ROCK AND STONE TO THE BONE BROTHERS!! >who wants to deep dive?

ROCK AND STONE TO THE BONE BROTHERS!! >who wants to deep dive?

Attached: file.png (1743x918, 2.13M)

>>507601073FOR KARL!I am waiting for the Wednesday evening's release. Gonna host and stream and have goofy good time with friends and total newbs.Definitely one of the greatest co-op games ever created.

Attached: Rig Party v2.webm (640x400, 2.69M)

ROCK AND ROLLING STONE, BRUTHAi have a literal trap "friend" who won't buy this because you can't play as a female characterit sucks because they're like a "key" figure in my group of friends and them buying shit pulls the trigger on the rest of them following suiti hate it i need better friendsthis game sucks so much in solo

>>507601676Just jump on Public servers, or leave yours open. The community's damn friendly most of the time, and you can easily communicate essentials with just CTRL + X + V.

POST YOUR DORFS

Attached: gunner.png (797x785, 998.47K)

>>507601676>i have a literal trap "friend" who won't buy this because you can't play as a female characterBut you *can*. Tell xer that even Dwarf ladies grow beards.

>>507601962tried that using that exact theory or whatever, didn't worki even explained one of the dwarfs has a high pitched voice and is probably female anywayno dicethe guy identifies as male but he worships females, is effeminate and always plays females and shit, it's unhealthy but what can you do, they're sadly quite good at most shit they play>>507601847i did try that a bit but i must have ran into the wrong people. i don't use VC with randoms and i barely noticed shit going down, people marking stuff for me to handle and shit, can't stop to type for a momentawesome fun game that i'd fucking enjoy if my friends stopped acting like fags, i hope it goes on sale this summer because i'm buying them copies so they don't have any excuse

>>507602965>the guy identifies as male but he worships females, is effeminate and always plays females and shit,Jesus Christ man, even my wife is all hooked to DRG, and doesn't give a fuck that she's practically playing as a hairy and smelly member of the sausage fest team!>i hope it goes on sale this summerwe'll see about that, as the Release happens tomorrow evening. Still, CD key stores tend to got extra keys going for like 15 bucks.

Attached: 1568754798158.png (512x512, 309.49K)

Which grenades should I be using on gunner? Tried stickies but they seem kinda underwhelming.

>>507601676thats what i love about this game so much its a total bro game. no female character or anything anywhere in the gameand ive never met any women in any matches

>beta oppressor shows up to me and my friends cave>cryo gun into exploding plasma pistol shot into handaxe throw>instantly deadthis is a satisfying game

>>507606032cluster for the swarms. and use the 50% friendly fire reduction just in case a team mate takes some of those cluster nades.

>>507606032Stickies are always a safe bet. Strong, make enemies flee, etc.If you can master them, the Cluster nade's devastating though.

you guys are playing hazard 4 at the minimum right

>>507606492i just unlocked lethal earlier today and i havent loaded into a game with it yet. how hard is hazard 5 lethal anyways?

>>507606575For haz 5 the sweet spot is 2 players desu, full 4 players can get shitty fast if everyone isn't carrying their own weight.

>>507606575can only speak for 2-player scaling but its not as big a jump from 3 to 4 but its still pretty hard

>>507606731Usually though the noobs are too scared to tried it so you don't see low level retards like you often do on haz4, so it isn't too bad.

>>507606575>how hard is hazard 5 lethal anyways?You want to have a Medic-Scout in the air, 24/7.

>>507606931what kind of overclocks should i really be grinding for that help out a lot in haz 5?

>>507606492No.

>>507607004Stable if unsure.There's only a few handy unstable / balanced ones.

>>507607004You can't "grind out" specific ones, what are you talking about? Just craft them all to increase your forge mastery.

>>507607004depends entirely on your class and weapon, and its not like you can grind for specific overclocks anyways

>>507607173>>507607272>>507607379well ive seen a few overclocks that ive got right now but they just dont seem to be a perk that would really help. im basically just asking if theres like a god roll kind of perk for each class thats just way better than the rest. and if that overclock for example the gunner would be a requirement for increasing your winning odds in a haz 5.

>>507601676Your trap friend needs to hurry up with the suicide so you can play with the bros.

Attached: 1589113467150.png (961x717, 141.93K)

>>507607849>if theres like a god roll kind of perk for each class thats just way better than the restNo.>and if that overclock for example the gunner would be a requirement for increasing your winning odds in a haz 5.Gunner is the first class you want to DITCH if playing on high difficulties and with a limited team size.

I'll play. Buy me the game.

>>507608052>No.Of course some OCs are better than the rest, for some weapons there's only one decent one and rest are shit.

god i hate steve so muchworst addition to the game so far

>>507608052im playing with 2 other guys right now. one runs engineer, the other scout and i usually go gunner or driller. im too autistic to play the scout tho

>>507608308sent ;)

>>507601516>Definitely one of the greatest co-op games ever created.this this this

>>507608052>he cant solo haz5 with gunnerlmao

This shit better go on sale when it launches. I missed the last time it was on sale but now friends wanna join me for once.

30 bucks? If it goes to 20 eventually i will buy it

>>507601073What game?

>>507609732Shallow Stone Universe

>>507609732Subterranean Earth Galaxy

>>507609732Deep Rock Galactic - DRG it goes 1.0 full release on the 13th

i asked in the DRG big discord if there was going to be a major game update on the 13th and some of the fags in there are such die hard fans of this game they get so touchy defensive about shit u say about it. kinda like a fucking dwarven mining cult or some shit. but anyways, does anyone know if they are dropping a big update on the 13th? i spawned in today and was under the mesh, so thats for sure a bug.

>>507601073This game is pretty fun. Is there Much more to do after unlocking all the equipment on your characters? I'm ok with a neverending skin unlocks.

>>507610758well theres the supply crates u need to get 2 batteries and then repair in all the maps u load into. so u get skins from that, then u can find pick axe pieces in the maps as well. end game deep dives and doing the weekly assignments give u matrix cores and overclocks to forge which can be helpful. also more skins. the game isnt "that" grindy imo. i just enjoy playing it and racking up credits and finding xyz in games is just added bonuses. i like how just naturally playing the game has a good steady progression to it. just doing the assignments etc. been a long time since ive had a co-op experience this good. i think last time i did in a 4 player like this was Space Hulk: Deathwing - but i've always loved horde shooters and big guns.

>>507601073More like Cosmetics&Lackluster 1.0 to the bones.

my favourite thing about this game is the fact roles actually have a fucking useit's not some shit where everyone can do everything, four identical wankers running around like payday 2 or somethingyou actually have a specific role in your group and you can't have two people in the same role to make it even fucking betterit's so refreshing to work in tandem with team members, chucking a platform under a resource so your other buddy can grapple up there and grab it, shit like thatjust rare goodness

>>507609656It was -50% a few weeks back, but with 1.0 imminent I doubt we'll see that anytime soon again.

>>507611537Uhhh sweaty, the Steam reviews say it has universal praise. So there cant possibly be anything wrong with the game.

>>507610747Yeah they will, it'll have the new ranked rewards for one.

>>507611867Shit, guess i will get it full price on launch day if it doesnt have a sale

>>507611867Anyone else think its weird seeing games go on sale before they even 'launch?' Like what even is early access anymore?

I'd probly play this game if it were free and I had friends

>>507613106you dont really need friends to play it. there is a huge community and a LFG in the official discord with over 130k ppl in it. theres never an issue with finding ppl to play with. and theres always public games you can join with randoms. community has been great so far from my experience. lots of real gamers using the gamer word.

>>507611607Driller is pretty fucking versatile thoughI hate not having at least one on my time

>>507613319on my team* fug

>>507613420I started with driller and felt the same but after playing a lot of engineer I fucking miss the platform gun everytime, shit is so cashshame the engineers turrets are kinda lame and the smg is ass

>>507609732bottomless stone stellar

>>507613670the single turret with defender system is much better than gemini

>>507613901I currently have dual turret with defender system, gemini seems worthless and a single turret doesnt seem justified with all the ammo I have left over for it when I need a refill. It does decent job clearing trash and armor stripping which is it's job I suppose but it's just kinda meek feeling. I get the same feeling from the shotgun even if it does pretty good damage all things considered, but I cannot stand that SMG.grenade launcher is extremely based though, don't care that the breach cutter is technically better than it

>>507606492Always Haz 5, solo or not. Don't give a fuck if others can't carry their own weight. Gunner goes brrrrrr>*shield generator clips through ground*OH SHIT

>>507601918They have glowy pickaxes now, but still pretty recent.

Attached: Capture.png (2742x714, 2.86M)

Have you found a portal to the secret sub-biome yet?

Attached: Deep Rock Galactic Screenshot 2028.05.11 - 21.50.52.96.jpg (2560x1440, 973.35K)

>>507611968i just wish the game got at least 1 new mission type for the 1.0 releaseseems "strange" but at the same time makes sense to drive the promotional shit to over the fucking top before release, but it still tickles me the wrong way somehow

I haven't played much since the last update, how do you get the custom pickaxe parts?

>>5076150561.0 will draw in a new crowd regardless, better to save something substantial like an entirely new biome for a later update. Ofc I'd want a fuckton of new content too but it is what it is - at least they seem committed to supporting the game with free updates post-launch.

>>507615162Just listen to the sound cues, sometimes you'll find a lost helmet instead of a battery pack and you'll go from there.

>>507615162if you find a lost helmet it'll mark a hidden backpack on your map you can loot

>>507615162>find some beeping armor piece>press use>look at map and locate the hidden pocket with the signal>go to the pocket and dig in>get a bunch of minerals plus a pickaxe part or armor skin

>Engi and Driller get cool energy weapons>Gunner and Scout get gay little machine pistols

>>507617375Cool guns for cool classes, user.

>>507601073Is this game fun?

>>507619471No we all hate it

>>507619560oh

>Play engineer>get the best area damage weapon, the PGL, obsolutely wrecks hordes on H5 with a lot of ammo>primary weapons deal good damage, have decent accuracy and good ammo conservation>platform gun gives decent mobility, specially when jumping down cliffs>but the sentry the one really unique thing he has and you just assume thats going to be the core of the class, is mediocre and will spend most of its time out of ammo or shooting at things you don't want it to waste its ammo oni really wish they would nerf the pgl and give some of its power to the sentries to make engi more unique, it feels more like playing gunner than gunner actually does

and this is?

>>507620118I agree with this but the breach cutter is even better at dealing with hordes with the right upgrades AND will completely annihilate bulk detonators and has more ammo than PGLI still use PGL because airshotting 5 macteras out of the air right before a teammate goes down from across the room is an unmatched feeling, feel that it could use like +4 to max ammo though

>>507620492Yeah, in current version there's no real point to using PGL.

>>507620492nah, its not worth giving up the portable flak cannon that not only can wipe entire mactera packs on h5 with a single shot, but also can be used to quickshot hordes while you are flying and on anything that isn't plain terrain, and can also do it at much more distanceyou really don't need the damage for bulk detonators, the stubby kills them fast enough

>>507601676lol this poor fucking dude

>>507620891breach can also easily take care of macteras but for that youd want triple split line, which sucks because the residue wave is better for ground hordesI'll give you shitty terrain being a disadvantage of the breach but its range is pretty comparable to the PGL, just a slower travel speedalso the stubby is inferior to the warthog in every way fuck the stubby