What's your favorite tales from the crypt episode?

What's your favorite tales from the crypt episode?

Don't all the episodes merge together for you Op?

all the anthology series are such cluster fucks that you just remember the twists mostly.

Is this a meme show?

The one where the old rich guy buys young body parts for himself to get a woman and in the end he's left broke and it turns out her and the guy he bought the body parts from scammed him.

Sounds like they made a KILLING.

eeeheheheheheheheee

Undertaker Parlor is definitely one of my favorites. Also, Dead Right, and I love Forever Ambergris with Dalton.

That's The Switch from season 2, directed by Ahnold Schwarzenegger

Top Billing is so classic. "I left you some chicken in the fridge."

TFTD > TFTC

Even the cartoon could be scary sometimes.

I like the one with spooky things in it. Does anyone remember it?

The one with (((Jon Lovitz)))

The New Arrival is the spookiest episode, IMO. I like Only Skin Deep because of the sexy monster girl. Television Terror is another one of my favorites.

Those are all great ones. Also, Only Sin Deep with Lea Thompson.

Bob Dylan?

Ah, thanks

Was he trying to tell us something? That what women really desire is money and not physique?

You mean the coalburning monster girl.

If I can't have you… no one can.

Even you could get a good shot Dalton!

It's gotta be "The Third Pig". It's the very last episode of the show and the only animated episode. They should have done more of them.

Favorite moment?

Split Personality

Naughty…. or nice?

It was pretty bizarre how they got A list stars to come onto the show. Now the general public barely remembers the show.

Step up your game faggot.

actually I love Tales from the Darkside. What do think of the movie?

the chick in that one was sexy af

i'd dress up as santa and rape her while screaming HO HO HO

I love Tales from the Darkside it's one of my favorite shows ever. Twilight Zone 1985/80s is a great show too, I don't think it's as strong as Darkside though. The movie was good, it's basically supposed to be Creepshow 3 (the "real" Creepshow 3 does not exist in my eyes, it's that bad). Tales from the Darkside was originally supposed to be a Creepshow anthology series, but later changed to Darkside before release.

One of my all-time favorite TV intros of any genre. Still gives me the creeps.

What did you think about Monsters? It was basically the spiritual successor of Tales From the Darkside.

Are they still doing a reboot without The Cryptkeeper?

The Amicus film creeped me good, when I was a child.

I love Monsters, also one of my favorite anthologies. It pretty much is the follow up/sequel to Tales from the Darkside, the same people worked on it, it just didn't get the same budget as Tales so they couldn't push it as much as they probably wanted to.

AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! AHHHH! AHHHHHH!