★/GoT/ GENERAL ★

/got/ General #19
Love Triangle edition

Previously, on /got/ -

Season 7 - 7 episodes

Filming news -winteriscoming.net/2016/10/07/game-thrones-loads-italica-santiponce/

Main Characters: Peter Dinklage as Tyrion 'The Imp' Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 54 episodes |

Lena Headey as Cersei Lannister
Season 1 - 6 regular | 52 episodes |

Emilia Clarke as Daenerys 'Dany' Targaryen,
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes |

Kit Harrington as Jon Snow
Season 1 - 6 regular | 49 episodes |

Sophie Turner as Sansa Stark
Season 1 - 6 regular | 47 episodes |

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dBt3mJtgJc
watchersonthewall.com/two-new-actors-cast-game-thrones-season-7/
watchersonthewall.com/lyanna-mormonts-return-confirmed/
twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/785447488308281348
winteriscoming.net/2016/10/08/which-5-characters-did-george-r-r-martin-say-were-survive-to-the-end-of-asoiaf/
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/30/whos-going-die-game-thrones-season-7-odds-50-characters/
twitter.com/solangeknowles/status/786005068088680448
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/
watchersonthewall.com/wotw-award-season-6-winners/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st for sophie and her GF

First for actually getting to the point where I want King Euron and Queen Cersei to win out of spite now that it's pretty much confirmed we're getting the Dragonpit.

I want to see queen fatass winning and then have the northen manlet pound her huge butt in order to give her legimaticy.

First for being in love with Maisie

Lovely thread :)

Can't escape the bumplock

I just now realised that it is bump-lock and not bum-plock.

When you posted the Clash song like two weeks ago, were you referencing Stranger Things? What does /got/ think of the series?

It's related one way or another

I've been a Clash fan for maybe 7 years now, but Stranger Things re-ignited their fame.

I like Joy Division way more, and it's mildly annoying to see everyone be all 'Stranger Things sent me here xD' in the comments section for my literal favourite songs of theirs.

I really like the series though, even though I acknowledge it's heavily formulaic; the nostaliga is great; I love gaudy 80s things, as you probably might've guessed. It's the biggest reason I bought a Trump hat, beyond even my support of the guy over Hillary.

Good taste :)
youtube.com/watch?v=6dBt3mJtgJc
Just now caught up with it after all the hyped praise, and it's certainly very enjoyable to watch. But something along the lines "heavily formulaic" is exactly what I had on my mind the whole 8 hours. There's a fine line between constantly referencing 80s popculture and cinema, and just lifting whole segments, characters, plot points, visuals etc. to create some recycled collage for new audience. I'd certainly recommed Stanger Things to everyone who hasn't seen it yet though, even though there was literally zero originality involved in making it.

Social media disagree :)

I really wonder how the kelly c will end up. If she wins over Cersei and becomes queen of all the known world then that's both too predictable and in line with regular fantasy but I don't see how Game of Feminism could end in any other way. It's not very likely she will get killed or captured and sent to the royal rape dungeon when they've built her up so much. I mean it would be a HUEG twist if she ended up together with Unella in the Mountain's harem for hard undead dickings but that's never going to happen.

So are they really going to go the predictable and boring route anyway?

There was one bit of originality - through some arguably post-modern subversion - that I really enjoyed: when they referenced ET

It was hilarious. It was akin to the scene in Indiana Jones where Indy just takes the easy way out and shoots the guy who wants to sword fight him.

The only difference between Cersei and Dany is that Cersei would only care to destabilise one culture, and Dany is a likeable friend.

Like the link in OP suggests, Dany is already in King's Landing at some point in Season 7 meaning Cersei almost surely gets BTFO. I'm surprised they didn't guard such heavy spoiler more carefully. But then again, we already knew nothing was going to happen to Dany until at least the last two episodes of final season. The last chance to avoid the ending everyone with half a brain has been expecting since S01E01 is Kelly C dying in snow zombies showdown. Wanna bet how it turns out?

Yeah, that was cool. For example, I have no problems with The Thing poster in one of the kids' room and then a later subtle reference to it in Sherrif's line. That's how homage should be done, and knowledgeable audience won't miss it. But when the moster is stretching through the walls exactly like in Videodrome, it's just a boring copypaste. It's interesting how Fargo (especially second season) is directly set in Coens' universe and uses their trademark character layouts, yet manages to be more of its "own thing" without countless throwbacks compared to Stranger Things.

Why is the bedroom so cold?
You've turned away on your side
Is my timing that flawed?
Our respect runs so dry
Yet there's still this appeal
That we've kept through our lives

Two New Actors Cast for Game of Thrones Season 7
watchersonthewall.com/two-new-actors-cast-game-thrones-season-7/
Literally who?

;_;
Why aren't you helping, user?

Probably a Brotherhood Without Banners member, now that The Hound killed half of them and seems to be taking Lady Stoneheart's role.

It's really weird to think ASOIAF Sandor at the start of the story is about only one year older than me.

It's just so predictable and obvious, they have to do something to shake it up.

Assuming Sandor is 27 in AGoT like Google search suggests you and me are the same age :) Are you a bitter alcoholic too?

I can't get drunk easily enough to be an alcoholic; I'm a big guy.

SPOILER - ending scene of S08E08

6'5'', if I remember correctly?

Pretty much

Speaking of Sandor was it rape?

Sandor says it wasn't rape

Or has she gone a bit demented from all the torture across the series?

Also, this is one of the scenes I am genuinely angry the show didn't put in. It's probably one of the most iconic in the series and - along with the Elder Brother's speech - one of the most clearest about GRRM's message.

Is it Maisie Hour?

You've saved my banner!

What's this?

Because muh cultural heritage

What does that word even mean…

Holy shit, you are really a big guy then

I don't believe anything more than what was described happened, otherwise Sandor would have told Arya when he was desperate for mercy kill.
Elaborate

Of courshe!

Lyrics to Joy Division's greatest hit, Love will tear us apart
Fancy word inland sissies will teach you
And you're 186cm, one number taller than me :)

I bet the haters are much shorter, like that saging guy from the previous thread
I've wanted to make you another reaction pack, but I'm really busy with an article about Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and with work… Maybe next week.

New reaction pack?! From what source? Pls make it soon

From that interview you've linked, where she has long hair as Arya

I want to cum in 'er cunny, m80's.

I can't 'elp it.

(Checked)
Oh, this one! Had to look for it again because didn't bookmark the link. I have high hopes for this new cardpack :)

What is the meaning here?

N-nothing.. It was a misclick

(Me)
Silly me

I heard Leaming Spa is nice this time of the year, why don't you make a trip?

What about these Las Vegas stripper boots?

That's better, but why is her head so blurry?

You think she doesn't use any artificial mind-altering supplements? No wonder your connection to Maisie hivemind has been faltering recently!

Italians took the pictures

Must be because of these recently surfaced set pictures:1:1

Nobody's perfect except Maisie

No Maisie, you really don't

Says the guy who already sent his thoughts in an email

jdimsa ;_;

I bet her ass got way smaller in 3 years

From GoT's official Insta account

I'm 99% sure they just shopped her into Skyrim artwork lmao

This scene is iconic in that it shows how GRRM thinks of humanity. He thinks that there is potential for goodness, potential for evil, potential for loathing, but that ultimately it's the world that chooses what mask or PoV we show others. Sandor Clegane may be a murderer, he might be a criminal or no better than a bandit, but there is that capacity in there for love; for fear, for vulnerability. For wanting a better life. Joffrey Baratheon and Ramsay Bolton are psychopaths, and yet beneath their mental illnesses is a very simple humanistic desire to be loved by their fathers. Arya started out as a tomboy, yet now she's a child of war, cold and lonely, that has begun to love killing more than the ideals behind the act just like Sandor; ultimately in their journey, when she hates him, she is struggling with and hating herself. It is symbolic that she leaves behind a vulnerable and very human Sandor Clegane when she starts her new life as a death cultist, devoid of the small shred of humanity she once had.

It might not be a profound message, but that little passage encapsulates what GRRM is saying about all of us; that our world brings out the best and the worst in us, and that deep down the best of us that have a little bit left after all that coping we do all just want simple needs - a house with a red door, a little bird to run away with, to be loved, to be a knight or a soldier and protect others…

It's what we do with the cards we've been dealt with that determines who we are.

The Elder Brother has to spell this out for you in AFFC, where he sees perfectly fine young men, seeking the glory and the highs of war lose themselves in their high Lords' game. Ultimately, the message of ASOIAF is fatalistic and one of personal responsibility; you can only do what you can with what you've been dealt, and that's okay.

Why can't they put warm clothing on her? Is she immune to frostbite too?

I'd berry my dick in her so hard that not even king Arthur could pull it out.

Remember when the ass was FAT? Now she's firmer than a Chinese gymnast :'(

I will forgive D and D for one day if they have Jon echo Mance's words when he meets her.

[Smug bitch face] Figures the news would travel slow; I am Daenerys Targaryen, and they call me the Unburnt for a reason. Winter will never come for me, or my Kingdom, whether beyond your Wall or otherwise…

Hi there newfriend.

I honestly believe you put more thought into this post than Gurm did in ASOIAF in recent years

It's ancient meme

I was more interested in her other parts

By the way, gotta go, work tomorrow. Have a nice Maisie-ing!

What other parts?

Unlikely

She'll pull some shit out her ass (like fart on a White Walker) and he'll bow down to her like all the other cishet manpigs eventually. I just want one other scene where someone doesn't hand everything to her on a silver platter with at least a scene separating it.

What will likely happen instead is that somehow the girl who's lived in Essos all her life and has no idea what a White Walker is will refuse to listen to the Northern King and suffer no consequences for it.

sage for munter

From Dany's perspective - everything going her way - why would she feel the need to stop and question her initial judgement? At this points she knows no matter how smug she is, no matter what irrational decisions she makes, it's going to work out exactly like she wants. That's how GRRM and D&D set her up, why should be different with Jon? I witnessed people unironically complaining about Sansa getting snubbed in the King in the North scene and Jon being chosen solely because of his male privilege. With this kind of audience, do you think writers will let Jon disrespect Dany?

Rank the battle episodes, /got/
a) Blackwater
b) Watchers on the Wall
c) Hardhome
d) Battle of the Bastards

Bastardbowl > the Wall > Hardhome > Blackwater

1. Battle of the Bastards
2. Hardome
3. Blackwater
4. Watchers on the Wall

1. Blackwater
2. Watchers on the Wall
3. Hardhome
4. Battle of the Bastards

Why the fuck do people keep claiming he's the new joffrey/Ramsay?

Do they? I think most people forgot Euron even appeared in GoT. But

I talked to a gorl who claimed he's the Donald trump of the series.

There you go, D&D didn't even bother to give him a proper characterisation besides some sexist remarks and he's a villain right away for average liberal audience. From Ironborn point of view, isn't he the right choice though? Yara gave up on their thousand year old tradition and heritage to become progressive after 2 minutes with Daenerys.

But why

Thread hidden

Is Gendry a Chad?

You dun goof'd

Just imagine how much better the shitshow would be if Dany never existed.

Wow, there's a /got/ here too?

Guess asoiaf really is universal

But would GoT have the same ratings then?

Right, I forget women have ruined TV like they ruin everything they touch.

/got/ is going strong for more than a year now on 8ch, you should have seen the #LIVE threads

1. Blackwater
2. Hardhome
3. Watchers on the Wall
4. Battle of the Bastards
5. Tower of Joy

Yes, every body is susceptible to cancer.

Tower of Joy was like watching a comedy invasion video on Dark Souls.

Her eyebrows of course

1. Watchers
MAMMOTHS, giants, giant archer, Ygritte's death, punishing the blad guy
2. Blackwater
FUCK THE KING
3. Hardhome
Skeltals, skeltals everywhere
4. Bastards
The giant died…

Watch out, we've got a badass over here

He doesn't act like one

sage for eyebrows

Nigga, I'm here since 2014. Do you think I will go away because you sage this thread?

Tower of Joy was just a combat scene though, plenty of those in GoT, not a dedicated battle episode. What does Blackwater make #1 anyway, besides Stannis being involved?

The Fuck The King part

Good evening, Lord Commander Sir Gifmaker! How is it going?

How does that even happen?

But he hit Maisie in S4, with an iron glove!

Had a wonderful day my fellow Maisiefriend-in-arms. How about you?
He said the series is too full of intriques for him, and not enough fantasy, too much medieval stuff

But it was a valuable lesson for her

He should watch it just to witness the most talented young actress in action then. I hope you tried to convert him to Maisiesm at least?

sage for fetal alcohol syndrome

I haven't revealed my Maisie-level to him

I hope they'll meet again ;_;

You're a fetal alcohol

Are you ashamed of her?

Of course not

Do you think he's mad at her? He survived in the end after all

Jesus Christ mate, spoiler that shit, I'm trynna eat here

Then what's the problem? I preached the word of Maisie to all my GoT-watching friends, but they're plebeians prefering Sophie or Emilia.

Sageanon confirmed black

He's mad at everyone

He only watched The Walking Pleb and Stranger Things. I don't think he can appreacite Maisieness

Have you seen Stranger Things?

No, but I bet you will recommend it to me now

You're nuts, Sageanon, NUTS

You shouldn't miss out on it, it "references" (steals) from all the movies I bet you watched growing up in an enjoyable, good looking package.

You think I grew up in a package?

Where does George R. R. R. Martin rank among the greats of literature, like Dostoyevsky, Hemingway or Rowling? Top 5?

Didn't she sell more books than Bible, or something? Gurm is behind Fifty Shades of Grey

Is that John Boyega?!

The guy poiting in the back knows

Why is he pointing at Jack? Does he know about the charade that is the relationship between Maisie and Jack?

Bump

To be perfectly honest, I would pretend to be Maisie's fake gay boyfriend if it meant spending time with her…

D-do you think 6 inches is enough for Maisie?

watchersonthewall.com/lyanna-mormonts-return-confirmed/
Everyone's favorite Mormont loli back for S7. After dissing Stannis, Salsa and Jon, who is going to get roasted next time?

:)

twitter.com/Maisie_Williams/status/785447488308281348

Does this mean "I will buy these expensive clothes and you should do that as well"?

That's fake and gay

12 inch is always better. Trust me, I have 12 inch figures

In 5 or more years, everyone will call her ugly, unless she develops huge tits

That's how I deciphered it, with underlying message that the obscure brand is either owned by Maisie's friend or paid her for social media promotion (frequent occurrence on Maisie's twitter lately).

Better than being a real boyfriend to non-Maisie girl, don't you think?

My friend!

doubtful.jpg

I've got 2 Predators and an Alien with a 50 cm long tail

It's the most effective way of marketing these days, especially when the target demographic is 12-25 years old. What bothers is me why Maisie feels the need to do this, how much shekels do you think Alpro or "ITS OMIGHTY BITCH" clothing brand is willing to cough out? Barely enough to cover one crazy night out in Bristol or Leamington Spa, I bet.

That's not what she said :)

You are funny today
Maybe they give free stuff to her? That's better than money
How do you know that?

Have you ever drunk Alpro coconut milk? It tastes like liquid chalk, being supplied by it is more of a punishment than a payment. Why do you think she posed with unopened boxes?
A gram of cocaine is 100 euros, I don't think Jack the Waiter pays for it :o

Name our band, /got/

You should hear how females talk about it

Maisie and the Maisies

All of these guys sold their souls to promote feminism. They are a disgrace on us

Meanwhile, in Poland

But why is the main hero of the series a straight while male with aristocratic parentage then?

How about Cockle Clams?

That's perfect

Isn't that Daenarys?

Who are some underrated female characters?

Ned Stark's wife

It's all an elaborate ruse to make women and nu-males root for her only to get buttblasted when she dies horribly in the end.

Isn't a good part of what happend to House Stark her fault?

Eau de Maisé

Nah man, it's pretty diplomatic to kidnap a dwarf of the richest family in the land.

Just like how Cersei's sluttery didn't kill millions.

brilliant.jpg

Honestly she's just lucky Robb wasn't that much of a retard, even WITH the Jeyne/Talisa business.

Would Red Wedding still happen if they had Jaime?

Oddly enough, it all depends on whether Theon'd turn turncloak in that reality.

winteriscoming.net/2016/10/08/which-5-characters-did-george-r-r-martin-say-were-survive-to-the-end-of-asoiaf/
Back in 1993, a few years before Bantam Books published A Game of Thrones, Martin submitted a three-page outline for A Song of Ice and Fire, which he originally intended as a trilogy. At the time, he had already worked out the ending for several of the big players, more or less:
What are the chances this is still valid?
And a bonus quote
>As you know, I don’t outline my novels. I find that if I know exactly where a book is going, I lose all interest in writing it.

Assuming Theon's actions and the outcome are the same, would Tywin take the risk with Jaime in captivity?

Reasons why he might have:
He was grooming Tyrion for command and essentially may have given up on Jaime surviving.

Reasons why he mightn't:
Jaime is a valuable asset to him.

It could've gone 50/50

Good article worth a read here - Who’s going to die in Game of Thrones Season 7? Odds on 50 characters
winteriscoming.net/2016/09/30/whos-going-die-game-thrones-season-7-odds-50-characters/
And one more 99% character
THE MAISIE

Does that smells like clams?

They don't really wash those costumes. Imagine the smell after a few weeks of filming.

Maybe it has Maisie's wonderful smell

People not long for this world
>Euron and Cersei can we at least have a couple scenes where they actually make a good couple and she gets over Jaime? That would be hilarious in an awful way.

People that might die in an 'interesting' way

People that will never die next season

Why the or?
Why can't she die?

Official description: Sent comme paradis, extrait raffiné à partir de oysterre Maisé
My French is a bit dusty, what did they mean by that?

Why

Damn, I want to LIVE in that costume

Does this mean
?

How would that even work? Frightening idea
Pls no ;_; They gave her 99% to survive, but it's true that Maisie has been acting a little weird after reading the script.
He's a goner mate

"Smell of paradise" apparently, but Sent from Paradise is fantastic! Silly Frenchies, why couldn't they come up with that…

Well, I'm off for today. Sleep well, have nice Maisie dreams!

You too

Daenerys is Hillary though.

Right, and Euron wants to take all that she holds dear because he's more of a populist.

The Maize came out?

twitter.com/solangeknowles/status/786005068088680448

Live by the cuck die by the cuck. Reek will kill her and then Euron will kill Reek. Stannis gets revived and Jon Snow looks like he bends the knee because he's a manlet. The wall holds off the white walkers. Prostitution outlawed, lots of beheadings, the end.

cersei wants to be raped

If she doesn't get raped then I don't know who will, they will have to have some rape in the show to keep audiences interested and they're not going to show the diverse border crossers that come in from the ocean raping any natives, that'd be unPC.

Book Dany had far more doubts and misgivings about her actions than Show Dany. This really isn't saying much, but Show Dany was barely even a character. Emilia Clarke is just so fucking horrible that she can't mask how awful the script is like other good actors can.

Maybe you're impressed by murderers and brigands taking potshots at freezing wild niggers, but I'm not.

I don't believe it unless I see video of Masie asstasting Sophie.

He is.

mods ehlp

You forgot

SHADILAY

Seriously, if Euron Greyjoy were in our world and running against Ted Cruz, making him answer phones for his own campaign to humiliate him post-defeat is exactly what he would do.

top kek

"A girl is Arya Stark, of Winterfell, and I'm going home."

I'm Irish. The North is based on a combination between northern England and Ireland. Believe me when I tell you the rebellion was doomed to fail.

If you look at the sheer amount of times bad luck, bad weather, random selfish betrayals or bouts of sudden unexplainable retardedess from previously competent people fucked up the Irish when they were on the cusp of either winning or at least making a good fight of things, you'd realise the North is lucky to have lasted as long as it did. These fuck ups include but are not limited to
>having the enemy surrounded and literally just needing to butcher them, but instead deciding to go for a super complicated battle plan and sending a messenger to the soldiers on the other side by going through the enemy camp, where he is inevitably captured

Even if Theon hadn't turned his cloak, Cat hadn't relaeased Jaimie, Robb hadn't fucked Jeyne, Edmure hadn't chased after the Hound, the Roose had never been loose, Stannis had never thrown the leech in the fire, Renly had lived long enough to join the Reach firmly to the North's cause, Hodor could talk, Bran could walk, Benjen never joined the Night's Watch, the sky had been pink and my auntie had balls etc., none of it matters, because no matter what timeline you take, THE NORTH WILL ALWAYS LOSE. They are based on a people who have, throughout history, proved incredibly adept at finding new and interesting ways to shoot themselves in the foot.

The dragon has three heads, dipshit.

No, that would be Theon. Cat was the only Stark with any political sense, and she told Robb not to fucking send him off, and what happens?
The goddammit ancestral seat of the Starks gets taken.
Cat is very much to blame for taking Tyrion, yes, but there were a lot of hands in the Stark stew looking to make sure it boiled over. Roose was killing Stark loyalists as early as AGOT. Littlefinger harbored a grudge against Ned for decades. Ned himself jammed his head so far into the snow he couldn't see the knives hanging over him, waiting for any weakness. It could be argued that everything is Cat's fault for kidnapping Tyrion, but why does nobody every give Jaime the blame for trying to murder his host's son?

Starks/the North are largely based on a group of people that are defined by the fact that their rebellions always failed is the point that that I was making. They were doomed from the beginning. All GRRM had to decide was the manner of their defeat.

I'd love to be Maisie's doormat while she's wearing those boots :3

If Catelyn didn't go to King's landing everything would have been better.
also maisie williams is fucking ugly, stalk a hot female at least

Well shit, you got me

All hail Arya
First of Oysters
Queen of Clams
Protector of Cockles

That's almost as old as copper. Can you imagine a single family living for that long without getting wiped or bred out?

It's implied that the lineage wasn't pure that whole time; daughters inherited, bastards inherited…

There was even a point where the Stark children were half wildling.

When you think about it, a 1st cousin of the Stark direct lineage being heir like Jon is is not uncommon.

Bump

I never understood this, you have these dynasties that have lasted for some 8000-5000 years continuously, yet they only have five members? You're telling me that these families have existed for 8000 years and yet their entire bloodline could be wiped out in one second due to a car wreck? These fuckers should be like the House of Saud, any family with less then a thousand members should be considered small-time.

George isn't that good with timelines. And numbers. And heights. And weights. And area size.

This. Keep in mind he said that Westeros is the size of South America.

Gregor Clegane is also supposed to be over 8 feet tall and weigh 400 pounds. A person with those proportions would probably look something like this. They certainly wouldn't be able to fight off a rabid dog, let alone a trained warrior.

Not necessarily. There are "true giants", they are very rare, but they have normal proportions, just upscaled. Of course, none of them were this tall, but it could be that one exists, especially in a fantasy setting

Yes but medieval civilisation is practically manletland so you don't to turn strong characters into goddamn space marines.

Or the height of the wall or the bonkers army numbers or weird as fuck geography and another thousand things that sound cool on first glance but start to bother you on second reading.

Bump

Haha he's such a faggot. Guy is like 5 ft tall too.

You think she has 1 tit out in that pic?

Those are Skyrim dragons and that's the Throat of the World. Did they at least pay Bethesda/Zenimax before they lifted this?

Bioware did it first.

Marry
Fuck
Kill

I kill myself and win by not coming near one of those slags.

What the fuck would Commander Shepard even be doing in the middle of nowhere?

What is a good place to pirate now that kickass and Pirate Bay are compromised?

So dany / jon snow sex confirmed in S7

Cuteness overload, how lovely :3 Does she get along with the other Aryas? Any more pics?
The book there looks like something I'd like to read ;)

No, the tower of joy dialog is more hinted that Jon Snow is a targaryen and there would be another war to come to get him on the throne Since the 2 kingsguard(3 in the book) where there to protect the future prince/king and they are the witnesses of a marriage.

Plus in the books there is allot of hints from Ned Stark himself that he is not a bastard, and he thinks of that Targaryen prince allot, like he would never have slept with a whore or be unfaithful like Robert and he was generally an honorable man. Also he does not really mention Jon as a son and all that bullshit.

Sorry for my minor autism.

OMG
Is that a leather hauberk from Winterfell armory? Stark FC squad complete and going to top of the league? That means my prediction about Arya traveling south with Sandor was wrong

Wrong place to ask, user, we purchase all our media and support creators and producers :)
limetorrents. in, torrentproject. se

when a faggot says the tower of joy was just a combat scene I reeeeeeeeeeee hard, just the damn dialog was R + L = J super hard.

Sure, if you ignore the nuclear explosion on water that opens it…
But we only see a couple of extras of Stannis' and King's Landing army hacking at each other in the dark, Tywin shows up in throne room to announce they won. It's obvious not much effort was put in the episode compared to the other three options. Actually, it makes me wonder where all the budget for S2 went, they already had raised funds after the success of first season.

We weren't discussing the story context there, just battle episodes. Tower of Joy doesn't qualify as one, does it?

The ToJ was the worst scene in this entire show. Its shittiness permeates all others, like a black hole of garbage and filth. It appears at the bottom of any list about this show, regardless of what that list is.

Easy!
I'm sorry about that, she looks friendly and all, but there's no way she can compete with GoT girls. Also I hope my future wife won't be jealous about the casual affair with her best friend

Do you not like explosions in your big battle scenes? What are you, a faggot? Fuck off back to Skagos, you dirty nigger.

What's so triggering about it? The dual wielding?

Just pointing out it wasn't exactly a documentary on medieval warfare either. WotW, Hardhome and Bastardbowl all had superior combat choreography, special effects, cinematography, musical cues etc. you name it. Besides the CGI green flame, Blackwater looks like it was shot in a day.

Its both a battle scene and a story context. The story context is before the battle in the tower of joy. So its the same scene more or less since the guard comes with " there are future wars to come" while the ned says "no, now it ends".
And then the choregrapht battle happens where they lose, but the dialog before the battle kinda meant allot imo.
Since they know some houses needs to be cleansed and there are going to be new wars for his legitimacy on the throne. So its an important one but most normies would not find that context in the dialog before the ebin sword battle.

I think the point was that at such height and being described as "mountainl of muscle" or something in the books, his weight should have been like 650 pounds at least. Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is more than a foot shorter (6'9''), and he weighs 400 pounds.

The shitty dual wielding is the least of the problems that scene had. The choreography was garbage, the dialogue was gutted, the actors were bad, the props looked cheap. I can't imagine how they could have fucked it up harder, they would've been better off not bothering or, even better, doing it in the first season like they fucking should have.

Black Lives Matter, don't they?

But Maisie was posting lewd Danny D webms in these threads before haters made her switch to Tumblr

BIG

BLACK

OPPRESSION

Not arguing the scene was good, although it gets far too much hate in my opinion.
For what purpose? There were far more important plotlines to establish and develop at that point, Jon's parentage wasn't really all that relevant until now.

Is it? There are news suggesting Dany is meeting with Brienne and Davos in S7, and Jon encountering Theon
watchersonthewall.com/dolorous-edd-speaks-plus-house-stark-spoilers-season-7/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-spoiler-report-surprising-meeting-new-location-details/

Controversial post

the show and books are different beasts.

It could have worked but I imagine it was because of cost issues that they left that one out from season 1 either way it worked in season 6 fairly well.

Remember those WotW polls we could vote in? Well, here are the results!
watchersonthewall.com/wotw-award-season-6-winners/

Why did you let this happen, /got/?

Does Leicester's downfall foreshadow Arya's ill fate in Season 7?

Faye Marsay, the Waif

This is way too long and convoluted to be the funniest quote out there.

They don't trust each other
It's my book:1

Also hi

Poor Isaac… I wonder who is there, who's that person who produced this look from Maisie?

Sorry chief, but this post is totally unrelated to the thread

Somehow it escaped my all seeing eye

I'm okay with these

Danyfags were pushing the button hard

I have a similar Arya

I'd have voted for Fuck the King instead

Good evening, Maisiefriend! How are you doing? Gotta keep an eye on those mini Aryas, looks like they might fight :o I know it's yours, noticed the name of character there

But she finished last with only 265 votes, how did that even happen haha

That's a line from S2 and S4 though

jdimsa ;_;
Stash Manager? Better be careful with that one, it's outdated and several users lost their stuff recently according to comments

Say that to my face, not online and see what happens

These were the nominations. What would you choose? I only voted actors, actresses and best episode

Threadly reminder Gendry is back

Are they shooting any scenes together? Reminiscing peanut butter and jelly from second season perhaps?

I think that happened already. One of them always gets toppled somehow, while the other stands

I've already had a non-alcoholic beer tonight. Maisie Party?

not much I'd wager

No Maisie-ing tonight?

Apologies, had to watch a movie for work, am I late for the party? Awaiting the long-haired cardpack by the way :)

AGI > STR
Maisie could poke you full of holes before you even notice where she is to commence the hater attack

user HELP

Time to crack open the cockles!

What movie where you watching? Holla Forums is interested in "movies"

Why is this happening?

Rewatched Ravenous (1999) for a short recommendation article
Can you imagine Maisie in 19th century cannibalism comedy?

Not really. The only cannibalism movies I've seen where The Texas Chain Saw Massacres.

By the way I had this strange dream 2 days ago where in my Maisie folder, there was this big collection of Maisie porn. But not fakes. It was real. She did porn there. The prime thick/round Maisie with long hair. And I had gifs with sound. No black stuff, before the haters say it. It was somehow arousing, but also felt bad, because it was whoring. Once I had the same dream about Juno Temple. What does this mean, Sir Maisiefag?

You remember those "dolphin boat trips" she tweets about, right? Ever wondered where the people who went disappeared?

At least they've spent some time around her

Oh dear, you've accessed the lewd frequencies of Maisie hivemind! What you've actually seen are real fragments of her private life chanelled in form that is known to you (gif collection). Those visions are off-limits for acolytes like us! now lets hear all the details :)

None survived to tell the tale though

It was uncomfortable. In that world, I knew those gifs and pics, but I only saw a fodler with lots of thumbnails. I've wnted to set one of those as my background, don't ask me why, and in it, she was really beautiful, with long, brown hair, and prime thickness and she looked young and happy, and she was with two older white men, but basically not much was happening.

There were three bad things:
1. That wasn't the gif I was looking for
2. It had sound for some reason, and it still played despite I've turned off my speakers. They were just talking, but she said something lewd. I can't remember it.
3. My sister came in my room just then, so I had to open another folder to cover the desktop, but some of it was still visible and the sound played.

Still, it felt… bad. She was incredibly hot, but it was still porn, and your waifu doing porn is bad, and in that world, I knew it, it was a fact, but also I just came into that reality and it felt bad because of that.

Do you understand me?

:o Do these faces look familiar?
I believe you should feel blessed, in my Maisiedreams it's just fiction, imagination, fantasy. You've entered a secret metaphysical chamber and saw though the modest veil she hides behind. Seems like it took some toll on your psyche and you'll need time to recover

You bet

I'm jealous, you don't appreciate the gift of Maisie vision that was bestowed upon you

Maybe it was a free side order with my sligthly expensive Arya

As your Arya collection grows, so does your connection to Maisie visions. Careful now, or you risk becomming an apparition in the hivemind permanently and leaving our realm altogether! These forces cannot be taken lightly

What would you do if you'd be Maisie for a day? Besides coughing from too much nicotine in your lungs

Charity fundraising for black dolphin orphans naturally, what else? Surely not a wild cocaine party with Sophie, how boring would that be

I'd remember all my lewd Maisie-memories, write them down and send it for myself via email

Then knowing all of those would drive me insane

Gotta go now. Before I leave, I'll give you these pics. Questions:

1. Why is Maisie playing Jon Snow?
2. What the hell is in her hand?
3. Why she didn't took out all those bloody earrings?
+1: What's that suspicious looking substance in her glass?

new thread -

Fuck girl in middle, marry Sophie kill Maisie
You have a tacit understanding that Maisie is the least attractive well in that case
Fuck Maisie, Marry Sophie, Kill rando sorry rando but the one i'd prefer to kill is protected by the power of this posters faggotry
Fuck girl in middle, marry Sophie kill Maisie