I unironically enjoyed this movie

I unironically enjoyed this movie.
And honestly i hope they would make a tv series about the controls room with also the rest of the world, their chem was fun to see…
What is your opinion Holla Forums?

i liked it too, the ending was kind of dumb though. and the film wouldn't be near as good without the control room people.

It was okay.

horrors is a major plot-point
Fuck Whedon, the premise was a complete waste of potential. Movie should have just been the control guys as the focus characters not the stupid teens.

That's why I think a hbo or Netflix or whatever tv series made with controls room from all over the world would be good to watch…think about every monster from all the cultures that can be seen in each episode.

The plot point could be done before they discover the ancient ones, or other sacrifice or even trial and error on how they did create the monsters

Whedon male feminazi trash with crappy Whedon one-liners and a "postmodernist" premise that tells the audience this is "meta" over and over again to hammer home the idea this film is pretentious shit. It's basically an M. Night Shyamalan movie that tells the audience what the twist is at the beginning of the movie. All the points this film made about horror were already done by Scream eons earlier. Kill yourself, OP, kill yourself.

No user. You are the one that should kill himself

Did I say I like Scream? No. I just said Scream already did this shit. Thus it's not even an original idea at all, thus the people that think it's clever are retarded and haven't seen any horror films. This movie was Whedon trying to be "smart," but he either is such a bad writer or has such low opinions of his audience that he delivered everything in this film to the audience in a spoon.

Meta also doesn't work in horror AT ALL because it destroys the suspension of disbelief, thus removing the possibility of suspense. Did anyone care if any characters died? Of course not, the movie already told it was fake and hammered that in repeatedly, destroying any empathy or emotional connection with the characters.

But then there wouldn't be a twist

The twist was retarded. If Wheedon wasn't a self-indulgent hack, he would have had the twist be that everything was being controlled behind the scenes, but he blew his load with that at the beginning to give his annoying self inserts screen time to make quips like "honey toes." Whedon sucks. He should honestly be executed for the script for Alien Resurrection alone.

a lot of movies show the end/twist before and get the story from there, isn't bad per se if done properly. Memento, reservoir dogs, pulp fiction
Is a good trope, and meta films are ok if properly done….this movie would work perfectly as a series about control room, becasue not one person care about the victims in the horror movies. They care about the monster/killer…..why you think the protagonist of Friday 13th is Jason and not the dumb blond number 26#?

Sounds to me you have something against Whedon directly….did he molest you when you were a kiddo? Are you still assblasted that he showed black widow as a normal person?

You're gay, right? Or are you another unironic male feminist goon?

Bullshit. What you're describing is a 60's Godzilla movie. Horror movies are supposed to build suspense. You're supposed to be afraid that the characters might die. This movie has no suspense at all because it just yells META META META to the point the suspension of disbelief is destroyed, yet most of the film time still exists to answer the question of how characters will die. This film was a fucking chore to get through. It also showcases Whedon as a fraud that thinks he's smarter than movies that actually do what they're supposed to because he can't even do that.

No nigga. You posted 4 times, and every time you shat on whedon….he is a shit writer but you are making a personal crusade that seems like he cucked you and you couldn't be hear from the shed….

My point then stands. I bet you really felt sorry for blond chick that got slaughtered while swimming naked. You felt sorry for the poor guy falling asleep and being tear apart.
There are three types of horror movies, the first is kino aka shining, the thing, first Saw, Blair witch, exorcist or where you care about the protagonist and the monster/killer is random guy
The second is normal aka Halloween, silence of the lamb, psycho, nosferatu, nightmare on elm street, Friday 13th where you care about the monster/killer rather then the set of guys about to be slashed
The third and last is gore death where you just want to see a bunch of faggots get it as bloody and as shitty they can aka all the other Saw, bloody valentine, wrong turn.

This movie falls on the second category mocking the third, that's why is classify as horror/comedy….shit even Ramini evils dead was a mockery for the tipical horror movie. No matter how much you hate whedon, it isn't the movie problem for your wife leaving

I unironically didn't even watch this movie

Clever movie. Funny stuff. Watched it in an empty theater with some friends, and we enjoyed pointing out and laughing at all the little details.

Sensitive Joss Whedon may be a cuck, but he's a competent writer. Idea was clever. Scenes with the kids are boring, and the ending was dumb, but every scene in the control room was gold.

That grill in that clip is a q.t. 3.14.

You don't know shit about horror at all. And you seriously thought you'd get taken seriously making a thread praising a Whedon movie on Holla Forums?

Nice meme.

Repeating clever twice doesn't make something clever. And it was delivered in such a ham fisted way that anything witty about it immediately evaporated.

He is competent. Not great, but experienced. Can keep stuff succint. His best stuff is co-written. He didn't even direct!

The idea is clever, and it has some clever moments. You seem convinced that they "ruined the twist" or hamfisted the whole thing, but the best part of the movie is the little moments, especially in the control room. If you look beyond the surface level for two seconds, you would see that it's a fun movie with good ideas, not all of them perfectly executed, which makes for good entertainment. It's also a massive love letter to horror films.

Or, you can keep hating on it because one of the writers is politically retarded , but I don't see how that's any different from what SJWs do; it's a genetic fallacy.

Amy Acker.

She's not in much…

I pity you faggot

The only problem I had with the movie was that the Shaggy looking stoner fuckhead lived until the end.
I hated him so much.

Nigger you sound assblasted as fuck.
Calm down, literally nobody is denying Whedon is a cuck faggot.

I like it. I can see why others don't, but hey, can't please everyone.

The ending being a kick to the nuts was the point as well.

I agree about doing a TV series for it though, would be really fun.

I hate the movie because it's pretentious shit, pretty much Whedon jizzing on your face about how "clever" he is while telling you he's jizzing on your face and that you should be impressed by it. And you're fine with that apparently, Whedon jizzing on your face. Let me guess, you bought into the meme that Avengers was a good movie too despite the pacing, beyond horrendous writing and generic plot devices?

He's a cuck faggot who is terrible at writing and making movies.

i couldn't get past the half-hour mark, i was getting cringe-whiplash. i imagine the writers had a dozen tabs of tvtropes open and were just giggiling constantly: "hehehe dude that's sooo clever, it's like the OPPOSITE of what the audience EXPECTS! XD".

Are you cuckpilled? Lemme guess, if you were 18 you'd vote Trump, right?

That other user might be a faggot but you are just as much. Fuck off Holla Forums.

You trumpcucks sure get assblasted easily.

You don't belong here if someone has to explain to you what is wrong with Whedon.

Again fuck off Holla Forums

At least people have stopped posting "that" gif.

really makes you think.

This type of thing wasn't funny even back when Scream did it. It's almost like meta, ironic winking at the audience isn't funny, except for Gay Niggers from Outer Space of course.

Exactly. Anyone who thought this movie was clever has an IQ of 3.

I guess you were so dumb you couldn't see the feminist references Wheedon put in this film. Are those not liberal now? How the fuck is "deconstruction" not a liberal arts concept either? Oh wait, you are an unironic liberal feminist because you're a goon right? That's why you had to mention Trump for no reason?

Protip for that one faggot who doesn't get it: every "clever" idea whedon ever had, he stole from someone/something else, like animes and short stories

Also Bugs Bunny cartoons, like the bouncing bullet gag he put in Alien Resurrection.

Thank for letting us know.

Fuck off, goon.

It's like that Thirteen or Th13rteen or however you spell it movie. The monsters were the more interesting things about the movie and nothing else.

Nobody is denying that either.
Whedon wasn't the only major player involved with this film though.
Calm down nigger, mamma gonna beatchu

Kill yourself.

Are you really this incapable of discussing a film?
I really do want to talk with you about this.
I enjoyed a lot of the film (outside of the stoner retard, and that bullshit at the very end).
Did you even watch it?
Please, user, talk to me, I'm sick of talking in cuck, it's so infuriating and stupid when we could actually be shitposting about how hamfisted the first half of the movie was.

We've been talking in cuck for so long Holla Forums has forgotten how to talk in any other way.

I was dragged to it by someone else and I have the exact same opinion I do now walking out of the theater. Anyone who likes this movie is a tool. This was hamfisted dog turnd wrapped up in a "look how clever and meta this is" wrapper for plebs like yourself. A lot of retards ate up the hype though because they're stupid. It's the same reason why Avengers was rated as the greatest movie ever made by Reddit.

You do that naturally because you are a cuck. Does Whedon suck off your boyfriend in front of you?

But why?
You haven't explained why you didn't like the movie.
You have just used broad, sweeping jabs at it instead of explaining to me why it sucked.
I really, truly do want to know why I shouldn't like it, user, or else I might keep on liking it due to halfassed criticisms that don't really point out any flaws.

I liked it though the only complaint I may have is the bit with the Japanese ghost. I thought it was a good parody of stuff like the Grudge and the ring but it felt like it was saying thats all there is to Japanese horror but there's much more to it than that.

the movie is fucking fantastic, fuck you faggots who don't like it.

The movie was made to impress uneducated morons who think blatant meta is "deep." I guess you're one of them.

depth doesn't exist, it's a facade designed to keep the normalfags watching their shit.

It's literally two hours of Jah Sweden being asshurt that everyone rightly shat on Alien Resurrection.

The only good bit was the monster rampage, and that's only because watching the creative ways a bunch of monsters rampage and kill people is interesting, not because of any actual substance to the story. The end of the world plot is stupid. The idea could make a compelling TV series.