al Jean was the worst thing to happen to the Simpsons, even worse than Phil Hartman's death.

Why couldn't Phil's coked out wife have shot Al Jean and killed him instead?

You ever wonder what it's like to be these people? So completely bereft of any self-awareness or connection to the reality they've helped create?

They have Nightly Show guy but not the woyman…must be old

Isn't he an alcoholic in real life though?