Great Wall trailer 2

Great Wall trailer 2

WE WUZ AZNS AN SHEEEEIT

Not as many dislikes as I thought there'd be.

It's probably gonna be shit butI like how cheesy the whole film looks.

MATT DAMON

Chinese history is extremely well preserved. Who was the idiot who came up with this plot? There's no mystery as to why the wall is there. They're not the fucking Mayan pyramids.

If you saw the first trailer its holding back monsters or demons or some shit like that

It was a good sound track too :,(

So are Matt Damon and Pedro Pascal mercenaries or something? It seems to acknowledge they aren't from China.

They are called "Finns."

MYYAAAAT DAAAMOOON

So this is the excuse to have Matt Damon? I am also guessing Mangolia is going to get the demon portal of doom, wonder if any Mangolians are going to get butthurt Then again, having an army of demons sounds rad as fuck, I would take it as a compliment

So, why didnt the mongols makes tunnels and shit?

Because the Chinese just let them in?

they went around the wall and raided them from there.

Cause they just went around the wall
Seriously no one understand the wall was just a giant resource hold for scouts a long a frontier so they could alert that a horde was coming, not a defensive structure.
Mongolians never ever fought a real siege in history, they were mounted combatants who hate fighting off horseback, they would just rape and pillage the land and farms surrounding until the enemy was forced to meet them in open ground where they inevitably got their shit pushed in

So is the the new power rangers or do I need to read up on my Chinese history some more?

More like your ancestors where so savage that they conquered the civilized world with a zerg rush and then threw it all away because their leader got his cock bitten off by a based aryan qtp
pretty laughable tbh

I don't care about Matt Damon or how non factual this looks, fuck you. I care about the fact that it's a complete rip off of attack on titan.

Great wall to shield yourself from outside creatures, check. The creatures eat humans, check. You can use all those ropes and swords to defeat creatures, check. The wall is actually shielding the last bit of humanity, check.

That's not even remotely close to how Genghis Khan died. He fell off his horse as an old ass man and died.

not sure if this was meant as an insult, that all sounds incredibly badass

are mongols confirmed masterrace?

There's a Mongol warrior named Genghis Khan. Study him.

Fucking Retard

Are you Russian or something?

…Is this a pro-Trump movie?

Actually morons, no one knows for a fact how he died, the princess who castrated him is a theory with the most weight though if you look at the political tensions at the time, looks like you need to do some reading.

Trump's favourite song

90% of Chinese history is completely made-up. They literally just copied European history and changed the names lel.

but if the monster horde overtook china then all they'd do is end up fucking around next to the pacific ocean

technically AOT is just a ripoff of evangelion

Are you fucking retarded?

it's bait user.

70% of "Chinese" history is about the European peoples living in the area until they got bored and left.

Which of the characters in Romance of the Three Kingdoms was European?

really makes you think.

Looks like its trying to appeal to China but hasn't China banned films about alternate history?

I thought the reason behind this was a rich(est) chink bought Legendary and ask them to make more films about china? IIRC the same chink also owns AMC and various film companies across the world.

*most weight because I would like to believe it

Not even the great wall will protect China from their memes.

tbh i don't know what to think it looks like cheesey as fuck but at least it's different i guess?

I knew the Power Rangers film would look like shit.

No prizes for guessing who becomes the white ranger.

I think they chose to do it because their cast all look the same

90% is exaggeration although certain periods are completely transplanted ( 0AD -1000AD for example ).And the story behind the great wall is completely fabricated. Chinese are liars the likes of which are only rivaled the jews themselves.

Zhang Yimou bringing his tabletop RPG campaign to life.

Yeah
They actually thought people would buy their dynasty warrior 1 man kills an army of 100000 bullshit
Even though the rest of the world classifies it as fiction, the chinks still teach each other that the romance of the 3 kingdoms story is real history.

Who are the fucking idiots that wrote, developed, and financed this movie?
Massive chances it's a flop

holy shit they even have a purple ranger and a brown ranger.

Its February release so it will flop.

Low effort bait. Try harder.