Dropped

dropped

But it's the perfect metaphor/encapsulation of how this show turned out, tbf

Bruce Campbell Raped ash character by injecting his own politics in the show.

Could you elaborate? This sounds interesting.

Last season had a episode shitting on preppers and the NRA. Yes pro gun control bullshit in a evil dead show. Fucking evil dead gun control. That's almost as hypocritical as gun control Punisher. ( INB4 Marvel turns punisher into a gun control activist )

Honestly liberal politics always fall apart in zombie fictions. Period. No gives a shit about gun control and gender identity bullshit during a zombie apocalypse. Hell even the walking dead knows this.

You do know which side we were on in WWII, right?

Seems like a scene crafted to "get everyone talking", problem is it's not offensive so it doesn't get (((everyone))) talking just damns the ED fanbase into sitting through pointless gross out scenes.

what is this

If he shoved his head up the dead woman's cunt then (((everyone))) would have been talking but they took the kosher "offensive" route with LOL DICK XD.

Ash of Evil Dead getting shat on while having his head shoved up a dead man's asshole.

Goyim I…

fuck off

lewd

M88

lol rulecuck logic

Jews truly are obsessed with shit, aren't they?
I always thought it was some stupid Holla Forums meme, but I've been noticing this shit:^) more and more.

People go on and on about the social commentary in the Romero films, but Romero himself has admitted the racial stuff in Night of the Living Dead was accidental. And no one really cares about Dawn of the Dead for being a commentary on consumerism. We like that movie because it lets us indulge in the fantasy of having a Mall all to ourselves.

Zombies have always had a racial element long before Romero.

Is the first season any good or is it really just a bunch of Jewish pandering politically garbage?

Their comedies outright involve people being covered in feces or have at least one unnecessary toilet scene where the toilet gets clogged and the character does stupid shit to fix it. Usually ends up fucking it up even more.
It's not a meme those guys are solidly into shit.

It's watchable.

Ash has been totally flanderized though, he went from goofy but competent hero that makes mistakes to complete moron in AvED.

The hilarious thing about George Romero's social commentary is he accidently points out how the only ones who would be okay in a zombie apocolypse are the gun toting rednecks he so obviously hates.

Look at Dawn of the Dead. While our holier-than-thou protagonists look on in sad disgust at the rednecks partying, drinking beer, and taking pot shots at zombies, he missed one important point. THIS IS FINE FOR THEM.

They're armed. They probably enjoy hunting, so have a better chance at surviving in the wild. They didn't fucking go to a mall, and indulge themselves, then act surprised when raiders showed up, as if they wouldn't ever go to a mall.

Are you serious? Fuck that. Ash being anti-gun would be like giving the Scream Ghost safety scissors.

I hope they don't make the Punisher pro gun control.

As horrible as comics are getting, they'll do it. They'll make a big deal about it.

I don't want to believe you but, with the way things are going at Marvel I wouldn't be surprised.

White Zombie didn't have a racial element to it. It had a religious element to it, but not racial.

He does a 180 in the next movies where for some reason the world is destroyed by zombies even after winning against them in the first movie.

Voodoo and all that is traditionally black culture.

Most of what Voodoo is came from Europe and was applied to nignogs to give them what little justification they needed on paper to force the Christianization of them. That aside, White Zombie was about the threat that foreign beliefs and ideas (read: non-christian) played on innocent young christian innocents (a result of being forced to flee after the failed communist coup in Hungary and disillusionment with communism that came as a result of that) and not about the ooga booga spook men dey finna get ch'ya!

Africans still practice voodoo you retard. It's not uncommon for them to use voodoo rituals pre-battle because they think it will make them invisible or invincible.

That would make sense.

This is what made Zombies scary before they ruined them. Zombies aren't dangerous and you can win every single battle, but you will always lose the war.

Lee Majors forgot how to act.

The bikers had a right to be pissed off, honestly.

Was the episode actually pro-gun control are were they making fun of paranoid rednecks? It actually pisses me off how the NRA is seen as synonymous with pro-gun in the US.

I thought it was a mix of traditional african beliefs the slaves brought with them from West Africa, Christianity and Native Indian beliefs of Jamaica and Haiti?

More like she would throw the guns aside and go toes with full grown thugs batman style while back at base making sly comments to Frank about him using guns to compensate for something and so on

I wish Holla Forums wasn't right most of hte time.

It would be hilarious if they replaced his guns with airsoft versions.

Nah, African Tribe were pagan. It's just that Christianity integrated it so that they would easily convert. Not the other way around.

I know poop humor is popular but this seems a tad bit extreme

Never said they didn't.

That stuff came later, and didn't impact it as much as you'd have imagined.

They were pagan, but then European folklore and superstitions spread rapidly shortly after they entered slavery. It was after that was spread everywhere that it was integrated into Christianity, as it was in Europe, to make conversion easier.