Post movies where love trumps hate

Post movies where love trumps hate

The love of the German people for one another trumps the hatred of the Jewish Elite fighting to drive them apart and destroy. Touching film, I cry every time.

I'm crying right now.

WOW, what a wonderful looking film. I bet racist DUMPFtards are mad as fuck at something like that. When will they learn that white men simply cannot compete?

>>>/reddit/

WEW

I still don't understand what this fucking means. When I first saw someone holding a sign, I thought it was a pro-Trump sign making fun of SJWs.

lol

Leftists can't into memes. These are the same people who make commercials on tv like webm related.

Jesus fucking Christ, this is the most blatant multicultural shilling that I have seen in a movie for a while. It's funny how black/white relationships and marriages are pretty goddamn rare, yet sensationalized shit like this will brainwash people into thinking it's the norm.

>BIG BLACK COCK FILMS

but it's actually abnormal in the film.

has the Holla Forumseddit meme run dry friend?

Every time I see posts like this I imagine an angry autistic child puffing himself up, shitting into his hands, and then flailing about while slinging shit everywhere.

And the funniest thing is that he still isn't BO, and at any minute somebody could post a cartoon of a nigger getting his cock chopped off.

came here to post this
keep the love going, friend

A beautiful film, the salvation of all decency in this degenerate world.

I didn't want to trash her but here it goes

kill urself

Does anyone remember that one kind of old movie that was essentially "fuck you dad"? It had this rich chick wanting to be married to a black man and her father didn't approve, and neither did their black servant?
I wish I could remember what it was called but it was a condescending and smug piece of shit.

QUINTESSENTIALLY
BRITISH

"Guess Who's Coming to Dinner," starring Sidney Poitier. I tried to watch it because it's a classic, but as you say, it really is a condescending and smug movie. I turned it off before they ever sat down to dinner.