Is He-Man a meme or is it actually work watching?

Is He-Man a meme or is it actually work watching?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f5NRGlamFSE
youtube.com/watch?v=ftU5GfORvH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's a shitty budget cartoon that constantly reuses stock animations and exists to sell toys.

It's fun though

It's an 80s cartoon made to sell to toys IIRC

It's gay as hell and even the kids that grew up with it knew it.

goddamn this makes me feel every time

Skeletor did nothing wrong.

I should've posted the full version but most people are only aware of the shortened one.

The series didn't hold up well, but the movie with Dolph Lundgren is still pretty great.

She-Ra was better than He-Man.

just watch Thundercats instead, same basic idea but actually entertaining for a kid's show

All of those were good at the time, but like Voltron they were completely outdone by the new crop of cartoons that came out around 87-92 like duck tales, rescue rangers, gummi bears etc. And those lost their sparkle when the batman animated series came out. cartoons grew up at the same time I did.

GI Joe is best

What's odd is that there was a brief time in the early 90s where cartoons were edgy enough for the characters to reference 'death'.
One of my favorite parts of Darkwing Duck is that Negaduck often threatens to murder people and then whips out his chainsaw.

It was a fine kids show. Those lessons at the end of each episode were nice though I wonder how many kids listened to it.

I liked it

He-man was cool. Prince Adam was not.

It was a little weird at times.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5NRGlamFSE

I never got any gay vibes from it. Conan the Barbarian went around wearing loincloths and no one ever questioned his sexuality (Lest they get their head cut off!)

It should be watched
on Holla Forums
by children

Crognard is pretty good too

There's a segment with a not so subtle orgasm.

Anyone ever watch the 00s version?

I bet people on the cartoon board watched it.

I don't think. I asked them last time and none of them even knew the show existed.

It's weird to think I grew up with that despite being fairly young.

granted, the 03 tmnt show was excellent, but that was a needle in a haysack. most remakes were shit.

Thundercats was meh but it was fun watching the new voltron.

Is shit.

i haven't seen that new voltron yet

thundercats would have been better if it wasn't the angsty teen shit. lion-o was a man, not a faggoty kid.

They brought the old lion-o VA for the role of the new one's father. Should have used the manly father as the new lion-o tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=ftU5GfORvH8

More like Thundercucks. That show was painful to watch. The way nu-Liono got cucked was unbearable. One of the writers had a hard-on for misery and humiliation and literally had Liono betrayed by his own comrades because they didn't respect him even though he didn't deserve it.