You heard him

You heard him.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/07/robert-de-niro-unloads-trump-id-like-punch-face/
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016
breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/14/watch-jon-voight-posts-video-plea-save-america/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

who is this guy

Holla Forums

Trash.

also, what did deniro do?

Whatever you say, reddipol.

How does he propose we do that? Spam their Twitters with the dankest Nazi Pepes?

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/07/robert-de-niro-unloads-trump-id-like-punch-face/

So he virtue signalled and puffed himself up about punching him in the face like Mickey Rourke did?
Who cares? By now you should just assume celebrities are all Hillary supporters since it's what their masters want them to do.

wew, i didn't know robert was a degenerate racemixer

I do. It's time to start treating these entitled fucks the way they treat everybody else.

The media should be afraid of us.

Robert DiNegro?

I'd forgotten how much of a big guy Trump actually is.

What exactly are you going to do?
Virtue signal back at him?

Future breaking news: Jon Voight banned from Twitter for violating rules.

well he's southern italian after all

He must be part eggplant.

How could Jon Voight be so based while his daughter became a massive tit chopping cunt?

When did De Niro become such a cunt as well?

Southerners are pretty heavily mixed with North Africans and Arabs. That's what happens when you became the main center of trade following the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Arabs are at your doorstep, while the merchants still need to merch.

He couldnt do 10 push ups or jog a mile without his clogged heart exploding. You could just snatch his toupee and watch him cry.

I guess you can say that he burnt pizza.

Literally who? You know it really blows my mind that drumpftards are still worshipping this fucking megalomaniac. He's a open bigot, he wants to genocide all Hispanic persons and the cherry on top of the cake: HES A FUCKING RAPIST!!!!

What went wrong with your potty training? Did mommy not love you? You're willing to stand behind a literal RAPIST?!?!? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!?!?!

HUUUUR MISTER DRUMPF GONNA BRANG AR JERBS BAK! DUUUUR
if you don't like it go back to Europe, I'm sure there's a cave that will be to your liking.

SEND THE MEXICANS BACK TO MEXICO!!
PROTIP drumpftards, they're already there, YOU are the invader

BUILD THAT WALL!
try it drumpfucker, I dare you.

I'M OKAY WITH A RAPIST LEADING MY PARTY!
why dont you prove me wrong. #DUMPDRUMPF

Do you think Drumpf is going to save you when the revolution comes? We're going to teach you a lesson that you aren't going to forget for a long time. Part of me WANTS Drumpf to win, at least then we'll have a legitimate excuse to clean house and get rid of you fascist monsters.

SMASH THE FASH!

DUMP DRUMPF!

#MAKEDONALDDRUMPFAGAIN!

can't wait till we're stomping the low-test alt-right beta males in the streets. day of the rope is coming, cucks. can't wait to see Don hang.

Hello CTR cuck
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=10/05/2016

hahahah keep sucking cuck

Mmmm, salty af. Keep it coming paco.

Dr. Carson, I'm USA.

It's ironic the president of Mexico actually cowtowed to Donald Trump.

'MURCIA

Wew, saved.

Uh, you don't get to enter my country.

Don't worry, no charge for them.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/10/14/watch-jon-voight-posts-video-plea-save-america/