They're making a Law and Order episode about Trump

They're making a Law and Order episode about Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/10/18/us/campaign-aims-to-help-pepe-the-frog-shed-its-image-as-hate-symbol.html?_r=0
thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme
youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Level up v. 2?

The fire rises in levels fellow Masketta man.

OC Time?

dont think he's the only (((politician))) to meet those criteria

Sounds more like Bill Clinton.

Oh boy.

Yeltsin is such a fucking clown

GAME ON NYPD

Why hasnt this show ended yet? If it had ended when stabler left it would be remembered fondly. Now its a pile of shit that cant even think of ideas for shows.

Getting your movement onto Law and Order is when it loses all credibility. I'm not talking about GG, I'm talking about the people crying gamer harassment. All it does is highlight to normal people how stupid the claims are and makes it seem more like a TV drama than real life.

It's basically lefty-propaganda: the show now. It's actually been that way since the mid 90s but it's somehow gotten even worse than that.

Nice. More memes

Poz and Order

Gamergators!!!!

GO HOME PRESIDENT GIRL

Serious question since this isn't the Holla Forums jerk-off thread, does anyone genuinely give a fuck about GamerGate anymore?

It's mostly just a boogieman brought up by the people who hate it to justify their awful opinions

Everything from the writing to the production was on a downhill but then it completely dropped through the floor.

Aside from a handful of people on Holla Forums and the retarded tumblr cunts that still use it as a scapegoat despite not being relevant for over a year, no.

Wow! They really don't want Trump to get into the White House!

Every episode is essentially about some bitch who gets raped and/or murdered and it's always by a white guy.

Redditors do, and for some reason Tumblr still uses them as their boogeyman for everything.

Yeah, Feminists on Twitter who think they're responsible for Donald Trump.

He a Jew so he gets a free pass?

If he wins, there's going to be a Salon article called "How the internet hate mob GamerGate facilitated the election of Hitler 2.0"

I don't think GG discussion has any presence on Tumblr anymore even with SJWs.

No, I see articles about it every once in awhile.

It'll be hilarious!

OK that does it, they're officially bad for business. Can I ban them from my place without them throwing a big hissyfit & stamping their feet like their hero?

The fucking hilarious thing is even after years and years of doing this shit. The Female cop still falls for the stupidest shit.

She still goes for the obvious bad guy, right at the start being all righteous and shit, then it turns out it wasn't him and she looks like a fool. And theres always a scene with her looking around going "wtf I got punked again".

The election is over in what a month and a bit, and the chance this guy with a MAGA hat comes in and loses you two chairs is enough to ban him forever? LOL jesus.

Nobody does anything anymore, the GG thread is just for industry e-drama and news now. Pretty sure the hashtag is just to occasionally spread yet another industry corruption story.

SJW's need to keep GamerGate relevant though since after the election is over they need a bogeyman. Or they'll just lump GamerGater in with the alt-right and basically smear everyone who disagrees.

1:1 that's what it's going to be.

Hollywood is just total propaganda at this point.

What a fucking cuck you are.

Does anyone have the video with the plane scene edited in?

No. GG now is just a bunch of autistic, thirsty betas pining for their past 15 minutes of fame and slurping the cock of whatever leader comes along (AcidMan and then Val, the mudshit pedophile).

It's also a catchall term for the Marxists when they want to beat the bones of the dead horse into dust to classify anyone that makes them butthurt, and even that meme is dying.

So is the MSM. What's insulting is how blatant they have gotten about it. Then again, it's not like there's any sort of critical mass to stop them.

nytimes.com/2016/10/18/us/campaign-aims-to-help-pepe-the-frog-shed-its-image-as-hate-symbol.html?_r=0

Will this have nazi frog?

>>>/redchanit/ died in less than a week

Did you ever consider that maybe your bar is just doing shit business and it has nothing to do with the Trump supporter?

did you ever consider that trump supporters dont bathe regularly

did you ever consider your bar stools are uncomfortable?

lol drumpfkins BTFO as usual

I'm so sick of this election. I don't care who wins anymore I just want to go back to pre-election days when every thread didn't have faggots sperging and spouting "drumpf" and "CTR" until it dies.
This faggotry has devolved into kindergarten level shitflinging, and I don't know how people in general haven't gotten completely fed up with this shit.

ok friend, thanks for telling us.

Is it worth getting your bar boycotted by everyone who doesn't like the idea of banning people because of their politics?

thenib.com/pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme

Boy's club artist is fighting back with memes now.

If you think America hasn't already been in the sewers for years then you're delusional.
I just wanted to shitpost about TV shows, not have every thread be about faggot politics.

Fuck you if you think this shit is anything but unbearable.

I think they're serious about this

They're just begging to be swamped with edits

But it is worth it to have your business boycotted by everyone who doesn't ike the idea of banning people because of your religion?

Certainly better than having your business shut down or blown up for being an affront to Allah.

And you honestly believe that banning religious extremists from your, in their eyes, blasphemous/disgusting/whatever business combined with your government making this practice legal will make it less likely they'll blow that place up?
This kind of logic is why I, as a Yuropoor, consider Trump to be the better option for you guys, considering he isn't shilling TTIP as hard. Whatever (((they))) put into those chlorine chickens, it must be melting your faculties.

Yep, sounds about right.

HITLERY POLITICIAN FIRED ME, GRABED MY BUTTHOLE AND GASSED MY DOG
Plumpf BFTO

Is it possible for pre-adolescent boys to already have hormone imbalance and look like complete fags?

lel. writtenby a redditor.

Who do you think CTR hires?

link to the rest of this?

twitterfags

Also blank version for more edits.

youtube.com/watch?v=Man1oy4Xh_0

Virgin cucks?

Nice job, fam.

You did well user, you did fucking well.

This whole CTR thing must be really convenient for one side of the MSM Narrative. When anyone criticizes you, just claim they're a "hillary shill correcting the record", and boom! Your opinion is always right! You can never be criticized because everyone is a CTR shill out to persecute you!

b-but when liberals boycott things, it's wrong!

Thanks man, I'm too inept to be able to blank a white speech bubble.

Oh goody, now anyone mocking Trump will be compared to these lists & declared a paid shill, just like on nu/pol/. Very clever; making sure no one can criticize him without being "the enemy". Because of course it's impossible to hate BOTH candidates, or think our system in general is a joke, that makes you "le neutral XD" and therefore insane.

it's clearly fake

Holla Forums can't into memes, they get too triggered by badthink.

What do we have here?

It's just for convenience, retard.

Sup, goon.

I don't understand. Is this shocking or dishonest somehow? Am I missing something?

Basically they want to mobilize the spic hordes against whitey.

They want to mobilize the spic hordes to vote democrat.

Same thing, they're favoring the beaners because they will basically vote for them forever just like the negroes basically do, not because they agree politically but because of tribalism. Stronger together my ass. They will want to increase the spic population in order to keep power.

thanks for proving my point, newcuck

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

You've been doing this schtick for as long as I've been here.
Yeah yeah, I've heard it all before.

Who are you quoting? Why are you trying to signal so hard, we're anonymous.

Remember that early as fuck episode of SVU where it turns out the guy accused of rape was falsely accused and the woman doing it was a serial rapist collecting sperm of high class guys for eugenics shit?

Would be fun if the episode's twist was the women were liers supported by his opponent and it turns out he's innocent, but it's too late and SVU's complete lack of ethics have cost him the election.

epic ftw

Your every post the last year or so.
I hope you get paid well to keep this autism up.

we should get IDs already, then that goon would just go away

Reddit hates Trump.

What funny times we live in

But latinos and blacks completely fucking hate each other. How do they expect this to work out?

They want a race war to distract from everything else.

lol freech pls

leftypol you ca go back then