What does Holla Forums think of Salad fingers?

What does Holla Forums think of Salad fingers?

MatPat should be raped to death by BLM protesters.

I just thought the shorts were weird for the sake of it. Once again I think MatPat has read too much into this.

You can't rape the willing.

I don't

BUT IT'S JUST A THEORY

Why do you keep posting the same threads on Holla Forums and Holla Forums?

The one with the surreal block of flats and the walking beetles/cockroaches was way better.

I think Salad Fingers is easily the worst of David Firth's work.

I do think he's onto something, but I much prefer the theory that Salad is an old schizophrenic shut-in with dementia who was alive during World War I.

Stopped listening when he said he was too afraid to watch salad fingers just from rumours.

I watched it in primary school, it was and still is 2spooky4me

the original tryhard edgy shit with decent animation

Some faggot has been posting this shit on Holla Forums and now Holla Forums. It's probably the same faggot who keeps spamming anime threads here.

A GAY THEORY!

Less sugar usually means processing the juice to remove natural sugars and replacing them with cancer causing artificial bacteria shit.

This faggot has been doing this shit on Holla Forums and Holla Forums for awhile now.
I don't think it's the same guy since he doesn't blatantly try to start shitflinging contests.

I remember that artificial sugar craze. Honestly if we cut subsidies to these sugar businesses and corn businesses and if people exercised more I think the health problem in America would sort itself out within a generation or 2.

I can confirm he's not me, I'm pretty much done with Holla Forums.

The crossposter has been at it for a while, he's the one making duplicate OPs on both boards.

Kill yourself attention whore.