'Designated Survivor': FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus fucking Christcuck. I am retarded. How could I have let me guard down enough to even consider there might be a chance that I might actually enjoy something that eminates from the fucking juden-vision….. This is the first TV show I have even given a chance since fuckin 'Nam after I saw the Trailer a while back and found it pretty intriguing, and the first 3 episodes were alright, but watching tonight's episode now, and this literally just happened and i fucking almost smashed my fucking TV

There is a story line this episode where the Governor of Michigan is revolting against the federal government for being a bunch of fucking cucks and soft on Kebab Terrorism.

This dialogue just happen…….

Revolting Governor: "Christians and Jews weren't the one's that flew a plane in to The World Trade Center, Muslims were.
Fucking stronk Womyn Stupid Bitch Presidential Adviser: NO! Extremists did!!!! *dramatic silence as if she just made a profound, amazing point*

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The story line now seems obvious that the initial shows assumption that the attack was done by muzzies is going to be miraculously found out to be false, and it was actually done by some sort of other extremist group… probly one of those incessantly pesky terrorist groups of 'Fucking White Males' or a fucking christian group or some shit if I had to guess…. The Marxism is inescapable. Fucking just kill me, tbqh fam.

Anyone else been watching this show and lose there shit over it? I almost lost it last episode, but thought there might be a chance that it wouldn't completely cuck out of the muzzies and the based General in the show would BTFO them like he should. He just got fired by the president this episode for wanting to bomb a confirmed terrorist compound btw. All of my mother fucking keks….

IMDB: imdb.com/title/tt5296406/

Show Synopsis: A low-level Cabinet member becomes President of the United States after a catastrophic terrorist attack kills everyone above him in the Presidential line of succession.

I know, I know faggots… but post was getting long.

Discuss.

This is quite possibly the most cancerous post I've seen in a LONG time.

You should seriously think about killing yourself.

{{{samefag}}}

tv makes you dumb. just torrent old movies and anime

ayo we see you fam. you're not going to get ids

But why are you even worried about that. Anyone whos done any research into 9/11 found that WTC7 was demolished on the same day due to fire damage, with controlled demolition.

But its impossible to set up a proper controlled demolition of a building, especially of that size, without first identifying weak points, and setting charges so the building collapses on itself correctly.

That takes several weeks of work, thats why there are demolition contractors. Ergo, they knew WTC7 would need to be demolished weeks in advance due to fire damage.

what?

fuck off with your commie propoganda you're not fooling anyone with your shitty disinformation

How is that disinformation?

Please die, old worthless person.

Was sutherland always that ugly?

You type like a complete faggot.

:^^^^^^^)
B-but

holy shit stop the presses

no worries user, you're just retarded, because this doesn't look remotely good based on this trailer

Damn straight, you tell him! The only flaw in your post is that you forgot to remind him to get his monthly vaccinations.

A show written by leftists and Jews in the current climate and you think the Russians won't somehow be the bad goy? there's also a very good chance they will go with the worn out, there's a rogue element of the CIA that wants to shoah the brown people for control and profit.

is this what amerifats actually believe?

hah suuuuuuure.

Why so redditpol?

Your mistake was about still thinking that there will be still any good series/movie, or at least, not leftist/marxist infected media, in the post Cold-war era.

Besides, lately ,any good series in the second season goes full pozzed, and quality goes to shit fast. (((They))) bait you with good first episodes, or even a good first season; But after that, the shit-pie hits you in the face. EVERYTIME

Are you the same goon poster? Because, that would be impressive if it's only one of you.

uh oh, full cuck alert, abandon thread.
board is slowly being wrecked by these whiny alt-right newfag SJWs and their false consensus narrative.

You don't even sound like us. Christ man, is it only you? If it is I am genuinely impressed.

as it should be

I bet that guy is a libtard.

The warning sings where all there since the beginning.
Your fault for trusting Jews wouldn't poison something OP.

Like that kind of shit sill ever happen again.

Hooda thunk. If you're paying for cable you're part of the problem.

Probably should have seen it coming It has Kal Penn in it not just as an actor i think he has a writing credit or some special advisory credit as well, so this shit was never gonna be anything but libtard propaganda

that actually happened in the show?