Forgotten/Overlooked Horror

Trying to find movies I haven't seen in prep for Halloween

some others ITT >>>/film/5097

This one's a cool, recent horror flick from Turkey. The plot is simple and the SFX are great.

If you want older movies, Valerie's Day of Wonders is pretty good. It's a bit boring though.

But OP, all horror should be forgotten because it's cliche and oversaturated.

haven't seen The Boxer's Omen. will check it out, thanks. Le orme was slow from what I remember. Anguish is solid

liked it

one of my favorites. But Criterion…

so much fun

don't post in this thread again

What's wrong with frailty faggot.

it doesn't fit the topic.

Frailty was very popular when it was released and remains well-regarded. You're just young.

m8 what the fuck are you talking about? It wasn't popular at all.

it did very well at the box office for a small horror movie. a lot of talk at the time about the twist. Ebert gave it 4 stars. fuck off

Any of BLACKED.COM's videos.

Horror died with the VHS era, shame.

I'd like to disagree with you, but I can't. I do like the ABC's of death and "VHS" series, tho.

It seems any horror that comes out now has to be directed or produced by that James Wan hack/faggot.

What's wrong with James Wan? He's got style. The witch from The Conjuring was downright spooky. I'm glad he has a successful career in horror.

hes a cuck

First day?

It's a guy in makeup, that's why it's so disturbing. Still a good movie and effect. They did the same thing in Insidious.

Dead Alive shouldn't really count as horror.
Don't get me wrong, it's a great fucking movie, but it's more a comedy like Shaun of the Dead than actual horror.

Checking out Anguish due to your post. Thanks dude!

Good thread guys

None of those movies are overlooked you faggot.

what about Dagon?

The Dunwich Horror (1970), featuring Dean Stockwell as Wilbur Whateley!

I'm in a Lovecraft mood right now.

Creepshow

Dog Soldiers maybe?

shut up cuck

Well, it's just a general list of my favorite horror films, but I'd certainly say Dagon, Night Fier, The Loved Ones, Disturbing Behavior, Thirteen Ghosts, Near Dark, Clown, Trick or Treat, Return of the Living Dead 3 and House of Wax are frequently overlooked.

Terminator 2 is considered a horror film?

isn't house of wax a remake of the 50's one?

Yeah, Thirteen Ghosts is too, House of Wax has some really unsettling imagery and the ending sequence with the wax house melting is really creative, but a lot of people assume it's shit because Paris Hilton is in it for five minutes.

Technically. And it's one of very few movies I consider basically perfect, so I tossed it on there. Plenty of people were terrified of T-1000 at the time.

The same feeling i get when i watch Big Trouble in Little China with the beholder thingy.

I guess I might check out House of Wax. I assumed it was bad because it was a remake.

No. It's not a horror film at all. The first one's closer to a horror film.

matango
haxan

white zombie

Puppet master films

Holla Forumsacks will probably hate this one but…….

that looks interesting.

This one is better

the fact it did well only shows that it is an actually good movie , but the fact remains that most people don't remember it mostly because fedoracucksm get their panties in a twist for it's religious overtones
yeah we're done here , i bet you're the kind of fag that also counts schlock like The Dead Pit as horror

keep arguing its forgotten/overlooked fag

how's being a pretend retard coming along for you?