Can someone explain chaos theory to me?

Can someone explain chaos theory to me?

It's the theory that the Jews are responsible for everything bad in the universe. Which is a laughably stupid idea. It's more like 98% of everything bad in the universe

Life uh uh uh uh finds a way it uh uh uh uh

From 0 to identity politics in a single post!

Seriously, to this day Holla Forums can never explain why. They come as close to the truth as to who the jews truly worship which includes but is not limited to Moloch, but they themselves can never explain why the jews are a constant source of evil. It's beyond their understanding. It makes no sense in any such way that a race such as theirs can be a constant source of evil, yet the proof is there that they are. Now that Holla Forums has taken the actual redpill, it's time for them to take the actual greenpill.

inb4 "greenpills" respond and deny this. If you haven't taken the redpill before you became "greenpilled" you're not greenpilled.

It's when you drip some water on a girl's hand and it goes in different directions because of the microscopic skin imperfections. Duh.

Tiny variables can snowball into big problems. Seemingly unimportant shit like a butterfly's wings can end up changing the weather when combined with tons of other tiny things. Think about solving for X in equations. Now try to solve for every letter in our alphabet combined with 5 other alphabets and make sure no rounding errors occur. Little things add up. That's why interest can fuck you over if you're not careful.

What did he mean by this?

Holy shit the jews really are involved in chaos theory

dat gif

/x/ or /fringe/?

I hate his fucking character.

uh god creates dinosaurs
uh god destroys dinosaurs
uh god creates man
uh man destroys god
uh man creates dinosaurs

If dinosaurs don't exist, explain this

YEah nukes are FAKE too !!!

Small differences in initial conditions can make big differences in outcome after a chain of events. Like a fly that momentarily distracts someone from seeing that little bit of information on TV which could've helped him in a later situation in life, like having a great answer during a job interview. This then also affects all lives connected to this person, like family, and in the long run a big part of the future.

This is just an example, but it simply means small things can have a great effect, and so it's nearly impossible to predict long term outcomes.

In a way, it contradicts Einsteins theory. Trying the same thing over and over can give different results, because you can never have the exact same initial condition. This even works for computers, where restarting and trying again is one of the most effective means of solving problems.

He's actually making me doubt. I like that. His flat earth stuff not so much though.

Have you checked out his evolution video yet?

The parts where even researchers aren't allowed to see dinosaur bones because they're under lock and key really made me think.

All that stuff about chaos theory seems like common sense stuff. What do researchers of chaos theory actually do? It doesn't seem like they can do anything if they must consider every single microscopic variable. No way to put that in an equation.

What did she mean by this?

gee I wonder who wrote that line

That definition of insanity was always retarded.

What chaos theory ultimately is is an acknowledgement that there are unaccounted for variables in a given trial that, when unknown, make a deterministic outcome impossible.

Say eight variables govern where a particular object will wind up, but you only know of two. You can't accurately draw any conclusions: the results of any trial will be random.

In reality, there is some unknown finite number of variables influencing a given act. If you could quantify them all, the operation would no longer be random.

What can happen is that some variables have such an overpowering effect that knowing them gives you more or less a deterministic outcome - that is, until an unforeseen variable matters due to environment and context

She's showing how stupid she is

His videos are good at exposing Jewish evolutionary fairytales, but I hate that he follows some eastern spiritualist BS. Bro needs Jesus.

top cunnyfu

tbh I found her quite grotesque when I was a child. Still do to this day.

I see bug chaser in your not so distant future.

All I'm saying is if you're gonna go pedo degenerate and jailed you might as well do it for another girl instead of this thing.

Look guy, I don't even want to fug her I want to marry her and make her happy. Besides, she's ready. I bet those dinos could smell her bleeding cunt from miles away.

I can't handle this!

General rule is your pick is from the cast offs, the unpopular, the rejected. Not that I know anything about that.

[citation needed]

It sounds like he was going by intelligent design.

From his about page:
This is who you're going to believe over scientists? I understand the problem with scientism, IFL morons and corporate science, but c'mon.

maximum wew detected

That pose was a nod to The Creation of Adam, wasn't it?
How did I never realize that before?

You are right, /pol ignores the spiritual war too much. But we can forgive /pol because it is a Trump board all the time now.

Yes but it does not contradict Einstein

Best example of a chaotic system is a double pendulum. A tiny change in the initial position or velocity will take the pendulum to a completely different state after some number of oscillations than before.

A single pendulum will not do this. There is no wild divergence

Why don't you just quit?

Can someone explain gene splicing to me?

Only on windows.

read from calculus to chaos
write some code to generate chaotic effects

No, that's true for software in general. Many bugs (maybe most of them) involve a rare set of circumstances and events pushing the program into a state the programmer didn't anticipate. Restarting the program resets the state.

I never used OS X, but I know that it's occasionally useful on Linux, although I can usually get away with just restarting the part of the system that's malfunctioning.

But I wouldn't say that's an example of chaos theory. Most computer systems aren't chaotic.

There is no way to release a pendulum without giving it bias.

Chaos Theory is institutionalized intellectual masturbation like most of the "science" you plebs accept.

What about with robot arms?

You grab it by da pussy

Calibrated by man.