I AIN'T THE SMALLEST DICK IN THE BED

I AIN'T THE SMALLEST DICK IN THE BED

Other urls found in this thread:

answers.com/Q/Is_it_true_that_you_gain_an_inch_in_your_penis_for_every_35_pounds_that_you_lose
hairboutique.com/blogs_p/index.php/2009/06/13/why-dr-oz-tells-overweight-men-lose-35-pounds-for-1-inch-gain/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080128075720AAfEb4A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WAS LOOKING KIND OF TINY AND MY HEAD WAS GETTING SLIMY

Yes, yes you are. you fucking cuck.

AND THE SHAPE OF A BLACK COCK IN MY IMAGINATION

WELL THE NIGGERS START CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING

Isn't he part jewish/catholic? Why isn't he circumcised?

BACK MY ASS UP ON THAT BIG DICK CUMMIN

DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO GUZZLE THEIR CUM

DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO SUCK FOR FUN

Non shitposting, Louis CK was a regular on Opie & Anthony back in the day and there's a lot of great appearances.

But one time, and I wish I had the video and timestamp but maybe some O&A fag is among this hive of degenerates, he said to another comedian that he had a big dick. And it was either Patrice O'neal or someone else who actually referenced this scene. Ironic, cause Patrice is a big fat black man who also said he had a big dick once then later said it's really small, but whatever.

They described this scene from the show and everyone was laughing and the excuse gave was something like "it was cold." It was some kinda-bumbling (if you've listened to him long enough you can tell when he's thrown off or embarrassed) thing and nobody went with it.

This has been: Faggot Comedian History with user.

the thing is, he might have actually had a moderately sized wing wang when he was younger.
a lot of people (particularly fatties,) dont seem to realize that how fat you are directly effects how much of your dick is usable for sex/visible. the formula is generally accepted to be 1 inch of visible dick length per 30-35 pounds of fat lost.
answers.com/Q/Is_it_true_that_you_gain_an_inch_in_your_penis_for_every_35_pounds_that_you_lose
hairboutique.com/blogs_p/index.php/2009/06/13/why-dr-oz-tells-overweight-men-lose-35-pounds-for-1-inch-gain/
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080128075720AAfEb4A

he looks MODERATELY skinnier in his younger days, so it is entirely possible that there was a point in his life where he was at least skinnyfat, and had a decently sized wang.

How can you tell how big it is when it's flaccid?

He's a jew of course he has a micro penis

BUT I'M THE BIGGEST CUCK IN THE SHED

a small dick is small, regardless of hard/flaccid

my dick is still bigger and girthier than my thumb when flacid

Man, the bucks weren't joking when they said white men simply could not compete

so you're saying my cock is 8 inches long?

The secret behind liberalism.

stay triggered nigger