I am sad now

I am sad now

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Even though the guy was a total retard and enede up dying like scrub, he had a life more worth living that most of you guys.

good film.

wat a fagget he ded

What bothers me is that he had a good thing going on there, could have an amazing life traveling and stuff. But instead he chose to isolate himself in the woods.

Lol what makes you so different from the rest of us?

Lad he could hear the highway when the wind was right. He had to be retarded to die where he was.

Granted, I mostly travel within one country, but it happens to be the biggest country on the planet.

I think he actually did try to get back to civilization shortly before he died.

he confused his potatoes for his peas, what a loser

Should of tried smarter. 400m away was a machine to cross the river. He was basically a child who just went back and hoped someone would save him.
I wish there was a record of his writings. Whether his forgiveness/reconciliation with his parents is true or just a gimmick of the film.

fucking boring and overrated movie, kys

typical libtwat.

Any film about this guy should've played up how much of a fucking retard he was.

So of course it was directed by Sean Penn.

wut?

Movie is redpilled though

People defend him to no end. The problem is that he didn't have much respect for nature. The average retort is "Well you couldn't do it". Well, yeah I wouldn't go out into the wilderness without training or even a good map.

Likelihood is that he actually starved to death. Basically experienced rabbit starvation.

and that's called "growing up"

*giving up

found the deluded 15 year old

Society is shit though. You don't have to go full hippy sperg but part of growing up is not flowing with the stream anymore.

And the movie clearly shows that he was an idiot who could have saved his life if he wasn't such a tryhard.

>should of
wew lad tbh smh famalino

there is no respect in the wilds you retard ,there is no middle ground ,no reasoning or bargaining ;nature isn't a single unit ,it's a collective and it only understands and respects one thing : power .Namely how much power you have over it , so you either make nature your bitch as your ancestors have for thousands of years or she makes you hers
hue

Respect for nature in this context means respecting the fact that it is unforgiving. Reading comprehension is your friend. You should work on it. Also "rabbit starvation" is a description of the result of eating so little fat that you starve to death while seemingly taking in enough food.

Falling for jewish tricks again, eh Holla Forums? I heard a story about a Romanian who was captured during WW2 and taken to Vladistok (Eastern Russia). He escaped and made it back through Siberia, eating fucking dirt, grass and most likely animal shit.
NEVER TRUST JEWLLYWOOD

Hmm

Well he couldn't. Isn't that the point with him being dead?

I don't remember the movie, but I don't trust it. Just look at that George Lucas haircut.
Blaming the lack of mapping on his death is like blaming spree shooting on the second amendment; when in fact both stem from mental illness.

fuck this movie

And wasn't he from a rich family on top of all that?
If he were still alive he'd probably just be leeching off his daddy's money today

This what's bothers me the most. His plan to give up on everything to live life as a bum was completely okay. He had a great thing going on there, specially when he befriends the farmers and even gets some fine pussy.

But for some reason his end goal was to live alone indawoods. I mean, fuck… why?

But you were supposed to feel happy, why else would they focus so much on him starving to death, obviously to give the audience time to settle down from laughter

To live completely free. You're too square to understand

Having a nice farming job with good friends and a hot girlfriend not free enough? Fucking hippies…

You should finish the movie family member. He realises it actually is. He just had to experience a life without that first.

Nice projection, faggot.

In other words, he succumbs to weakness.

He was a fagot retard, the movie sucked, I was glad when he died.

wat

The movie is just jewish propaganda. I doubt the real person had any regrets when he died.

His notes about wanting to get out of there and asking people to help him imply outherwise

No you're the jew

Well then, I guess he was just a liberal faggot who wanted to get in touch with nature, in which case, good riddance.
All I'm saying is that if someone wants to commit suicide by forest, he has a very good reason to do it.

He was libertarian though
Kekked hard. But that doesn't change that he wanted to go back later on.

I think doubts are natural, no matter who you are or what position you are in. But you have to agree, the movie is pure ideology and propaganda.

Lad it shows him dying out of stupidity in regret. More like: it takes propaganda and shows you where this thinking leads

That's very true. But I think it's even more subversive than that. By discrediting propaganda, it pretends to be representative of reality. However, at the end of the day it is still disinformation. Remember, disinformation is 90% truth and just 10% lies, but that 10% makes all the difference. The kikery is very deep. Unless you tell you truth, you are lying, and the movie is clearly lying. This is what makes it exponentially more dangerous than the propaganda it is discrediting.

HE'S NOT A HERO, NOR A ROMANTIC, NOR AN ADVENTURER. HE'S JUST A FUCKING MORON WHO DIED BECAUSE HE DIDN'T KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD PREPARATION

Fucking normies don't even know about Dick Proenneke. There's a man who wanted to live free and succeeded because he knew about preparation beforehand,

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Proenneke

This shit is so comfy.