Still the best Joker

Still the best Joker.

Ledger was good but Hamill is the king.

Ledger was fucking terrible m8

If he's the best then why is he dead?

how so? was it because he portrayed him as more of a nihilistic killer?

This
Pimps don't commit suicide

Yes, because he was supposed to play the joker, but instead was literally reddit: the supervillain.

There were still parts that felt Joker to me like when he dressed as a nurse.

He isn't the Joker. He's a guy in clown makeup with knives. But that's kind of the point of it.

The Joker is a guy who uses hand buzzer weapons and shit like that. Jack Nicholson was a way better Joker than Ledger.

what the fuck does that even mean you stupid retard

He really was. Or at least, a fantastic version of the character. A worthy update.

I'm a contrarian and a faggot.

Dark Knight made DC write Joker as a kind of a Saw villain and it sucks ass.

That's not Jack Nicholson.

jocker is a gay jewish tranny
heath ledger did a good job fuck u

No, Heath Ledger was shit at playing "The Joker" character, because the joker is ridiculous shit. It's a villain themed as a clown. Ledger is what the original batman joker should have been, had it not been made in the fucking whatever age of comics.
Ledger's Joker is way better than original batman's joker.

Oh wow it's so hard to smile while acting chaotically evil. Only great actors can do this. Give me a break. The Joker sucks.

What I wouldn't give to viciously sodomize you for the rest of your existence.

Ledger comes off as fucking weak sauce compared to the actual Joker.

to be fair this was in the 70's/80's during the Bronze Age of comics were stories were getting much darker.

Still a criminal dressed as a clown. I liked the terrorist thing they had going on.

yes I have read comics growing up you dolt.

this

stop lying you nasty fucking faggot

I'm telling the truth you damn fool.

Wrong. The best Jokers can be ranked from best to worst as such…

1. Jared Leto
2. Caesar Romero
3. Mark Hamil
4. Jack Nicholson
5. Kevin Michael Richardson
6. Jeff Bennett
7. Mark Frost
8. Frank Welker
9. Heath Ledger

I thought he was meh. not as bad as it could have been but certainly not the best.

literally me

best Joker

he really does look like the Joker, I wonder why they never thought to use him

Nope.

Too similar to Green Goblin's role maybe.

Actually Willam Dafoe almost did play the Joker in Tim Burton's 1989 Batman! He auditioned for the role but the producers didn't think he would draw as many people as Jack Nicholson who was a bigger star.

Well, Wilem Dafoe didn't look as much as the Joker back then as he did in his later years.

well there is this short film where he gets his face stuck in a contorted smile due to a car accident. Its actually pretty good user.

I think the guy who played young Jack Napier looked more like the joker than Nicholson.

Ledger is the best joker, fuck you faggot fedora tipping hipster fucks

That guy was great.

Classy subtly scary Joker with slicked hair and nice dress sense is dead. Juggalo jigsaw Joker is here to stay.

wew, that was a genuinely good scene.

If Romero were allowed to be some deranged killer then he would steal the crown all year, every year.

Wrong this is capekino.

Webmed for future generations

BIG

I beg to differ. Here's him in Streets of Fire from 1984. I think he could have pulled it off.

Is that Stephanie Cane?

Very nice. Appreciated.

His performance was bad because he played a cringy Nolan villain, which caused fedoras to like him.

It's edgy kids like you that are cringey. You try so hard to be cooler than cool, hipper than thou, rebelling against whatever seems to be popular at the moment. It's pathetic.

But the dark knight movies aren't even popular anymore, all the 13 year olds who liked heat legend's joker have grown up and realized they were just embarrassing themselves.

Ledger did a good job playing a psychotic terrorist.

Hamill is best overall, Nicholson is second best. They have the right blend of crazy and cunning.

I never liked him because I was over the age of 21 when TDK came out.