Did anyone watch the Ghostbusters extended cut?

Did anyone watch the Ghostbusters extended cut?

After cucking for STD, everything they say is invalid. Same goes for RLM after they cucked themselves twice.

?

How can they get STDs if they're being cucked?

The 'bull', being a degenerate nigger, often fucks the cuck as well.

I watched this a couple days ago. It was good overall, except the dumb foreign faggot kept pushing the "ruined my childhood" angle, which was never even a serious complaint.

And then he went on to complain about rape and misogyny in the last few minutes, when those issues only exist because Merkel is flooding Europe with muslims and niggers.

So, fuck this virtue signalling retard and his feminist apologetics.

But then how is he a cuck, if anything he's the bull's lover who waited for his turn.

Are the middle-aged women somehow FATTER in this version?

I torrented because I had to see the trainwreck for myself. I tried to give it as much patience as I could.
2 minutes in I was annoyed.
10 minutes in I was angry.
15 minutes in I was ready to give up.
25 minutes in I shut it off.
It was truly awful. The kooky scientist lady (I don't know her name) was the absolute worst part of the movie.

I wish we could do a Holla Forums watches for this piece of trash. I'm not watching it alone and nobody I know would even consider watching this trash. I would probably only pay attention to it just to shitpost about it with other based anons.

Sounds like a livestreaming event worth advertising all over Holla Forums before the big night, bro.

what the hell is the big night? Is there some happening that I'm not aware of?

I think he means US election day.

oh that will be a shitshow.

There's an ethics in ghostbusting joke at some point in the second half.

Seriously?

We could do this no problem. We can set up a Holla Forums community on Cy.tube and we'll start doing horror movies nights.

ACTUALLY IT'S ABOUT THE HARASSMENT OF WOMEN

I didn't even watch the original cut.

YES

He says in the video that he doesn't like it and they did a ton of videos criticizing the movie.

I think in case you are referring to their favourable review of Star Wars: The Force awakens.
But what was the other time? One of the Marvel movies they liked?

I'll watch it in a few days when I buy the blu-ray.

Lads, we have a mission here. No way would any of us go out of our way to watch it alone, but together we might be able to repel the feminism.

I think it was when Mike said he liked Jurassic World.

This, I actually stopped here, just bored. It's bland and kind of annoying, so of course I won't even try an extended cut of shit.

Hope you'll watch it with your wife's son and have a great time.

I refuse. Alone or in a group. I refuse. I. Will. Not.

Nah I'll watch it with yer mum.