New Nick Cage movie

New Nick Cage movie

Ignore the faggot. This is gonna b gud

Wow that looks like dogshit. Ghostjusters looked funnier than this. Kill yourself faggot.

I love Nicolas Cage and not in the insufferable ironic memespouting way and I think it looks like poop.

The man is pretty much a living litmus test for how shit a movie is going to be.

pure kino

Looks like low class trash for plebs. What was that other nick cage movie that had a trailer a month ago? That one looked p gud tbh

I hate russell brand but nic cage is bretty good

There's no need for language like that, friend, this is a family Internet website. You might not like a particular feature film, but such rudeness is just unnecessary.

This isn't nic cage acting.

Is this a Kane and Lynch adaption? Looks neat!

Take your shitty meme actor and stuff it.

Isn't this like 6 years too late?

Didn't look so bad, except Russell Brand isn't funny.

That was what I thought. Reminds me of too many other comedies set in the middle east they've had in the last decade.

You had me at Cage. The rest is redundant.

Cage is capable of giving a good performance, but when's the last time he did?

Eh lord of war?

Joe is absolutely fantastic where Cage plays an old southern man trying to help a homeless kid with an abusive father.

The trailer spoils the entire movie including the climax or I would link it. But give it a watch and prepare for Feels. This isn't meme Cage, this is feeling sorry for a man living in a nightmare and still getting up the next day to go back to work knowing it.