World War I kino

Is there any kino on World War I that are good? I've watched everything on World War II so I want to branch out to the Great War.
Anything but Arabic propaganda like Lawrence of Arabia

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_KVinNii8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retards need to go back to cuckchan

Arab cuck needs to go back to the Syria

have you seen Gallipoli? its very good

care to tell me what was propaganda about it?
the movie was just about a British guy who pays them to fight the turks

paths of glory is really all you need

everything else is supplemental material

No film has truly portrayed how WWI was really like.

For WWII we have masterpieces like SPR and TTRD, but for WWI? Nothing.

Directors lack the guts to show how horrifying it truly was. Gas attacks, flamethrowers in open fields, pilots shredded to pieces when they crashed on the ground, rats, disease, rotten bodies in the trenches, constant artillery fire for days and days no stop.

We have old fashioned films like Gallipoli that want to show how brave the soldiers were for charging in no man's land. But they fail to capture what to me is the most important factor of war: its horror. It's one of the scariest things IRL, and thus we should put down the heroic tone of these films and focus more on the dark and gritty.

Like Fury (2014) did, or the first 20 minutes of Saving Private Ryan.

Less emotional soundtracks, less heroic speeches and more gore and senseless violence. For that is what war is like in real life. Poor men killing eachother for rich men's cause.

No, only Afghanistan, Pakistan and Egypt. Persia wasn't a colony and the rest of the Middle-East was under the Ottomans.

They're better than Arabs.

but masterrace amirite. whitey really does deserve to go extinct.

white males have always been the slaves

No they just lack the smarts.

All is Quiet on the Western Front and passchendaele are both good.

the Lost Battalion, has its moments

Not really, even its best moments were dragging on and very in your face. It got boring quick.

I was waiting for someone to post this.

This is what you must see.

actually more horrifying than WW1

actually I changed my mind after watching the whole thing this is pure wrestlekino

All Quiet on the Western Front sounds like your film. The book is great too. Really captures the camaraderie of men under fire.

Also, A Very Long Engagement is beautiful, but World War I is mostly a background, the majority of the story is post-war.

The promo before the match was a beautiful piece of kino too.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pe_KVinNii8

Couldn't embed because 'the file was already posted'

I haven't been a fan of wrestling since the early 2000s, but I have seen all the broken matt hardy shit and somehow it went from cringe, to cringe-kino, to just straight up pure wrestling kino. Matt Hardy is like an accidental genius.

wow broken matt hardy is a genius. I remember Matt Hardy V1 in WWE back in the day when he was running around with the cruiserweight belt and it seemed alot like the broken matt character. Except broken matt is like V1 on steroids and Sweeney todd. They just let him run wild and do whatever the fuck he wanted with it. I also loved during the match when Jeff kept changing into his different wrestling personas I couldn't stop laughing at it.

I also have to point out all the parallels between broken matt and historic genius. First we laugh at them, then we laugh with them, then we are all in awe of their brilliance.

Implying ottomans were ever good.
Kill yourself mudslime.

Gas yourself, turkroach.

Every war is a rich man's trick

I'd argue that some wars are just, like WWII.
Hitler HAD to be stopped.

Yes, otherwise he would have made Europe not shit and removed the Jews from power. Oy vey.

I know you were baiting, friend, but once you take the red pill you do realize how much of a lie it all was.

>>>Holla Forums

You don't need any infographs to realise Hitler was right about everything, just take a look around you. Meatspace is all the proof you need.

Fun fact: you would have been killed in Aktion T4.

Says you. Excuse me if I don't take your word for it, subhuman. Anyway, I really don't understand this line of argument. Even if I was a retarded mongrel like you I could still think Hitler was right, no? In fact, if I had some genetic dysfunction then who else would be more qualified to argue for eugenics than a victim of dysgenics?

>>>/sudo/

But Americans are murderous warmongers

Stay mad.

Passchendaele does an alright job of capturing the feel.

At the end of the movie, the arabs couldn't hold the city for one day without fucking everything up. If anything the movie shows how they don't belong in western society.

I watched a horror movie in a World War I setting once but I can't remember its title for the life of me.

Americans are pacifists compared to the Ottomans.

wtf do Americans have to do with the Turks? We were talking about how shit the Turkroaches are and their stupid roach god.

Was it Deathwatch?

Could you BE any more new?