It's a leaf you friggin' idiot!

It's a leaf you friggin' idiot!

Did he ever commit any "evil" acts?
He only ever seemed to kill other mafia. Got pissed too over hookers and animals getting killed.

His whole life is stealing, pimping, and beating people up, and killing them when he needs to.
Not to mention usury is so evil even Jesus couldn't turn the other cheek.

Oh yeah he did order the kill for that snitch bitch

He was doing the community a public service with the prostitutes.
Is it wrong for a man to ask compensation for protection and services rendered?
These chucklefucks wouldn't pay up. Nothing wrong with a little punishment.

Who were giant murderous assholes or turncoats.

Goodnight sweet retarded princess.

benis

They steal truck loads of merchandise from companies.

companies/corporations are the REAL bad guys

Oh gee wiz I guess it ain't really evil to force a driver out of truck with threat of death, steal thousands of dollars in televisions and use them to bribe people. Your definition of "evil" is fucked if you are seriously defending Tony Soprano, who has committed adultery and usury hundreds of times in the course of 6 years. I tip my fedora to you.

If there's really faggots dumb enough to borrow money from the mafia they get no sympathy from me kay. There's literally nothing wrong with adultery too.

It's stupid to deal with the mob because they are EVIL. It's the same shit with all organized crime. Mob probably did things on par with cartel shit.

Tony is a upstanding kinda guy though. His cronies are assholes but tony fugeddaboutit

What kind of statement was he trying to make?

the thing is, the benign stuff finances the malevolent stuff.
like how the cia sells drugs to finance the shit they dont want anyone knowing about.

Cheating on your wife is totally alpha br0
Long term commitments are for squares
I wish Don Draper was my dad brooo!

Why does it matter if he sleeps with other women? Or his wife having a thing for another man? It hasn't ruined their family or nothing.

It kind of did ruin his faggot son and almost his faggot race mixing daughter and he constantly lies to his wife who only considered cheating because she knew Tony wasn't reliable. Also he had to go to a therapist with his wife because he was such a shit person tbh

A good bloke if only a bit of a sensitive faggot.

Feeling guilty doesn't right wrongs that he consistently commits throughout the series. You're saying "as long as he's not a psychopath, he's basically a good guy." He's worse than a psycho, he willingly committing crimes and sins even though he feels bad about it, to make enough money to sustain his luxurious life.

What does he actually do on the show that's so bad though? Even the shit he gets guilty about is tame. Sticking his dick in other women ain't that bad

Did Ralph kill Tony's horse?

GABBA BABBA GOOL

Truly malevolent stuff here

average image board poster.

Characters who literally did nothing wrong

The waiter had it coming for asking for a bigger tip