Our guy?

our guy?

Who fucking gives a shit? I don't even know who this is. Kill yourself repeatedly.

Our big guy?

His """"""""""art"""""""""" really freaks me out and actually makes me physically sick just fucking looking at it. It almost feels like some sort of primal disgust.

I don't know who this is, what they're talking about, or why there's a thread on it.

-Creator of Deadpool and Cable
-His art is widely scorned because of his tendency to draw the same set of things over and over (pouches, one glowing eye) terrible anatomy, and him having been caught tracing dozens of times.
-On a personal level though, he's a very nice guy and Marvel frequently screws him over with stuff like turning characters he made gay after the fact, and he reacts honestly rather than with PC shit.

Oh, and apparently people on Twitter were pissed off Iron Fist was cast with a white guy and not an Asian, and Rob said something like "Iron Fist was always a white guy in the comics" so they started calling him racist.

18+ tbh fam

Thats called being an actual comic book fan that knows their shit. I don't think its praisworthy but it should be standard to be faithful to the source material.

Liefeld is a terrible artist, but an incredibly talented ideas man. He's also a really nice guy, don't buy into the Big Two hype that he's a prick.

They have a broad definition of racism, I wonder what would happen if they browsed Holla Forums or 8/tv/.

Would they have several strokes 8 times in a row or something?

*raises paw* if its fiction why can't the guy be black?

The constant shitting on Lieeld was goony as fuck tbh

His """"art""""""

Liefeld's art isn't great, but a large part of the worse looking examples is the colorist and inkers.

Liefeld isn't as bad as people say. The goons launched a non-stop smear campaign against him over his art after he came out said he didn't want Marvel making one his characters, Shatter Star, gay. Notice how Marvel tried making Deadpool "pansexual" as well. However, since this happened for GamerGate and shit, most people were too stupid to not buy into the memes and just bash him every time he's brought up even though he was one of the most successful artists of the 90's, fought for creator's rights and made characters like Deadpool, Cable, etc.

*before GamerGate

If only he wasn't such a shit artist.

Actually I got in a discussion with one of the few who were talking about this. I mentioned some points about it, gave them one point about MCD in DareDevil, but pretty much said the same thing as did. We have also discussed this Iron Fist debacle on Holla Forums and some one came up with a common sense point. And I used this point:

"Also back on the Iron Fist thing real quick, doesn't making him Asian because he knows Martial Arts just….well….racist?"

Silence. Nothing else from that. They just want to change it because ""Progression"". They don't give a shit about the product, they just wanna feel good about the change and then complain about something else. They are fucking useless sacks of uncreative shits in my eyes. As we all know, ==NEVER GIVE THESE FUCKERS ANYTHING THEY WANT!==

Liefeld is a DA-tier artist and a total hack.

Wrong answer pal.
Show him.
I think Liefeld is secretly gay and loves bara

it may surprise you, but not everyone in the world is a capeshit cuck

His recent art is like four hundred times better than his old stuff.

Would marry.

She's a spanish nazareno, not a klan girl. The tip of the hat is different

FUCK YEAH POUCHES

hello newfriend

How the fuck do you take Holla Forums? It's Full of man children on the SJW spectrum at this point. I'd like to enjoy comics as an art form but I can't when it's surrounded by noodle arms and MUH COMMUNISM posting.