NEW GODZILLA MOVIE

Good News: New Godzilla movie being released in 2017.
Bad News: It's anime.

Bad News: New Godzilla movie being released in 2017.
Good News: It's anime.

pic related is the teaser image Toho released

Should I cry over this and throw a tantrum Holla Forums?

Why don't you jump off that ledge

I can't. It's an anime bridge. I am not an anime character.
Am I an anime character?

anime is real, user.

But Trump isn't president yet, how can that be?

There's more bad news: OP is a faggot.

A new American movie came out about a year ago. A new Japanese movie just came out. A sequel to the American movie is scheduled to come out within a few years. There's more than enough live action Godzilla going around. What could you possibly be upset about?

Where the fuck is my Evanzilla? October 18?

Never thrown something so quickly into the trash before.

user this is a separate movie from the live action Toho one.

I heard it was Oct. 11-18. I'm fortunate enough to have a theatre near me that's going to play it, but I imagine that's an exception.

so what's the plot of this anime? Do they hunt godzilla or will he fight a new kaiju?

I've waited for this for a long time. Now if we can only get an animated series that covers all godzilla era's and kaiju and blends them well with respect for the source material. Kind of like Avengers EMH, Spectacular Spiderman or Justice League and JLU.

Wait, what the fuck are you talking about? I was talking about Shin Godzilla

oh shit sorry I thought you were talking about the anime. Hopefully, Shin Godzilla will be good. Glad to hear it will premiere in America, I was worried that I'd have to go to a streaming website to see it.

Good news : Trump will make waifus real.

Bad news : Ur waifu a shit.

2 and a half years ago already, dingle. sequel comes out either next year or the year after, i forget.

dxd

shared universe goys.

That's news for /a/.

Shin Godzilla thread here:

I hate anime, like could they now? Like wow, it's such a racist and bigoted industry that I can't even right now. Hopefully the American Godzilla will feature a lot of diversity and a lot of white people dying.

Goes on /a/.

This reminds me of an idea I had for a Godzilla cartoon series. It takes place in the far future and humanity has recovered from a war that spawned the kaiju. They formed the EDF (Earth Defense Force) and the 2 protagonists of the show will be a Japanese soldier named Jiro who hates Kaiju and a Japanese psychic who wants to study them. The soldier is stuck babysitting her and they argue and later become a couple. Godzilla shows up as a force of nature and wrecks new kaiju and old ones as well.