Son turns into a giant faggot

Was he a bad father?

Uncle Phil did nothing wrong.

He was about as good as you could possibly hope for a black father to be.

He also killed his wife and had her replaced.

His son grew up to be a moral, law-abiding, muscular Republican focused on building on acquiring wealth.

His older daughter was dumb, but attractive and charismatic, and managed to get her own talk show and marry a handsome newscaster rather than sleeping around.

His youngest daughter (I don't recall her ever sleeping around) went on to college and seemed pretty reasonable if uninteresting all things considered.

Managed to have a fourth child despite being in his 50's.

Turned around the life of a troubled teen nephew who as he got older became more and more like his own son, and accepted him as his adopted father as his own abandoned him. Phil repeatedly forgave Will's various transgressions, and physically threw his negative influences out of the house.

Uncle Phil was a 10/10 father figure.

Why didn't they actually learn from it?

Mr. Banks, your opening statement?

Yes, yes he was.
In 1988, Avery married Barbara. He had no children of his own, but was a stepfather to his wife's son Kevin Waters.

so even a black man can be a cuck. Damn that pic of him looks so sad. Well at least he can rest in peace now.

Didn't the Cosby show also have a similar theme?

PHYSICALLY REMOVED!!

He never did kill the Ninja Turtles though.

statement

Contrast the skin tones. There's no way his wife didn't cuck him.

BLEACHED.COM

BANKS

In fairness, he did have two wives, and forced the second one to take the first wive's name, and everyone to just pretend she was the first.

He traded up too, IMO.

Didn't he have two wives in the show?

The first one was really dark but the second one was more fair in skin like Hillary. They replaced the old one I think because she troubled the cast behind the scenes and no one liked her or something.

Pls stop it. The BBC goonposting doesn't affect me at all but that black butt… Fuck you I don't want to miscegenate.

thats not what "cuckold" means, memester

Big Black Butt you want?

Don't do this to me.

You won't.

Every nigga wishes they grew up in Uncle Phil's house, and not just because of all the loot.

Even rappers consider him their father, and they only knew him from t.v! Uncle Phil was a real-life father figure to millions of black youth.

How can white """women""" compete?

too bad they it's a 1/2 chance for them to have herpes, probably aids too, they love it in the butt

Kek, remember when he threatened to kill Will and hide his body and no one would even care, saying, "I'm a judge, I can make it happen."

Guess he wasn't just bragging.

I'd say the social justice thing is the most off putting thing about them, seems like every other one is a tumblr extremist. Then again I'm a Eurocuck shut in.

Obviously you've never been to the USA. If you want a major redpill on black women, just watch a few Tommy Sotomayor videos. Thankfully, when they're looking to get a white BF they "talk right," and sometimes do the valley girl voice. I've had a couple black female friends who were normal, only one ghetto one has given me a compliment, she was an ugly fat darkskin so I ignored her and she immediately began calling me a bitch. Ones who aren't around whites and ones who don't have parents from a black country tend to look like men and act like men. Majority of the girls posted ITT are light skin, hard to find a nice feminine dark skin girl because they have more testosterone and were probably raised by a single mom. It's a shame, I'd destroy a bitch like the one in that mp4.

probably because they didn't watch it.

So he utters threats of violence, has multiple wives, and lives in a mansion in bel air. The fuck, is judge banks an ayyrab sheik muslim?

I watched the one about weaves that was super gross. I dig the afros so it doesn't bother me as much and the majority of the girls I've posted don't appear to be wearing weaves. What am I saying, it doesn't bother me regardless, I've seen like 6 black women in my life.

It's almost as though they're actresses and not actually his daughters at all.

Why is even niggers pining for white women if blacks were so great?

First of all that's more Jewish propaganda than anything else but the ones that do, they do it because the media both present white women as the beauty standard and because they represent high status. Sort of like a rolex watch or whatever.

Many negroes are actually way more "racist" than whites and unlike white liberal college kids are pretty redpilled about racemixing. Just look at how mongrels like Obama Hussein or other liberal bodypillows end up, despised by both the races of their parents and generally they turn out to be quite shitty. Not to mention the loss of identity.

Lucky guy.

CuCkEd

based show.