MUUUAGH THE FRENCH

MUUUAGH THE FRENCH

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com
niggerplebbit.co.uk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tbh i think orson wants som o dat paint fadlm tbh

Can't make a thread because of you faggots. When was this implemented anyway?

why would i have any control over what gay shit the cuckmods do, faggot? dont blae me for their rulecuckery.

Seriously, why did you do this?

why did i post a thread? is that what youre asking?

You could CHOOSE not to shitpost. You have to take responsibility for your every action you make and shitposting is one of them. It's not just fun and games anymore don't you know that's at stake over here? Damn it I won't let this happen! This board has fallen from being the number one attraction on Holla Forums for being so free but it seems that no matter how many times it's rebuilt, Rome always must fall in the end. It's the absolute, most ultimate fate always. Well I've had it, I've fucking had it. Do whatever you fucking want to because I've given up. Given up on YOU, given up on the shitty MODS and given up on this once beautiful, but now wretched BOARD. FUCK YOU ALL!

Why did you change the rules so more threads can't be posted?

whats a shitpost?

im not a mod you goober

I'm one, AMA.

MUAAAAAAAGH THE BAD PHOTOSHOPS

AHBE ALWAYS BEEN SELECTED
FOR THEIR SHITTINESS

I got banned on Holla Forums today for posting this.

You should be banned from here too.

reddit.com

niggerplebbit.co.uk

Looks like the black semen pumped into your ass infected your intelligence and sense there.

Yes you are.

Just follow the rules, goy, it's for the best.

Consider suicide

I literally just thought it up and wrote it, I can't even remember a single line from Reservoir Dogs, wasn't a fan of it.