I just watched Warcraft

I just watched Warcraft.
What does Holla Forums think of it?

I think the story was too convoluted. The plot was a mess. They should have concentrated on fewer characters, but they tried to tell everything.

I also think that Medivh should have been more quirky. They should have showed him to have more weird ticks in the beginning.

It's also weird that they chose to do this storyline. I mean they would have to create a prequel to do the whole pre-portal stuff.
And they are only going to make so many Warcraft movies, because we all care only about all the character which existed with Warcraft 3. Literally the only interesting characters aside from Garrosh maybe, existed all in Warcraft 3. No one cares about the ones who only exist in the mmo.

Incoherent mess of a plot wrapped in plastic armor and sloppy green screens.

It's like Dungeons and Dragons all over again.

I actually watched those movies. Not only the original, but also the sequels.

I totally agree, I very much felt reminded of those movies.

I think he's exactly the person the movie was marketed to, actually.

I love how Koebel triggers people everytime he is posted.

Who got triggered? He legit looks like the kind of audience they were targeting.

This wasn't the first time where he was posted, you know?

Most people don't even know who he is. Anyway their reactions are what you woul expect.

he is best dm

I was halfway through the Mirrorshades LP and I saw the latest vid they did and he had pink hair so I dropped the entire channel. Fuck that cuck.

he is a good dm

why so judgemental?

Do you also think that a girl's magazine having a very androgynous boy on their cover is suddenly the end of civilization?

He's a fucking faggot. Also he was also quipping about 'internalized misogyny' like a sjw, and made a the orc they had to protect a muslim which didn't impact or change the story in any way, shape or form. That, plus he kept forgetting things about their campaign. But mostly because he's a fucking faggot.

you are not that wrong, he is bi, although I don't know if he is "meme tumblr bi" "faggy bi" or "bi-curious"
Probably the first one.

can you give me a recap of what happened, user?

Also was he "muslim" or actually muslim? Allah in a fantasy world wtf?

You should watch Swan Song anyway. It's a cool series.

He's not Chinese though. Warcraft only did well there.

Basically they had to protect an orc giving a speech on metahuman rights from humanis racists and she was a(n actual) muslim for no reason as it didn't impact on the plot or character relation whatsoever. Oh, and the humanis racists were all christians and police and all, and likely all white as the only ones mentioned by description where irish, so there's that too.

And it was normal Allah like the real world one we have, so to speak. I'm surprised he didn't shove Plight of the Native Americans down peoples throats, that's part of Shadowrun even more.

If I wanted to support giant faggots I'd donate to your patreon.

That's uncalled for, user. I am going to let this slide and assume that you meant their patreon, not mine.

I honestly don't care or mind that. At all.

I care about politics. I care about economics and immigration. I don't really care about if an orc is muslim in a roleplay table top series.

The series is good. Koebel is one of the best DMs on itmejp's channel. A pity you can't enjoy that.

No, I meant you. You are a giant faggot. You are a colossal faggot. You a king faggot of the faggot land of Faggonia, high priest of the church of faggot, lord and savior to the faggot tribes of the faggot islands in the new faggot world. If you took all the soil and rock from all the planets, asteroids, and meteorites in the entire of the universe and any and all parallel universes and combined them so you could then turn them into 1 mile tall carved letters that spelt out the word FAGGOT time and time and time again it would not accurately describe how much of a gargantuan faggot you actually are. You faggot.

Aww, I've finally been accepted by you kewl 8channers. :')

Come here and give me a hug. I love you all.

Friend studied in Canada and dyed his hair like a faggot, later told me that he found it so awesome that so many people dyed their hair and that they looked unique and expressive. Shame he never realized that when shitlords of people do it, you're no longer a quirky special snowflake, and that dying and styling your hair by itself doesn't make you quirky or interesting.

Goddamn I abhor this dyed hair fad.

Did you fuck him in the ass? Was he cute and androgynous?

that's really fucking gay

Shitloads, sorry . Goddamn autocorrect.

That explains your shit opinions.

Warcraft is a game, you play it, you don't watch it.

Stop please

Tbh I would just watch a cartoon series of warcraft instead

They'd make it about the faggoty Alliance.