Aquaman

and yeah, lets pretend this succubus actually has breasts

fixt

it really isn't

Better now?

JUST

Jason Momoa isn't a nigger, he's an island nigger. father is of Native Hawaiian descent, while his mother is of German, Irish, and Native American ancestry.

Amber Heard isn't ginger. You may know her as the crazy, bisexual ex-wife of Johnny Depp who inducted him into the JUST League.

Intredasting, I don't know what to think about pacific islanders, I guess they're alright.
Depp is an effeminate nutcase so I can't blame her tbh.

Pacific islander kinda works for Aquaman.

Movie will be shit though.

That's a given, all of these super hero movies have been formulaic shit for a good while now and the directors are hacks.

Wasn't this one of the biggest complaints about Man of Steel? And they're still doing the same shit?

Imagine her cucking you out of hundreds of millions of shekels. There was a post about Elon Musk and his divorce recently, where he is liable to lose not only billions of dollars, but the chance to be the savior of humanity through electric cars and space travel.
To put this into context, the fact that these cunts have a cunt makes them worth hundreds of millions if not billions of dollars.
Now, you can blame the cunts, or you can blame the fellas. But at the end of the day, you blame the court system right? The legal system that was put in place by someone?
What behaviors are these legal consequences meant to enforce?

I guess they still think apeing Dark Knight means automatic shekles.
Or to distinguish themselves form Marvel, although that would rather be a byproduct from the hunt after shekles I imagine.

You'd think a billionaire would just have the cunt killed in an 'accident'.

Elon Musk won't rally the nu-males against the court system. It's his problem. He is rich and well known, he could change it but won't. Fuck Musk and Depp for not doing a damn thing.

Heard literally thinks the only reason she doesn't get parts in movies is because she's too pretty and everyone is jealous of her.

>Cum5XGcUEAEFap-_orig.jpg
What did he mean by this?

What I don't get is if DC was so desperate for wanting to be different than Marvel, why not start with their Vertigo comics first and do them justice? I mean, I know not as well known as the mainstays, but they could've got a hand in with all the supernatural stuff way before Marvel put out Doctor Strange with Hellblazer and shit.

And I meant to say the Vertigo stuff is more built for this grimdark binge their on, since more mature comics was the reason it was started to begin with.

No real objections to him myself, only thing he was in that I hated was the conan reboot, but your logic is unsound.

They claim to be more filmmaker-driven than Marvel, yet also want to be less bubblegum than Marvel…

The problem with Conan remake wasn't the casting.

I suspect that case will repeat itself here.

Also the stupid monochrome filter is such an easy thing to NOT put in, yet they still do. You'd think with billions of dollars on the line, spread out over a couple of years, they would notice the universal disdain and not fuck this one easy thing up?

The casting was a small part of the problem though, because he was trying to fill the shoes of Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger. It automatically makes the movie more in line with a made for tv movie or a tv series. Those would be acceptable for casting him in.

Though you are correct that the casting isn't what ruined that movie. The casting wasn't bad, just under powered. The movie was bad for entirely different reasons than casting.

His playing Aquaman doesn't bother me.

Agree completely.

aqua= water you dumb nigger

What did he mean by this?

She's a slut.

You're a slut.

Is she the queen of the Arabian sea?

DROPPED

tuck your dick in like a trap.

Plus all of these movies are in 3D and wearing those 3D glasses darkens your vision a lot as it is. Having dark filters on top of that makes the movie, visually very difficult to watch, that's how I felt when I saw Man of Steel in 3D.

The only color associated with modern DC movies is the red number next to net box office sales.

There's seriously nothing else worth showing from aquaman? This does not bode well for the film.

i like him in stargate atlantis