strawpoll.me/11437174
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

too pure for this world

what did the captcha mean by this?

Autistic, DYEL manlet.

Failed chad.

He obiously lifts, dude.

Was he autistic?

Propaganda discouraging young boys from being fit and outgoing via exposure to Johnny's repeated failures with women and how they react to confidence.

You grew up with emasculation propaganda, accept that.

Better question, was he aesthetic ?

But didn't it backfire massively ?

I don't know. I never read that deep into it and just thought it was a fun cartoon.

What did he mean by this?

He was practicing his mr Olimpia posing.

I watched a few episodes when it first came out, but the anti masculinity nature of the program pissed me off.

I too thought this. Jesus christ some of you people need to get out more

I don't think it was that bad. I really liked him as a character. For me it backfired completely.

If you couldn't see how blatant the propaganda in this cartoon was, you're a retarded. Willfully or otherwise.

The problem is Johnny is a retard, a momma's boy and really a total nerd at times who just so happens to lift. He gets all his dating tips and advice pretty much from television and when he tries to pick up chicks in the way he thinks chicks are supposed to be picked up, he strikes out cause girls see through his Chad facade. Also, Johnny is hardly that "masculine". He screams like a little girl, gets his ass kicked by most characters (both male and female) who are smaller than him and even children because he underestimates people who don't fit the images of strength and masculinity in his head (keep in mind, Johnny sees himself as the perfect portrait of these qualities) and when he's not working out he spends a vast majority of time watching trashy television and waiting for his mom to feed him and give him spending money. Also, despite working out, his muscles seem like they're only for show and even though he's pretty huge, there's always someone bigger than him who gets all the girls' attention. He's either out-Chadded by other muscle heads with more charisma or cucked by "dweebs" who just so happen to have more subtly. Even the women who bother to stick around him for more than three minutes are usually driven half-insane by his complete and utter stupidity or just find him totally uninteresting because he mostly wants to talk about himself and how great he is. The very few girls who develop genuine feelings for Johnny are normally freaks and monsters and other social misfits who have a harder time getting dates than he does and half the time he runs away from them. He's like a cross between /fit/ and /r9k/. I think I even remember an episode where they showed Johnny in highschool before he got huge and he was just a loser.

If anything, Johnny Bravo can be seen as a caricature of men who are raised by over-doting single mothers and whose understanding of things like masculinity, women, fitness and relationships and just the world in general are mostly byproducts of their binges on television and mass media.

I remember also the "Sensitive Male" episode, a guy who is like a stand-in for the modern nu-male tries to give Johnny tips on how to get women by being less of a try-hard macho meathead and get in touch with his "feminine" side and then later just straight up admits to Johnny that really he just fakes sincerity and sensitivity to get dates and will tell a woman anything she wants to hear if it'll get him a date, basically making him look like an even bigger ass than Johnny whose chauvinism and lack of respect for women is at least upfront and honest.

didn't johnny eventually get good at karate via janitor-fu?

Johnny's essentially a /fit/izen

Part of the propaganda to make being a fit confident man look bad.

He tries to pick them up in much the way they naturally respond. It failing (in the show) is to discourage boys from that approach. So they instead go the effeminate unfit route of trying to woo girls with hollywood romance bullshit and generally have them set on a pedestal.

>Johnny is hardly that "masculine". He screams like a little girl, gets his ass kicked by most characters (both male and female) who are smaller than him and even children because he underestimates people who don't fit the images of strength and masculinity in his head (keep in mind, Johnny sees himself as the perfect portrait of these qualities) and when he's not working out he spends a vast majority of time watching trashy television and waiting for his mom to feed him and give him spending money.

What part of this doesn't fit it being anti-fit anti-masculine propaganda? Johnny's failures are the main part of the propaganda.

As for the show I watched it myself, so it isn't like I'm just shitting on something I was never part of. As for it "backfiring" one set of propaganda is not going to make you into anything. It's a seed that other propaganda can build upon. Having a good environment or a strong will can upset the process of such propaganda, but that doesn't magically make it not propaganda just because you weren't affected by it.

I don't think you understand women or men.

If it were propaganda, Carl would be the one getting all the bitches, instead of being Johnny's even more pathetic version of Ned Flanders

I think you need some air, Dale

The point is to instill the idea that women are intangible goddesses you must respect.

Good goy

>>>Holla Forums

Is Johnny Bravo propaganda?

strawpoll.me/11437174

If that were the point he wouldn't keep objectifying them every fucking episode.

let me be clear here, women are glorified fuckdolls.

Is Spongebob propaganda?

So it's pro-patriarchal shitlord propaganda?

is /r9k/ conducting a raid?

No, it's just the gynocentric autist again.

ye-e-ssss good goy! Enjoy working at a fast food restaurant if its what you love! Dont ever achieve higher goals! hehehe

its pretty obvious, I mean what isn't propaganda?

How would you be able to tell on this board?

I don't see why that's a bad thing. Usually the places where you'll find the women who respond to that kind of approach is at places like bars where a lot of girls go specifically to find a guy and even then you'd get a beer thrown in your face and thrown out most times if you just grabbed her ass and said "hey, baby, want some fuck". Johnny straight up runs to random girls on the street going about their ordinary day and pesters them by grabbing them and asking them in a euphemistic manner to fuck him or make out with them, sometimes without even asking for their name or even giving his own in an ordinary "how-do-you-do" way.If the show were realistic, Jonny would have been arrested for sexual harassment multiple times. Jonny gets off easy most times.

Well, they had a character who did that, but he was portrayed ultimately as a con-artist just emotionally manipulating women to get dates out of them by pretending to be sincere & in touch with his feminine side.

Because if it were anti-fit propaganda, it would portray only unfit men getting girls and as paragons of virtue, but there are plenty of episodes where fit men are portrayed positively and sometimes getting more girls than Johnny. There's an episode where Jonny is kidnapped by some hot ass martians who want to study him and then he turns on their tv to some Braveheart parody and the hyper intelligent almost robot martian girls get wet and start screaming over the super-muscular Scottish lead, dumping Jonny cause they no longer find him to be a "suitable human male specimen". What turns women off to Johnny is his overall personality which is shallow and self-absorbed (two things you confuse for confidence) and also he really doesn't have anything substantial to offer.

If it were anti-masculine propaganda, Johnny would embody all the masculine virtues and these virtues would be portrayed negatively. Johnny is never at any point portrayed as a talented, self-sufficient male with a strong work ethic who has a subtle charisma coupled with intelligence and wit to match his Olympian physique and there is never a point in the show where these traits are portrayed negatively as whenever characters who have these traits show up, they are put next to Jonny for comedic contrast as they're usually as intelligent as Jonny is stupid or as brave and heroic as Jonny is cowardly and at some points, Jonny's stupidity results in these characters untimely demises which also causes him to be forced to take their places and screw everything up cause he has none of their character traits.

This shit really bothered me as a kid. .

Are you legitimately retarded? Why do idiots like you always use this kind of retarded reasoning whenever someone points out obvious propaganda to you?

You don't even fucking understand propaganda at all.

Carl did get women in several cases where Johnny didn't. Not only that, but usually the episode would end with a "weird guy" getting the girl because he was sweet, cute or pitiful while traditionally male Johnny got passed up.

Rewatch the show, its there if you look.

Is Cow and Chicken propaganda?

noice user.

No its just a silly cartoon.

Is Samurai Jack propaganda?

No its one of Cartoon Networks best cartoons. And one of Genndy Tartakovsky's best creations.

Is Courage the Cowardly Dog propaganda?

Not really, though there is this one episode with this cat that hates dogs thats an allegory for feminism. That and some environmentalist themes in there.

Is Mike, Lu, and Ogg propaganda?

Is Ed Edd n Eddy propaganda?

Shit I'm surprised somebody remembered that one. No I don't think it is.

No, just a bunch of friends trying to get jawbreakers.

Is PB&J Otter propaganda?

wasn't that cartoon on Disney for small children? From what I remember of it no, I don't think so.

Is Darkwing Duck propaganda?

Sadly, its one of those shows I haven't seen but was vaguely aware of growing up so I can't say.

If you still like cartoons you should give it a watch, it was actually really fucking good.

Thanks user, I probably will.

Its more like feminizing little boys actually. Tho I watched spongebob all the time and I related more to squidward

Oh I beg to differ!

I don't think it is. Sure there's some stuff which could be viewed as pozzing to kids like SpongeBob being a doormat to everyone who takes advantage of him and the effeminate actions of some characters and Sandy's tomgirl ways, but for the most part I think it's just a silly cartoon.

johnny bravo is actually good but like the other goy said, propaganda

if you had seen a woman in the last century or so you'd notice acting less like a woman is a really good and healthy quality

But Sandy's a texan so aren't their women Tomboys anyways?

trump says what he thinks and the fact that i can't for sure tell if this is at the very least something he really said to jeb's face is just amazing
hope you burgers put this guy in charge

He definitely said that Jeb was weak and generally made Jeb his bitch. I think the 'mess' and 'big fat mistake' comments actually referred to the Iraq War.

>>>Holla Forums

feminism

No this is Patrick.

That or tremendous landwhale cunts.
I haven't seen very much in between, unless you count the commiefornians that have infested the cities in recent years.

The fucking air horn in this webm never fails to get me.

It's up to you to judge that. They mocked dykes in the episode called "Buffalo Gals", but the cowards of Cartoon Network pulled of the episode after one broadcast

http: //www.watchcartoononline.com/cow-and-chicken-season-2-episode-13-buffalo-gals

Hmmmmm

It's a fucking kids-show, who cares?

Johnny Bravo was a dope, a fucking moron. Just look at the lack of legs he has, he's like the epitome of what the media is telling you, you should be like to be succesful in life.

But he's not, because he lacks personality-qualities.

That crazy Dale Gribble, with his conspiracy theories that the NSA was spying on everyone's communications.

That and he said the government has a sub in Lake Michigan spying on everyone.

what did he mean by this?