New rogue one trailer

new rogue one trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

maxgames.it/xwc/
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Near-Human
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Near-human
starwars.com/databank/jedha
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's objectively worse than even capeshit at this point.

I'm simply not in the mood.

Webm that shit.

Altohught in any case…

Another Mary Sue.

looks alright tbh. can't be any worse than A New Hope 2: A Newer Hopening

BIG

I guarantee you the original script had the entire cast of heroes die getting the plans back to the rebels, and I guarantee you the finished film will have a Hollywoodized ending in which the girl survives.

MP4

seriously

This is no longer poetry.

Bothans confirmed to be retconned out of existence.

What a piece of shit of a trailer.

Shit movie.

At least give it a chance.

So you want us to give Disney our money first before we're allowed to point out flaws?

Yes. Be an obedient little goyim.

Every time that ugly cunt opens her mouth she ruins the movie further. It's an incredible feat.

She looks like a monkey and seems to have no clue why she is there. They likely got her on set by threatening to steal her soul using a camera.

But how else are we to tell them apart if it's not by the color of their skin and their gender? They don't have any personality to speak of.

The shot where the ship is flying over the Jedi statue is almost identical in purpose as the one for Episode VIII where they pan over the crashed Star Destroyer.

Is Jew Jew going to pull another miracle and sell a rehash of the same movie twice?

I'm guessing all this Asian shit in the movie is Disney's way of appealing to China after their lukewarm reception to the Farce Awakens right?

I can't imagine this one ending up any different.

I counted at least three Asians in the fart awakens. All with speaking roles.

It's their new strategy of sticking junk in sand to make locations look like something interesting happened before the film without ever having to show it, just like JJ's empty box of mysteries. It's all about creating a false sense of depth.

When George put together a planet, he'd show everyday people and aliens bustling about the streets, herding animals or selling goods to paint a living picture of everyday life in that culture and civilization. Disney prefers to boil the world building down to cardboard cutout ghost towns and wildernesses as a way of saying "there was something interesting here but it's gone now."

Either that or they are so creatively bankrupt that the only wise teacher figure their writing team could come up with was an asian karate ninja samurai.

Yeah but this time there's no nigger as a protagonist. Forest Whitaker's character probably only shows up in a few scenes and the other blacks are just background characters.

This time they have two Chinese actors as a major character and they've gone to the effort of making them look extra Asian.

Damn Asian drivers.

That's what the latest Star Trek movie was about too. The plot only ever works if you don't stop and think about it for even a single moment, because if you do it falls apart.

These movies are empty, you can feel it while watching them, there is nothing there for you to enjoy, just a soulless list of checkmarks to be filled, decided by a Jewish committee.

It's kind of counterproductive though, since all their movies are boring as fuck.

I think niggers are sensitive about the nignogs either way.

I'm still surprised Star Wars isn't banned in China. For one, it has a very strong anti-totalitarian "message" that the Party must find subversive, for another it has all the spiritual shit they banned Cuntbusters for, right down to the "talking with your ancestors" bit.

So I guess we'll never see "force ghosts" again.

Dune was ten times better than any of the Star Wars films.

If you actually liked Dune you wouldn't compliment that shitty Hollywood adaptation.

All the niggers and gooks aside that doesn't even look like a star wars film.

Also why is fucking darth vader back?

How'd you mean? He doesn't die until VI.

I actually liked both.

I miss George.

Is there any chance we'll ever see a Star Wars movie told from the Empire's perspective?

I am so sick of Jews in Space.

Literally half this franchise is about blowing up the fucking Death Star.

No, the audience must never sympathise with the good guys, only the dindu rapesquads tearing down galactic civilisation. It's funny in a way, Anakin was 100% right about politics and Jew Jew inadvertently acknowledges that.

You mean when she survives and becomes Phasma: Rey's mother.

It's set right before episode 4, vader pretty much lived on the death star.

Also, since disney is only riding the OT's coat-tails, there's gotta be an obligatory vader reference/moment.

My God he's right.

BUT THE POWAEARH!

Don't worry, Disney's next idea is for a Death System. A binary system with a Grand Death Star and a regular Death Star orbited by a series of Death Planets, each of which has its Death Moons, that the protagonists have to blow up using the force and not military tactics. Oh, they're also Death Asteroid belts.

those grunt fights look okay, rest is shit though

Preferably, go on Shabbos Shabbat so we the (((Chosen Tribe))) don't have to deal with you non-God's chosen filthy goyim.

Walter got cucked into Judaism by his ex-wife, can anyone fall lower than that?

At least he was an honest shit peddler.

Somewhere in Sweden there exists a cuck who has smashed "Challenger Deep".

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarghhhhhhhhhhhhh whats with the random negress, I bet she will there just for this one scene

The real question is does Mike Cucklosa think the white grill needs to be chopsticked?

Seriously what's up with these over-the-top actors they keep getting to represent the Empire? Are they trying to not make them the least bit threatening?

I miss Peter Cushing

i can't

Wat? You mean that they don't have Burgerclapper dialects?

I don't understand why they don't just go with the idea a giant, planet-eating, robot.

MWAAAHHH THE FORCE

If it's a prequel then why is Rey in this one too?

Ebil nazis.

That's not Mah Rey Sue, horseface isn't in this one. Instead it's not-Jan Ors cucking Kyle Katarn out of the Death Star plans.

The woman from Rogue One feels more like the HR supervisor overseeing a special ops mission.

Darth Vader voiced by James Earl Jones again might be cool, but the rest is meh.

Requesting a angry George Lucas with a red tint saying THIS IS NO LONGER POETRY, it will be very useful in the coming years.

Honestly, Hamill could play Orson Welles.

What do you consider good prop and costume design?

Nice quads, but they look nearly the same.

Not as shit as I expected. But still completely shit.

Which movie Anakin are you referring too?

feels bad man.

Definitely won't get something this cool.

That's part of the point

I said it before, if George Lucas is A Giant Douche, Kathleen Kennedy is A Turd Sandwich.

My interest only spiked at the split-second shot of Vader walking toward some guy. The rest of it was a cringefest. They need to let this franchise die.

Was that shrapnel in big boss's face?

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Disney completely fucks up Episode VIII and people start to lose interest.

I'm also hoping Spider-man Homecoming will be a disaster. Could be the fall of capeshit.

cowboy accents

the original trilogy had only the bad guys speech britich

But Disney literally has nothing else besides animation and remakes

You do realize other countries loved American movies because they were American movies. That's like Bollywood attempting to make a White protagonist to make bank over here, it just looks stupid and forced. If they want to watch a movie with Asians in it, they'll watch one of their own countries movies.

Executives are morons.

Costume design in Ep V & VI was great. Just about everything Hoth was outstanding and memorable. The rebel costumes for Endor and the scout trooper designs were also great. The prop blasters in the OT were modified guns and so the blasters had some believable mechanical logic.

Just look at,

That ridiculous chunk of rubber blaster, the puffy Iron Man meets Master Chief armour, Doc Oc's manipulator arm attaching to R2-Alice pack, and the fact that his "grittiness" screams does this look cool like Elysium? I can see the fucking flashing/mould seams on the armour from here.

Blind Kung Pao man is better, but he does look like a rejected design from a Jet Li historical piece that some asshole strapped: half a PowerGlove, random webbing, and a sewing kit to. Oh, and he has a walking stick, because if Blind Fu didn't have a fucking asian monk/sage cliche, how would we know he's the Obi Wan/Wizard character.

It's like he's trying to channel the acting of Ian McDiarmid but failing on all possible levels.

Hey look it's a reverse ANH intro with the Rebels boarding the ship this time and saving the girl.

Disney is able to pay obscene amounts of money to the censors so they whistle and look the other way.

It's partly how this got an R-rating

That's a antagonist cliche though.

Source?

Miramax WAS owned by Disney. They sold it off basically to focus on the stagnant franchise crap.

WHY CAN'T I GET THIS AS A MOVIE? Not that faggot ass Rogue One shit?! Isn't Disney suppose to be top animation?! WHY CAN'T I GET THIS A MOVIE?!!!

Disney stopped classically animating shit a long time ago, nigga. The only people who still do it is Studio Ghibli in Nip land, and they're running out of money because Miazaki left.

BUT DA FORRRRRRRCE!

Donnie Yen sticks out like a sore thumb in this. More so than the niggers.

i can't believe donnie yen signed up for this piece of shit.

he makes asians look fucking retarded, especially if all he's going to do is spout some pseudo-philosophical bullshit about the force and smile and nod.

same with forest. at least his character was made by george lucas, and had some characterization in clone wars, so they can't totally fuck him up.

but jesus christ this looks generic as fuck.

ffs at least when they made rogue squadron the name made sense and had a purpose.

welp, there go my hopes and dreams at redemption for disney.

I KNOW MANG! It is just so depressing that we could of had an interesting movie to watch, but we don't.

>>>/filthyfrank/

Play TIE Fighter, one of the best space sims and Star Wars games ever and shoot down filthy space Marxists with righteous fury.

But seriously, SW would be a hundred times better if the Empire won and they had a whole trilogy of movie featuring epic battles between the Vong and the Empire.

they have to keep inventing new throw-away shit so they can keep the life support merchandise alive.

What? Saying MANG triggered you or something?

Of course it would be better.

Thrawn should have won, but because the plot demanded that Republicans dindu nuffin, they created the retarded excuse of him being murdered because "oppresion of an dangerous species of assasins".

But worse was what happened to Roan Fel. That after winning the second civil galactic war, he reclaimed the Empire, and this time it would be as like should be, without Sith/Jedi control of the goverment.

Now, try to guess how much lasted his rule of the Empire before being couped by Darth Krayt (One of the edgiest and less good looking sith there can be). 10 years? 3 years? 6 months?
How about…ONE FUCKING DAY. They didnt even let him a week to rule the Empire.
Because reasons, A fucking sith takes power, supported by a bunch of Moffs, AND PEOPLE JUST ACCEPT IT.

Thats sick, only some part of the military went to support Roan Fel, while the rest, because of magic, just accepted order of a bunch of retarded sith without any political skill…

This is how George Lucas hated anything autoritharian. Its either crappy democracy, or nothing. Talk about freedom!

reminder that we'll never get a movie about the poor clone/storm trooper who has to live through unwillingly betraying the jedi/seeing everyone around him being killed by space terrorists

well i mean they were technically considered as the good guys from the people's perspective
even if the empire did nothing wrong

Space Jews.

He should have said "muh traditional animation"

Too many minorities

Not enough Vader

This

kek

I've been meaning to pick that game up for a while now but I've been holding off due to the fact that my PC is a Windows 10 laptop (originally windows 8). Does the game still run well on modern operating systems or is it like Doom where I need a source port?

That's the 2nd Death Star you fucking pleb

Step 1. Get X-Wing Alliance
Step 2. Patch with necessary patches, hex edit the resolution, 32bit fix etc.
Step 3. Install Darksaber's Craft Pack
Step 4. Grab the fucking Tie-Fighter remake for XWA Engine here: maxgames.it/xwc/
You want the "Tie Fighter Conversion"

That website I linked in general has remakes of X-Wing, X-Wing vs Tie-Fighter and Tie-Fighter all adapted for XWA engine for use with Darksaber's HD models.

Don't know about compatibility with W10, I'm still on 7.

Alternatively, get the GOG version.

Disney would probably make Han into a Force Ghost to rake in all the nostalgiabux

Would they digitally re-create Harrison Ford?

gog version still needs work as well iirc

i believe he was attempting sarcasm

In Episode IV, a bunch of Imperial troopers had American accents.

I always hated the Rebel costumes (except the ones in IV), they just felt like regular US marines, than something Star Wars-y.

This shit looks worse more nausea inducing everytime they release a new trailer for it. It looks like the reshoots replaced "I rebel" to "I have to stop Daddy from blowing up planets and I can fight like a badass because plot convenience" and now that's even dumber than before

I wasn't aware the Marines wore soft hats and leather caps into combat.

the human centipede

Stop shilling your fucking reaction videos you retard

Who are these people? No wait fuck that, I ain't clicking that shit

Chris "IT ONLY TOOK 20 MIN" Cuckmann

Lets hope their own greed kills the franchise. Rogue One has a lot less interest than TFA, whether due to people not caring about a spin off or even TFA let people down is unknown. It isn't a secret that TFA was all hype and couldn't and didn't deliver. I'd even wager most people would accept TFA as just OK now opposed to the GOAT most were calling it late last year.

But look at that cancerous comment section though…

So this is what good goys cucked normies "geek" leftists sound like ? Well then shit I'm happy I don't have friends anymore.

That is now the usual (((cinema))) in Hellarys America…

Go back to /r/StarWars or anyfuckingwhere back to Reddit

They're all Chris Cuckman? I know (((people))) keep saying that white people all look the same but I don't think that's true at all :^)

As far as I can tell, aside from that overdue Plinkett video, recently most people seem to pass off TFA as a "disappointment" because most of them seem scared to admit or outright state that the movie fucking sucked (and not just because of muh New Hope rehash) and then turn around talking about how excited they are for Rogue One (though not with the same level of energy as they did for TFA)

I hate it when people try to do the whole "emulate Hitler's speech style" by just shouting louder as the speech goes on.

Yeah, because whispering can sure work up a crowd.

Are people genuinely hyped for it, or is it just to circlejerk like they did with the trilogy films?
I'm kinda confused with the Star Wars fandom in general.
Since I do remember people actually buying and re-watching ep 1-3 just to say how shit it was, later to watch 4-6 to say how bad the new edits where, only later to watch the same god damn trilogy on vhs.

Don't get me wrong, when I watched episode 7 I was so god damn hammered that I became sober within the end and did not know what the fuck I was watching. So did not touch the movie until recently when I downloaded it. To my surprise, it was OK film.

this, its the same god damn reason why some people watch European, South Korean or Japanese movies because they have the ethnics inn it, not the diversity crap.

Obviously it would be better its hardcore science fiction with low tech but the whole monarch and lords with allot of backstabbing and a substance that makes you either young or get super brain powers. I still can't wrap my head around that book.

I personally think good old GRRM took allot from Dune.

I'm not enough of a cum snorting faggot to click this shit, but I have to wonder how many Holla Forums anons are.

Rasping seems to work fine for Killary.

Lots of people get hyped for whatever the mass media hypes. It's weird how effective it is.

Was he forced to be apart of it?

tfw James Earl Jones will pass away during your lifetime

Actually only the officers spoke British. The Stormtroopers had American accents.

They're bringing back Tarkin for this movie by using CGI Petrr Crushing. They'll probably use some software to get James Earl Jones' voice after his death.

I don't get it.
The last movie I as hyped for was only because I knew it was going to be shit. Don't judge but it was the Blair Witch remake or reboot. So I was expecting super shit found footage, sure the directors don't know when to be silent or when to make a noise in their sound-design its kinda a given at this point in time.

But now its a hammer that is no need to use to judge a movie for as long as its coherent movie, and it manages to fuck that up to, to a point where the "found footage aspect" was not needed to make this movie.
I remember a time when people bitch about that minor niche genre in horror only because of Blair Witch Project and allot of that movie is guessing and multiple viewings.

That is where the Spanish films REC 1 and 2 even the last one was great at, the series had a set of rules and had a minor mystery that did not break character is it demonic or something else, whom knows really. Even how dumb the worm gimmick is, it did not fuck with the flow and mystery of the movies. Why I love that series or number 2 to be more correct since that one kinda made me watch other Spanish films and I found allot of fucked up films from Spain or Spanish speaking countries.
While my bitchy little country only made TrollHunter a dark comedy where most of the comedy is too Scandinavian to understand for other Europeans or Americans.

Keep trying faggot

His name is "the not-your-waifu officer"

you mean this saucy vixen?

I said it was OK in its competent, so new guys that are not super familiar with Star Wars could get into the drama, even when the lead protagonist and the groid(how was great in that brit horror sci fi comedy) sidekick don't really act his acting went into faking murican accent which kinda bummed me out.

My only complaint with the film is, the space wizard shit seems so dumb when you want to watch it with other people. So that is why, I usually just take a good old action movie like The Raid, I'm amazed that Asians can move like monkey.

Jesus, this is some of the worst dialog I've ever heard. I'm talking worse then the prequels.

yeah, because iRebel is so much worse than "YOU'RE the Sith Lord!" after Sheev has spent all of his scenes with Anakin telling him how awesome the Dark Side is.

Yeah, it is. Did you actually watch the latest trailer?

Isn't that just a faulty early rumor?

You glorious fool.

George was a master of dialogue, he just directed a few actors poorly.

Seriously, there's a reason star wars has translated into shakespeare so goddamn well.

I'd say they're about equally bad tbh

this fucking scene, man. this fucking scene.

Does anybody have that pic were Holla Forums predicts the plot of Rogue One?

What happened to all the white people during this time period? They were everywhere in III and IV, yet they seem to have vanished during these events.

you guys are lucky

the sites i go to besides chan and people i know irl still think episode 7 was better than the prequels and is somehow more watchable.

as an actual star wars fan this fucking kills me.

99% of the fan base is this convoluted mess of "the theatrical releases of the original trilogy are the only good thing, the prequels are total shit/heresy and the re-releases of the ot are shit because of what got added in, the sequel trilogy is okay because it channels my childhood"

and quite frankly they all need to fuck off to some other fandom.

like, i admit that i grinned like a fanboy when the movie started, and then that faded from my face right after lor san tekka died, because i stopped giving any hints of a fuck since i knew how the rest of the film would play out.

thank fuck for sites like making star wars, they keep my expectations in place. time to go see if there's any rogue one plot spoilers.

okay lmao the dialogue is cheesy as shit in the prequels, but if they were directed better i think people would have given it a pass.

I don't get it either. My brother and his wife are basically intelligent people, in fact my brother is really smart – but when it comes to movies and TV shows, they both really like whatever is getting pushed at the moment. If Holla Forums is making fun of it, I can bet that my family will be telling me how great it is in a couple of weeks.

They joined the Empire.

Kill yourself, underage faggot.

yeah no, fuck off. been watching the movies since i was 4.

Nobody outside of Normalfags and Tumblr calls themself part of the Star Wars "fandom".
>>>/out/
>>>/oven/

Like I said, I'm sure if people wouldn't give them shit for not being complete retards, they'd be more honest with what they really think about the new films. A good chunk of my family either hated it outright or tried to make some half ass remark about how it's "like Star Wars" and then changed their tune when others went into detail about why it's shit aside from repeating the "like Ep IV" meme. Of course normalfag movie reviewers always make neutral and moderate stances on even the shittiest of movies because they want those Jewtube bux. But outside of that, I can't think of anyone who still says they like VII or is as excited for Rogue One

For you.

How could the dialouge be improved?

But why is it shit?

i wish i had your family, mine all ate it up.

funny enough, i forget what i went to see in theaters a while back, and the rogue one trailer played. my sister's bf turns to me and is like "doesn't this movie look fucking sick?" and i respond "this movie is gonna be a pile of shit" and he just had this look of surprise and disappointment, i laughed and then explained how it's a shameful ripoff of dark forces.

probably when it starts with "I'm good at fixing things"

that's when it gets a little cringe. also, less pauses, a few of the lines should have just been one sentence.

and like i said before, just some better directing of the actors.

Why The Force Awakens is shit? The short answer is that it makes no fucking sense (basically what everyone complained about in the prequels is in here in some shape or form). The long answer is that it stars 4 new major characters, and none of them work.

First we have Finn: This nigger is supposively brainwashed into being an obedient killer but once his best friend gets shot he suddenly doesn't want to fight anymore and tries defecting and befriending the very motherfucker who shot his friend while shooting his now former comrades. He goes back and forth between helping his new friend in the Resistance, and running away and hiding somewhere. Then it's revealed that his role in the First Order was "Sanitation" when he was stationed on the Starkiller. Why the fuck he was pulled from his "Sanitation" unit to go murder some townsfolk on a random planet? Who the fuck knows.

Second is Rey: her character is all over the place. The only thing that's consistent is that she's a strong independent woman who needs no man (even rejecting a free gun because "I can take care of myself" bullshit). She's stuck on a desert planet and refuses to leave even when she has the opportunity to do so because she's waiting for the parents that abandoned her to come back. When she meets Finn and they run for their lives in the Millennium Falcon (why is it there? Who fucking knows), she inexplicably knows how to pilot an ancient freighter like an ace (Anakin at least had experience in podracing and other machinery when he took his first spacecraft for a spin). She's also a crackshot with blasters despite having no experience with one (Luke was pretty bad with both handheld blasters and lightsabers and the one thing he was good at from the start was piloting). She somehow knows about the Millennium Falcon better than Han fucking Solo, even knowing how to undo the tampering it received when Han magically lost it. Then when she's captured (the one time she's defeated and retards use this as the sole reason as to why she's not a Mary Sue), she not only resists the psychic memory downloading inflicted on her, but then somehow shoots it back without realizing what she's doing. Then, still not knowing how the Force works or that she can use it, she can use a Mind Trick to break herself out.

Third is Poe Dameron: He's…alright. He might actually be the only decent part of this movie. However, his presence in the film is sloppily handled because he was supposed to be killed off in the beginning. He's not particularly threatened by anyone in the First Order, even when his only escape is being destroyed, even when he is at the mercy of the main villain, and even when he's being tortured for information. He comes back after inexplicably disappearing for half the movie and he's a good pilot, making Rey's Mary Sue pilot skills a redundancy. He might be a good footsoldier too, again making Finn's role in the plot a redundancy.

Then there's the villain, Kylo Ren: He's an edgy teenager and ineffectual retard. First he wants a map (actually it's just a fragment), then he kills an old man when he can't get the map (he has the ability to download people's memories with the Force, at no point did he consider using this in the beginning and solve 90% of his problems and prevent the other 10% from happening in the first place), then he gets a pilot who he thought had the map, then he wants a droid who has the map, then he grabs Rey because she saw the map from the droid. It's revealed he's the son of Han Solo, Ben Solo, and he was seduced to the Dark Side by a guy named Snoke (real threatening name). He worships the remains of Darth Vader, specifically his helmet, even though Darth Vader redeemed himself, killed the Emperor, effectively decapitating the Empire, and became a good guy ghost. Worst of all, he throws extremely childish hissy fits out of nowhere like it's supposed to be funny but it goes further to undermine his status as a villain and a legitimate threat to the heroes. In the end, this Fallen Jedi with decades of experience with the Force and Lightsaber combat is suddenly struggling to keep a former Stormtrooper at bay until he strikes him in the spine and is utterly defeated by Rey, a girl with no experience in ANY form of combat whatsoever

The other characters, new and old, don't make any sense either, but they don't matter. Obviously there's problems with the plot itself being stupid as hell even for Star Wars standards but that would require an even bigger wall of text and autism to cover it.

Never saw the movie and probably won't. Is there anything in the movie to encourage cuckholdry or is that a RLM specific thing?

You do realize it does not take a genius to use illusion tricks on an intelligent person. They are usually just interested in nice colors and OK acting but nice colors is what they are really interested in.
So if any of the films or tv shows have nice or good cinematography with rather impressive number of colors and lighting, you can foul anyone to think its a masterpiece or good.

black man has a hard-on for the mouth of sauron, but she friendzones him.

And where are all the aliens?

stuck on backwater planets like tatooine i imagine

if we go by old canon (the right way), sheev did not like non-humans whatsoever, and used them for whatever needs he had, and then got rid of them. this is why the geonosians went extinct and a lot of wookiees were enslaved.

Is cinematography getting better or does digital film making give the illusion of better cinematography?

Digital film has it ups and downs. The ups is its obviously easier to edit good colors and have calm colors or intense colors, depending on what kind of tea you are after.
Not many notices it, but when you see actors in an atypical shot, have you seen or heard them walk? You've probably heard the walking not seen the actual walking, they jiggle a little so it seems they are walking. Some of it is because in the editing room you can do most of the standard shit like walking hear like walking and not using much money.

The film shit, was kinda harder to do those sorts of things with detail without fucking up original sound or other things.

But wouldn't being captured not make her a Mary Sue?

He had just killed his own father in front of his father's best friend, and was near-mortally wounded.

son, rewatch the fight. kylo ren is wounded, yes, but he purposely hits his wound to piss himself off, and he uses that anger to keep his strength up. he fucking whoops rey until he has her on the ledge, then plot armor comes in to save her ass.

people like to call the prequel fights shit, but they actually were thought out and had competent writing around them.

Yes, physically and emotionally. Regardless he was not at top form.

let me help you then, you stupid faggot.

The Empire's "Xenophobia" is actually more intense in the New Canon then it was in the Old Canon, because the Disney Empire is supposed to be an even more blatant and unsubtle metaphor for Nazi Germany. It's kind of funny how in Disney's Star Wars, "Humans" is literally just code for "Whites", and "Aliens" is just code for "Non-Whites". Just look at the demographics of the First Order in TFA vs. the demographics of the "Resistance" and the New Republic. I'm assuming Snoke is a human as well, just with a fucked up face.

that's actually correct, he's supposed to be a human that's thousands of years old after a lot of use of the dark side of the force.

also yeah, i don't get how disney doesn't understand that in most sci-fi, humanity is united and it's the actual aliens that have prejudices. fucking morons.

My guess? They're taking inspiration from Cameron's "Avatar" which portrayed real live humans, regardless of actual race, funnily, as the White Man, and the aliens as the "oppressed" minority.

My argument was that he would of fought better if he wasn't emotionally and physically wounded. Something you have failed to refute.

and yet Thrawn is on Rebels now.

watch the video you dumb nigger. he beats finn with hardly any effort, and is chasing rey while basically slapping her around, once again with little effort. in no way was he compromised, except by shitty writing.

thrawn is chiss though, they were pretty much entirely human apart from the blue skin and red eyes.

I wonder how many aliens in Star Wars the "pretty much human except exotic skin and hair color" thing could apply to. obviously at least half of Trek aliens, but in Star Wars?

ha ha time for wookiepedia.jpg

Not sure about the New Canon, but in the Old Canon there was an entire fucking category for races that were classified as "Near-Human". AKA, any Human with a skin or hair color not natural to real-life humans, which I don't really understand the purpose of, couldn't they just call them "Human" and have their humans have more skin and eye color variation then ours?

see

there were a shit ton of almost-human species

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Near-Human

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Near-human

okay, Zabraks are Darth Maul's people. Uugteen were briefly in that shitty "Aftermath" novel. Mirialans are those green people like Luminara and Barriss Offee from The Clone Wars. Umbarans are weird pale bald people, I think Sheev had one in his posse. and I have no idea what is up with the Koorivar.

er, yeah. in the middle of that.

they really should have. I mean, you figure with the different wacky environments in Star Wars, humans with blue or green or red skin would be totally plausible. like on that mushroom planet the qt blue Twi'lek Jedi got gunned down during Order 66. I could see people who lived there having all kinds of non-Earth-standard skin tones.

Thrawn could be considered human, but a better point would be the fact that this fucker right here is the Grand Vizier of the Galactic Empire and Head of the Imperial Ruling Council, AKA the Prime Minister of the Galaxy and Sheev's Head of Government. Mind explaining how the Empire is so racist again, Disney?

Now that they're releasing a movie about Rogue, is Nethack next? Who would you cast as @?

Oh you!

probably some handwave about how he was in the inner circle and the average officer or stormtrooper had never heard of him, and nobody knew Sheev was a Force-wielder.

oh wait. fuck.

If the Galactic Empire is supposed to be modeled after European Empires, specifically Nazi Germany and, according to George Lucas, the Romans, why do they use a Muslim title for their #2?

OH YEAH, MORE STARWARS FANFICTION BABY

Is that snoope doge on the bottom right?

you're kidding right? there's a lot of things they could do worse. if anything, episode 7 was them holding back on the bullshit.

Fuck me I want that

The funny thing is a good deal of fans do genuinely support the Galactic Empire/First Order, in the OT, Rebels, TFA, etc. At least half the people I've spoke to are unironically rooting for the Empire in Rogue One. In fact, the more Disney pushes the "Evil Empire" angle, the more people actually see them as the good guys. I remember seeing a comment on a Star Wars Rebels video that stated they're with the Empire, the Rebels are nothing more then terrorists, with some 200 likes/thumbs up/upboats. Simply going by the data, there's no reason a movie focusing on Imperial protagonists WOULDN'T be a commercial success.

Funny thing about that, I remember someone telling me something like almost half the people in their theater cheered after the General Hux speech in The Force Awakens. Something tells me that isn't exactly what Disney was going for.

Only scum support the rebels.

The episode II-III Anakin.

The Sith Empire faction in The Old Republic also has something like nearly twice the number of players the Republic has, to the point that, in any given PvP Round, you're more likely to have Imperial players vs. Imperial players simply because of how few Republic players there are.

There still to many guys eating the republitard propaganda

Sheev confirmed for patrician tier. Rebels are for uncivilised shitskins.

It wasn't okay in the slightest though. It is a pretty bad movie without even considering Star Wars canon.

yeah but with Hitler it was more than just yelling. He would pause to build up dramatic tension and get the crowd in a fervor. There's a reason why he's a good orator.

it will probably be mildly better than awakens but its still going to be shit obviously

fucking jew wars

why does the cunt have a posh british accent, doesnt fit at all to the character.

fuck this, fuck the british, tell me when the torrent is out possibly the porn remake

If Star Wars fans had their way then the Empire would never lose. They just look better than the rebels, who have no clear uniformity or aesthetic and fly around in hideous brown Ackbar bubble ships.

Oh he did jack shit. The other people the working on the project who knew how to make movies did that.

Wouldn't surprise me. Sony threatened Bill Murray with legal trouble if he didn't appear in the Xirbusters film with was suppose to make them 500 million dollars, I doubt Disney would let Mark Hamil walk away after they invested 3-4 billion dollars in Star Wars already.

Oh sweet child, they already did for the Battlefront game. Have a listen.

Much like the Jews like to blame the white man for everything bad some RLM drones credit everything good to anyone but Lucas. It's pretty funny in a way. However, the truth of the matter is that when you watch pre-Disney Star Wars what you see is mostly George. Even ESB and RotJ were his babies through and through.

Where exactly do you think you are, friend?

Yeah I know but there's that leftypol guy calling any one he disagrees with a "Drumpf cuck" even though I don't support Trump. That and I don't agree with Hitler's views of think National Socialism is a good way to run a country.

Whatever Georgecuck.

Even though George did a lot of stupid shit, and a lot of the best parts of the OT did come from other minds, RLM is far too hard on him, for some reason they seem to think every single bad that ever happened in the franchise is directly his fault and no one else's, to the point they spent more then half of their TFA review shitting on him, a production he wasn't even involved in.

They said right from the get-go that it was a review of TFA and on Star Wars in general.

If he wins, there's going to be a Salon article called "How the internet hate mob GamerGate facilitated the election of Hitler 2.0"

Wrong thread.

No, because she was brought down by plot convenience and not a flaw or weakness on her part. In fact, it actually puts her in a more advantageous situation since she magically learns how to use the Force much earlier than she otherwise would

kek

Good…Good…

And this is a poll done from the TORTANIC game, so it doesnt represent all the SW fans, because after all, only an idiot would have wanted to play that game. Game is shitty, and just barely ok now after a dozen expansions and patchs.

They are the ones convinced that nothing good could ever come from George even though he is the creator of the series of films they like. Sure there were other talented people involved but what made SW what it is was Lucas. I know how important Ralph McQuarrie, Douglas Chiang and John Williams for example were but the auteur was always Lucas.

No it isn't, learn to read. And TORtanic was set way before the prequels so it wouldn't make any sense if it was.

Disegard it, i sucked cocks. I read it wrong.

Its from a shitty free-to-play game shit.

Did the game kill your dog or rape your mother or something? Honestly, probably one of the better MMOs, given that most MMOs aren't exactly known for quality, though an average to below-average game overall.

Come on user, this isn't rocket science

#twileklivesmatter!!

It's not cucked to demand a cerebral cinematic experience friend. :^)

Is there this image but with the prequel and OT roles inverted?

#Twileklivesmatter!!!

(((Obviously)))

Auf gut Deutsch: Oberflächlich hingeschmierte Augenwischerei.

That's a different Empire m8…

Is powaegh guy talking to darth vader?
In that lecturing tone?
Why the fuck is a random guy lecturing darth vader about shit?
The cut better be right before a bitch gets force choked.

No, it was studio interference via the other crew that George fought against the whole way through that made Star Wars what it is. His vision for the original trilogy was much, much different - a pop music tracked film about two sides fighting over a magic gemstone, and what he was forced to make he directed the film so incompetently that it required fucktons of editing to save it. He is as much responsible for Star Wars as Micheal Bay is for Citizen Kane.

In episode 4 Darth Vader was on leash to Tarkin, and that one other guy called him a hockey satan to his face.

Hold my beer I'm going in…

Why is water wet?

Just to let you know. The Emperor was just trying to unite the galaxy so it could be ready to face the true threat.

As for this movie. When the fuck is it supposed to take place. Clearly this looks like a complete death star and Vader is alive so I can only guess this is the Bothan spy team that stole the plans to gibs leah. Only none of those faggots are Bothan.

Superior review here.

I still confuse that guy with Malcolm McDowell whenever I see him.

Tell it to Zod's snapped neck.

M-more?

MOOAAAARR!!!!!

is that korriban at 2:02 ?

how much of that is genuine support rather than trying to be a contrarian faggot though? they'd probably be for any given villain if it meant riling people up.

It's the planet Jedah which is basically the Jedi version of Koriban (Moraband).

starwars.com/databank/jedha

What was the Jedi home world in TOR?

Tython.

what is that movie

They're going for a Middle East vibe now.

Also the Death Star is a stand in for the a-bomb.

Franko one

user thinks that guy is in charge.

Live Action Guyver

I take back the second point, he's not a cuckold who cries about racism.

I wonder how German people feel to know for the last 100 years you are the go to villain in media, because now making anyone else the baddie is racist.

Maybe thats why they let the immigrants all in, since they've been beaten down so much they don't even want to exist anymore.

its known fact they used this guilt against them

(Wasted)

>>>/reddit/

Most of them think they deserve it.

The kindest thing for Germany is for their ancient war gods to appear and smash everything into the earth.

t. The Eternal Anglo

why do you think the charity organization is the 501st and not rebel alliance? order must always be maintained.

the only star wars porno you'll want are the ot/pt spoofs, all the new shit will be interracial.

if by other minds you mean mainly george lucas and like maybe lawrence kasdan, then yes. you fucking normalfags will never admit it, but all the best parts of empire and jedi came directly from the g-man himself, with some dialogue bits and plot restructuring from kasdan.

i fail to see the problem here. it was a military installation, vader was commander of the military. when he wasn't out stomping rebels or serving sheev, he was chilling at the death star. after the death star was destroyed, he was chilling on the executor. when the new one was built, he was going back and forth.

is this a meme? i feel like it's meant to be ironic as to how fucking stupid you must be to not realize that the bothans stole the plans for the second death star, not the first. the first was stolen by several people, who have all been wiped from canon and rewritten in this movie as minorities.

Typecasting Donnie Yen to play Donnie Yen in space is fucking painful. If they wanted to typecast an Asian why not get Chow Yun Fat to play Chow Yun Fat in space? He'd be the stand in for Solo, but instead of a smuggler, he's a hard boiled gum shoe space cop.

The only way I would ever enjoy this movie is if the steal-the-death-star-plans sequence was covered in the first 15 minutes and the next 2+ hours were Vader hunting down and brutally murdering every member of Diversity Squad.

Isn't Donnie more popular in China right now? That and the obvious diversity shit seems to be the only reason he's in the movie and he fucking dies that's for sure

As much as that would be music to my ears, they'd probably spare them so they can guess star in that shitty 2002-tier Rebels cartoon.

Have some Imperials dutifully serving the Empire to ease the pain

Now that's an C3PO I could get behind.

All there is.

God damn user you just gave me a boner from Earth to Alpha Centauri.

i did not know my boner wanted this

Thank you, user.

I do not care, I want to see the posh brtish cunt get slapped around with ginormous foul alien cock, god i fucking hate her already and ive heard like 5 words out of her cunt mouth

she reminds me of the blue Xman hunger games bitch, instantly unlikable

Only way Disney would ever get me to see their upcoming ESB remake.

A reminder that RotJ was originally supposed to have extra scenes featuring the Commander of the second Death Star being conflicted over the order to blow up Endor's moon since he would be killing many of his own men.

Jerjerrod >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Finn

I honestly loved every movie I've seen Peter Cushing in (yes even the cheap B Movies).

I noticed he got a credit for "Rogue One" so now thanks to Disney Peter Cushing's acting career is posthumously tarnished and I can never again say that I loved every movie he was in….. bastards!

Also the original Star Wars under used Peter Cushing he should have been in all 3 movies in my opinion.

This is due to what we got in “Disney’s TFA”.
TFA a soulless shell of a movie filled with forced leftist, thirdworldist, & feminist propaganda.
They utterly destroyed the concept of the Imperials or “The Order” by adding in aliens, niggers, women and a big dyke with a cape. What is the difference between the Rebels or the “Resistance” vs The Order if both sides look exactly the same & seem to have similar policies?
The move goes on to cast this Order as “nazi’s” or “fascists” (hence imagery) while still showing how multicultural and how on board with “gender equality” they are. The asetic the Imperials built up most especially in The Empire Stikes Back as a disciplined, efficient, elegant (they channeled Brit empire), fighting machine (at least the officers if not the storm troopers) is totally destroyed. Even the uniforms get a down grade in TFA they look cheap, they don’t fit right and are comical especially the dyke with the shinny cape. To add insult to injury they replaced Darth Vader an interesting and powerful villain with some deformed, maladjusted, low T, cuck that gets bested by a weak girl,cries and is disrespected in front of everyone by the resistance pilot’s sarcastic remarks. Vader in contrast tortured Han & Chewy in cloud city. The Emperor who was an excellent character in his own right to the extent where he is even pretty good in the prequels! has also been replaced this time with a generic low energy Orc style Alien CGI.
TFA also featured no tension in part because one cared about any of the characters and The Order was completely inept and comically incapable of posing any real threat in the movie. This is despite the Order being able to create a “bigger” Death Star that somehow is much worse than the other 2 in operation (it need to leech off a sun? why?) and in inherit weaknesses. The Order is actually somewhat comparable to the Trade federation and its battle droids in the prequels as they are both completely useless. The Mary Sue destroys whatever shred of interest or tension that remains with her obnoxious “girl power antic” fueled cult powers.TFA due to all of this has no character to relate to. The movie only did well due to name recognition (established brand),old cast members, JJ ( he’s terrible but he has a good PR team hence why main people think he is talented), and heavy marketing to poser tumblr tier leftist women ( because nerdy girls!!!).

As a result I don’t believe many people will watch this spinoff which already had to be re-shot due to “fears” of exactly this.
The new idiot posers "nerdy women" created by Disney to push TFA won't watch this film because its not the real ie "main" Star Wars movie that they were told to care about rather its just some spin off.Instead they will go see Bridget Jone's still birth movie .
Star wars fans (especially if they played Darkforces/Jedioutcast/Jediacademy) will hate Rogue One due to its further destruction of the expanded universe and the Star wars franchise due to all the BS propaganda that will turn something that should have been a great film into a steaming pile of shit( like TFA). As the Prequels proved with Darth Vader asking about Padme ( and cheesy NOOO!) noone wants to see or hear these characters break…. Well their character to shamelessly shill for a terrible movie or for current year propaganda.
Yoda force ghost: Misogyny leads to the dark side goy.

They looked fine.

That is so much better than the ewok scenes (and what happened to the actual rebel soldiers in that? They all just disappear once the shooting starts and inexplicably come back near the end). It makes me wonder if it was cut because of actual technical problems like the B-Wings or something else happened and they had to scrap it.

Cosplayers made better Stormtrooper armor than the flat, cartoony (more so than the Prequel CG or the original) cat-faced bullshit design they have now. And the officers look like they wore the leftovers from Game of Thrones instead of something a believable military would wear

The scene directly.

need an anime of this.

fuck I would love that instead of not-jedi not-kung fu yen

Well, at least it will satisfy that desire I have for a Star Wars war movie focusing on the grunts in the battle.

I got more of a WW2 vibe from that. Maybe because of the tropical islands and beaches.

the helmet does it from me.
they use that shit behind helmet a lot in vietnam pics and stuff

It's the M1 helmet and the M1955 flak vest that saw use in Vietnam. The only real WW2 influence was the producers' pretentious remarks about "Saving Private Ryan of Star Wars" and the lack of armor support for the Rebels. I hope to expect the X-Wings (and Y-Wings?) to do CAS and the torpedoes transform into napalm. That might be the only chance for the film to be redeemable.