Post LGBT positive shows and movies

Post LGBT positive shows and movies

Go to >>>Holla Forums faggot.

>>>/no/

tbh everyone was hetero. Was there actually anybody gaying it up in the sex brothel scene?

I was referencing all the gay jokes about this movie when it came out. In real life they might've been since the Greeks were usually bisexual.

Name's "pozzed"

Why are there people who unironically like steven jewniverse, and I don't just mean the cucks and SJWs? Or is Holla Forums and whoever posts on /sugen/ actually just filled with SJWs and cuckolds?

Holla Forums mostly hates steven universe and has threads dedicated to hating it.

Not really at all. Holla Forums is as bad he says.

Have you been to Holla Forums before?

JOJO isnt LGBT positive.

anything with traps? Like Boku no Pico?

Steven universe is the most autistic trash I have ever witnessed

t. PGA

Outside of a handful of particularly faggoty faggots, full/co/ generally hates SU as much as, if not more than AT.

SU threads are to Holla Forums as GoT threads are to Holla Forums.

I was in there today. There were people arguing that that people who argue against feminists believe in conspiracy theories and feminists aren't actively trying to ruin anything. It's fucking worse than Reddit. Also the unironic threads about cartoon character feet and one half second panty shots in super PC children's cartoons that have nothing even approaching lewd. So it's like a place for lolcows from Tumblr to circle jerk together.

The fact they even watch it is evidence enough of the kind of clientele that inhabits Holla Forums. Also it's a place for pedophiles like Val to hide after they annoy people too much in Holla Forums, because the fags in Holla Forums are too beta to tell him to fuck off.

Silence of the lambs.

I mostly go there for discussions on cartoons. Though they do have threads on writing tips and improving character writing, designs and what not.

It's terrible to note that when the exodus first happened, Holla Forums vowed to never become tumblr like cuck/co/ did. Now Holla Forums is overrun by tumblr, SJWs, and everything in between.

didn't you post something similar on Holla Forums?

Posting in Holla Forums reminds me of having to talk to total blue pills on KiA, the ones that believe Milo is too problematic and conservative and that he should get thrown under the bus so their PR would improve with the mainstream media, who would then just accept them with open arms. It's that level of delusion.

Damn that sucks. Though I've seen some alt-right people denounce Milo since he's a gay cock sucking jew.

It's really sad because comics have been completely destroyed by SJWs, and they have no will whatsoever to fight to get them back. It's really embarrassing. I knew comic book people were beta before, but that's even the case on Holla Forums of all places. Comic books are like an alternate future where vidya nerds never tried to fight back and were soundly conquered by SJW hordes like France rolling over for German in World War II. Instead, they're tactic was to ignore the problem completely and hope it went away, and it's only become increasingly worse over a period of years.

So to combat it do we apply to Marvel and become writers for them?

I want to like comics but yea. The entire community is proto SJWs and at most left libertarians. Just can't tolerate it.

Web comics are the way to fight back but it takes work and effort to make one successful. You out sell Marvel at their own game and then you co opt Marvel the same way the feminists did 10 years ago.

The alt right is too loose a term to say they did or didn't do something TBH. Some are openly pro gay, others want to gas the kikes for being too gay. They're just "anti-liberalism", which isn't an identity in it's self.

but most web comics are shit and made by liberals though user.

And now the people who wrote those webcomics are being hired by Marvel to write their real comics.

That's why it's shit.

traps are too heterosexual.

gay guys aren't into traps.

I thought it was LGBTQIICPAA now?

Citation needed.

Eh as a fan let me explain. SU has brought back my faith in cartoons being more than just a cash grab or something where they use toilet humor and violence to get a point across instead we're met with one of the most engaging stories since Teen Titans original run with all the fun of early Simpsons. It's quite literally the perfect mix of my type of humor (immature…I know) and those dramatic moments of Teen Titans not to mention as someone of *ahem* a certain demographic (read: trans/fluid) then its pretty great for me to see it being told to kids that were not monsters but rare and precious gems and that it's okay to be whatever sexuality those kids may be. If I was told it was okay to be gay as a kid I probably would have had a fucking better childhood, I mean we're not exactly in the fifties anymore its time to grow up.

It's like you want to be called a faggot.

Edgy

Jojo has no gay characters.

cartoons go on Holla Forums

tbh anti SU posters are pretty cancerous. It mirrors the whole brony thing and how people sperged out about ponies. Haters have easily surpassed the fans in cancer.

Sodomites like you belong on crucifixes.

What's there to get pissy about?

I dunno, Oniifam. Pucci was just probably a little gay.

How? There's nothing good about that show.

Because faggots like you will just sperg the fuck out over every mention or image of the show. Get over it already.
It ain't the greatest thing ever but there's no need to make dozens of posts crying about the show and how anybody could ever like it.

Holla Forums material

That's because SUfags keep shoving their shit everywhere instead of keeping it on their own board.

It's painfully obvious when someone has never been to a board they're bitching about.
If Holla Forums was as tumblr as you faggots are claiming, then I wouldn't be able to call people niggers and tell them off for acting like faggots without being banned and having my posts deleted.

Who the fuck is Val?

In VA there are two minor characters in the execution squad (or whatever teh fuck they were called) that are heavily implied to be buttfucking each other.
They only show up for like two pages though, and only really serve as a reason the rest of their team turned on Diavolo.

Why

All cartoons are gay and AIDS positive.

That's hot

Mods at Holla Forums just deleted a thread where people were arguing about SJWs supplanting Holla Forums with the excuse that it was off topic (it was about the CW Supergirl show and they have a thread about other CW shows in the catalog). Seems pretty pozzed to me.

I know it's not technically a show but OP is pretty lgbt.

It's a TV show, get over it

seems like everyone in this generation has to whine about their little speshul snowflake identity, especially when it comes to fiction.

are you saying Holla Forums is like tumblr? what areyou a filthy liberal jew?

Holla Forums is a communist shithole, always has been.

Holla Forums goes over board with bans sometimes, but they're not infested with SJWs like Holla Forums, there's a reason why Holla Forums is slow as fuck too

Both sides "whine" about it because both sides realize what you are too stupid to figure out. Media does affect society, modern society has been mostly shaped by mass media, and having a consistent agenda pushed through media will affect society.

Its what happens when they are allowed to get any kind of foothold. Even tolerating their shitposts is giving them a foothold into a board.

Holla Forums is right to ban so much, it helps maintain purity.

if Holla Forums were pure it would still be libertarian and wouldn't discriminate against communists.

The SJWs are just as annoying as the Bible Thumpers were in the 90's though. They're a like a mirror image of each other. The only problem I have with the media is when it tries to tell people what to think about politics. The news media is abhorrent about this. SJWs exist imo because of liberal helicopter parents mainly, not fucking cartoons or whatever else you want to blame it on.

It's no coincidence Holla Forums was both a hotbed of horsefucker activity and one of the first boards to fall to the leftist hordes.

They tolerate such behavior and facilitate it, and what's worse, defend it. Homostuck threads were an incubator for tumblr that let them acclimate to chan culture and lingo and more easily fit in. When Holla Forums was warned about this they told such people to stop being mean, Holla Forums is a nice board.

They deserve everything they get.

But the Christcucks didn't go around ruining artistic mediums and banning shit left and right.

Vidya was put on "trial" by Congress, but what they fail to mention is that the committee was chaired by three Democrats, two of which were Jews. Hillary Clinton was also a famous crusader against games, and Jack Thompson was a registered Democrat during his spregout against games.

And I need not point out that throughout 50 years of comic industry it only went to shit when leftists gained complete control.

That's not the full context. That's went Democrats were trying to suck up to Christcucks for votes. It was the entire Clinton strategy, thus them also pushing a ton of anti-gay legislation as well. I remember all that shit, and you definitely had religious programs decrying Mortal Kombat on TV. It's just when the liberals got in power again, they swapped out Christcuck morality for feminazi SJW stuff which is pretty much the same shit about as much of a religion.

Are you sure this wasn't on the same level as retards posting amug anime grills on Holla Forums while blatantly b8ing and then acting surprised when their shit gets deleted?

Got any examples of SJW shit on full/co/?
I post there all of the time and from what I've seen tumblr faggotry generally gets deleted.

If baiting is bashing SJWs and feminists and talking about comics being infected and how to get rid of them, then that's fucking retarded. Holla Forums is not supposed to be some safe space hugbox for people that ignore problems in their communities. That's what fucking Reddit is.

Either way, the mods lied about why the thread was deleted, image attached (doesn't mention the thread was about Cyrus chastising Supergirl for "sexism"). I don't see how this is any better than what cuckchan does to excuse shutting down threads about gamergate or whatever else.

The Miley Cyrus thread wasn't Holla Forums related though.

ITT: Holla Forums D&C shit that has nothing to do with Holla Forums

I want tumblr to leave.

See >>>/cow/227886 then read the rest of the thread top to bottom

Short tl;dr version:
Val is a muslim pedophile living in france who has ruined several collaborations on Holla Forums and is defended by cuckolds that post on Holla Forums and Holla Forums. After taking over and then destroying the Holla Forums musical collaboration last year and forever earning the scorn of the jewish BO on Holla Forums, mark, he has taken refuge in Holla Forums GG threads where to this day the circlejerk still defends him. Other exploits include awkwardly and embarrassingly trying to seduce an underrage girl that's popular youtube using his twitter, relying on the antiquated and cartoonish french stereotype as a defense for bizarre behavior (despite being a muslim), and much much more. Recently and because of the popularity of the /cow/ thread, he has attempted to rewrite history despite the amount of people that he has pissed off and despite the large amount of evidence collected and in doing so just reminds everyone how much of a manipulative namefag and pedophile that he is.

Pity Mark won't stop nannying that thread so we can chase the autists out of the board once and for all.

Nice damage control. How is a thread about the Supergirl show on CW off topic when there's currently threads about the CW Flash show and a bunch of other super hero live action shows? How is Supergirl not relevant to Holla Forums, you tool?

/cow//cwiki proving once again they're just as pathetic and mentally ill as the people they obsess over.

I don't even know what the point is, GG is dead at this point, thanks in part to the leaderfagging of such autists. You can tell all the good people fucked off, because they couldn't weaponize the CON leaks at all.

I don't even know what you retards are even talking about anymore. Why the fuck do you fags always feel the need to unload other board drama here.

Take it to your own gay boards or /sudo/

I don't get it, are you upset that a board dedicated to laughing at autists is run by autists or is it something else? Care to link the thread about you user?

It's Josh, don't reply to him.

Don't make me come over there!