Power rangers trailer 1

Literally Teenagers with Attitude

This looks awful!

none of this is right. none of this is okay.

Bulk and skull actually being violent bullies instead of misunderstood misfits that later became heroes

Can someone plus make a thread on Holla Forums calling this Mutlicutlural propaganda. Just for I can know someone else hates it. I feel bad right now.
Now I know what it feels like to have your childhood raped.

To think. There cunts on here that didn't believe Hollywood would make a actual dark and edgy power rangers.

90s nolstagia becoming the next big trend

But they aren't dark and edgy.
It's a teen drama on the realistic side, instead of the goofy side.

Original PR - "Saved By the Bell" type show mixed with sentai footage.

PR 2017 - Generic Capeshit

Sooo, where are the Power Ranger in it?

Remember when the Power Rangers TV was all about the teens and never featured the Power Rangers?

Why do they have super powers out of the suit?

Why can't we have the Power Marines instead?

I like it.

We might. The leak concept shows the U.S military aiding the power rangers fight monsters.

Did you forget it always was multicultural propaganda? White male, nerdy white male who is bullied by everyone for being the beta nerd, stronk womyn, stronk Asian womyn and a black guy.

The worst part about all of this is the power without suits. What's the fucking point if its just going to be another super hero film?

Pretty much this. It was always about gutting a fun Japanese super hero show to push propaganda to kids. I remember there was one episode that involved Billy going to a World Peace Summit, where teenagers from all over the world gather and talk about world issues or some shit. The chairperson of the group who teaches everyone about the importance of world peace and togetherness is a girl who just happens to be from ….Israel.

This would be far more watchable without the rubber suits and I like toku shit.

Why did they make everyone a loser? The rangers were always the popular kids and a faggot to do the tech support.

MAYBE THEY HAVE POWERS BUT NOT ENDURANCE OR TENACITY SO THEY NEED ARMORS DO YOU EVEN SHONEN ARMOR WARRIOR?!?!

I KNOW SENTAI DOES SOMETHING LIKE THAT FORM TIME TO TIME, YOU MAY BE SUPER STRONG BUT STILL GET HURT A LOT SO YOU NEED AN ARMOR BASED ON KITCHENWARE!!

Bulk and skull were fucking awesome and the few parts of the crew who still BS with sentai fans.

Sentai power levels aren't consistent in or outside of armour. We occasionally get an uber retard who's damn near unstoppable armoured or not.

Are you stupid?

Did you watch the same trailer I did? Looks to be just as generic teen drama as Saved By The Bell was, but with sentai shit.

Yes but most always japanese """"""heroes""""""""" lack resistance NO MATTER the genre, liek how dragon ball characters cant resist lava ( I can) so even with all sort of bizzarre powers their skin can be PENETRATED and get hurt but pierced, whatever.

Best white ranger coming through

I DON'T THINK THIS LOOKS VERY GOOD

Kyoryu Cyan was also a white ranger.

Are you?

((( )))

Why does the yellow ranger have a eating disorder?

I.. Just. What.

Fucking normalfags. This is going to be another Transformers debacle where it rakes in megabucks despite being a massive turd.

where the fuck would a kid get a bunch of dynamite to blow up that rock?

Is this power rangers or a fantastic flop ripoff?

It was just lying around, switch ready and all.

top notch post ultracuck

more like people born post 96 pretending to remember the 90s.

How does one qualify to be a 90's kid? Isn't being born in the 90's enough? I was born in 1994 so do I count as a 90's kid?

Let me be the special one to say power rangers always sucked. I just had nothing else to watch back then, what choice did I have when I got back from playing with my friends? I had no internet.

Just a bunch of teens in flashy suits always saving the day, I liked it back then but it's fucking shit. They acted like stupid teenagers even back then.

To be fair no one remembers anything about that, other than the fact that the people who go to the peace summit never came back, ever…

you have to be born early enough to remember shit

for example, i was born in 91. i remember seeing the lion king in theaters, which was 94, the same year you came out the snatch. by the time you were that age it was already 97, and at that point i was in 1st grade and checking out girls.

so pretty much, being a 90s kid is anyone born from 89-93

well shit, guess I'm not a 90's kid then. Most of what I remember came from the late 90's was mostly Pokemon, Backstreet boys, Nsync, Britney Spears and women wearing crop tops and baggy cargo pants.

nah, that shit was pretty secluded to the 90s and died out before 04/05, so you'd qualify imo.

86 would be the earliest, you dumb fuck.

I didn't know they wore leotards in the 90's for aerobics? I thought that was mostly an 80's thing.

Thats not necessarily true. A kid could be born in the mid nineties and just have old shit and watch old shows.

Still doesn't make you a 90's kid

Damn it this looks like utter shit.

Where is this set? Middle America?

Why the fuck isn't this set in California?

thanks user.

Is it wrong that I think this looks good?

It's cheaper to film in Washington state and British Columbia.

Moment you realize how transformers feels when they had their childhood raped

Even if it wasn't Power Rangers the trailer is very generic with the music, fades to black and so on. There is nothing about these teenagers with "attitude" that makes me want to watch their story, and this is coming from someone who barely cares about PR.

I wanted to give Amy The D, SO HARD, when i was a little shit.

Power Rangers was always terrible shlock, so it doesn't matter what they do to it.

no, it was featuring the song "I Walk The Line" by Johnny Cash, as sung by another shitty Adele/Amy Winehouse whore.

Nice subtle abortion joke

Max landish is raging on Twitter as we speak

Fixed.

She did a terrible, terrible sex scene that made me think maybe she somehow never had sex. Like she's just on the guy awkwardly thrusting forward. You'd think the idea that she's pure and doesn't know how to fuck should turn me on, but I can't imagine that's the case, just made me think "Wow, she's terrible in bed."

by that stupid logic i'm an 80s kid, since i was born in 91 but mostly watched 80s shows until newer 90s shit came on

despite his faggotry, he's more in tune with our general thought process towards tv and film than we might like to admit

Yes, he's a retard.

yes, but he's our kind of retard. i think besides that fag in the sunglasses on youtube, he was the only one to call rey a mary sue and not have his career tank over it.

You mean Razorfist?
Also there's this guy that called out Rey as a Mary Sue.

Prove it fag

Sometimes it's funny watching people fail so fucking hard at basic concepts.

Yeah, i never remember his name, he also has shitty opinions on vidya.

Whoa, slow down there, user. You're making too much sense there. Aren't you forgetting that kids these days don't like fun and instead want nothing but dark and brooding melodrama?